See here for the drawings:
http://modernvespa.com/forum/post1629815?highlight=#1629815
Vespa GTS
Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:22 pm quote
thank you very much Der Blechfahrer
Lurker
Vespa GTS 300 Super
Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:29 pm quote
Really excited about these! I ride two up a lot with the goif and the foot peg location is uncomfortable for both of us. Was my least favorite part of riding with her so I'm glad I'm not alone and there's a solution!
PS looks like they are 125 euros right now on SIP ($139 USD), at least for the silver ones.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:48 pm quote
Installed them today on my 2017 GTS
I installed these today. The only issue I had was spacing. Without adding a washer, the extender rested against the paint. I added a washer to the back screw (The longer one) and it gives me about an 8th inch of clearance. The rest is a breeze and girlfriend loves the new footpeg location.
Hooked
2001 ET4 150 Red, 2010 GTS 300 Volcano Black, 2013 BV 350 Silver/Black
Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 pm quote
B Blesiya Footrest Mount Foot Peg Extensions Passenger Footpeg Extended for Vespa via @amazon

I had wanted to get the footrest extenders for my GTS 300 for some time now but the German made ones on sale for years now were going for north of $150 (up to >$200) which was much more than I was willing to spend. Then eventually comes some competition! I found these on Amazon for a great price $41.99 and ordered them. They were delivered (from somewhere in China) in less than a week. They are nicely machined aluminum billets, complete with mounting bolts. I chose the black finish in lieu of aluminum finish. (I also have a black scooter). They come with a flat surface on one side and a linear machined parallel lined pattern on the other side and since they are a left right mirror image pair you can decide to mount them with either face upright. I liked the lined pattern showing upright, I thought it complimented the scooters raised floorboard pattern.
I didnít like the look of the old foot pegís internal and folding parts with their aluminum finish when I mounted them on the new black extenders, so I removed them and painted the existing foot pegs mounting and operating link pieces with semi-gloss black rattle can spray paint. I did so after masking off the actual aluminum foot peg with masking tape. The finished look was very acceptable to me.
The foot pegs mounted on these extenders also cleared the VESPAís OEM crash bars. The Mrs. briefly tested out the installation at pillion and said they are positioned in a much more comfortable way, and she cannot wait to take a longer ride. Installation was simple using a Torx star drive (needed 2 different sizes) on an extension screw driver . I agree with others who have posted before - donít use an Allen key wrench because the rear bolt requires some finese and positioning of the pegs working linkage to access them Ė and an Allen drive would likely spin out. Not counting time to paint and let paint dry, it took less than 15 minutes to install both sides. It was an easy mod.

IMG_9219.jpg

IMG_9220.jpg

IMG_9222.jpg

IMG_9232.jpg

IMG_9233.jpg

IMG_9234.jpg

IMG_9235.jpg

Missouri Loves Company Rally   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> Project Reports Previous12
[ Time: 0.1337s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0406s) ][ Debug on ]