Skok, Skok, Skokking on heaven's Donk
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 123...262728Next
Author Message
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS Kymco AK550
Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 3107
Location: London UK
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:23 am quote
You wanted it and here it is the new Skok thread. Let the banter begin!
Molto Verboso
portofino green GTV 300
Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: w.ma. Northampton
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 am quote
Got in first
Addicted
Krigsgaldr
Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 955
Location: High Wycombe UK
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:46 am quote
Second
Addicted
Vespa GTS Super
Joined: 24 Jul 2014
Posts: 562
Location: London
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:55 am quote
Worthy of a celebratory beer n burger run!!!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Lx 50 4T, S 150, GTS 250
Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 7201
Location: KS USA
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:57 am quote
Third ***I know I might regret this***
Addicted
GTS 300 - 'George IV' (KIA) GTS Super 300 - 'George V'
Joined: 18 Nov 2015
Posts: 710
Location: West London UK
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:15 am quote
Re: Skok, Skok, Skokking on heaven's Donk
ashbrook wrote:
You wanted it .....
No, I didnít want it.
Ossessionato
1991 T5 Pole Position, 2008 LXS 125, 2013 Peugeot Metropolis RS
Joined: 06 May 2011
Posts: 3264
Location: Staffordshire UK
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:26 am quote
Somebody needs to turn the other one off before the internet gets broken!

Nice title btw Ash
Ossessionato
GTS 300 70th Anniversary
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 3320
Location: Bromsgrove, UK
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:27 am quote
Itís tidy in here. Wonít last.
eeee-bip
Benelli TNT 125/Kymco AK550 I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17316
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am quote
Munch
Well done Ash.

Quick lets rearrange the furniture.

Bill x
Ossessionato
2010 PIAGGIO BV 500ie Tourer
Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 4631
Location: Lakeshore, ON, CANADA-Capestang,FR
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:34 am quote
Gedmunds wrote:
Worthy of a celebratory beer n burger run!!!
Your last post was about a nice price for a pint at £6.
Holy crap! that's CAD$10.20.
I can get a pint of Stella Artois for CAD$4.50 at my local boozers. (Heineken, even cheaper during "happy hour.")
That's about £3.15.
If the nice price of £6 is the new price, what was the old?

BTW- makes me #10.
Ossessionato
GTS 300 70th Anniversary
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 3320
Location: Bromsgrove, UK
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:37 am quote
Anyone going to the bike show at the NEC? Not sure I can be motivated this year.
Addicted
GTS300
Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 782
Location: Norfolk GB
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 am quote
Ash, did the wings arrive mate?
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS Kymco AK550
Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 3107
Location: London UK
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:51 pm quote
Re: Skok, Skok, Skokking on heaven's Donk
Dahoum wrote:
ashbrook wrote:
You wanted it .....
No, I didnít want it.
I was talking to the Skoks. What didn't you want?
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS Kymco AK550
Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 3107
Location: London UK
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm quote
GTSRad wrote:
Ash, did the wings arrive mate?
Yes Rad, lovely condition and thanks for the sticky pads. You are a star!
Ossessionato
2013 Vespa LX150ie, 1968 Vespa Sprint 150
Joined: 20 Feb 2011
Posts: 4038
Location: Ogden, UT U.S.A.
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:00 pm quote
Max6200 wrote:
Third ***I know I might regret this***
Actually 4th.
Addicted
GTS300
Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 782
Location: Norfolk GB
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:13 pm quote
ashbrook wrote:
GTSRad wrote:
Ash, did the wings arrive mate?
Yes Rad, lovely condition and thanks for the sticky pads. You are a star!
Nice one mate, and youíre welcome. Post a pic of em fitted sometime, yeah?
Ossessionato
Vespa LX150 GTS250ie GTS300x2
Joined: 11 Dec 2009
Posts: 2031
Location: St. Pete, Fla
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:23 pm quote
It is smelling better in here already.
Addicted
Krigsgaldr
Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 955
Location: High Wycombe UK
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:36 pm quote
Look at this
Addicted
GTS300
Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 782
Location: Norfolk GB
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 am quote
The custard cruiser is no more
Ladies and Gentlemen...

The Blue Meanie

F5CC0449-A755-4430-B6DF-0BE284A143E1.jpeg

Ossessionato
1991 T5 Pole Position, 2008 LXS 125, 2013 Peugeot Metropolis RS
Joined: 06 May 2011
Posts: 3264
Location: Staffordshire UK
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:52 am quote
GTSRad wrote:
The custard cruiser is no more
Ladies and Gentlemen...

The Blue Meanie
i did wonder about the change of avatar
Addicted
GTS300
Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 782
Location: Norfolk GB
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:07 am quote
fleece wrote:
GTSRad wrote:
The custard cruiser is no more
Ladies and Gentlemen...

The Blue Meanie
i did wonder about the change of avatar
The end of an era, mate
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Honda NC700D Integra
Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 5025
Location: London, UK
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:22 am quote
Nice! Here's mine (must find a more photogenic backdrop at some point):

Molto Verboso
portofino green GTV 300
Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: w.ma. Northampton
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:21 am quote
Huskyteer wrote:
Nice! Here's mine (must find a more photogenic backdrop at some point):

Really nice bike, I wish we had them on this side of the pond.
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS Kymco AK550
Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 3107
Location: London UK
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:35 am quote
Here is is Rad. Thanks again.



Ossessionato
Vespa GTS Kymco AK550
Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 3107
Location: London UK
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:39 am quote
Re: Look at this
I can't view any youtube vids from MV. Anyone know why?
Addicted
GTS300
Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 782
Location: Norfolk GB
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:40 am quote
ashbrook wrote:
Here is is Rad. Thanks again.



Looks really good mate. Especially with the red and black badge
Addicted
GTS300
Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 782
Location: Norfolk GB
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:41 am quote
Huskyteer wrote:
Nice! Here's mine (must find a more photogenic backdrop at some point):

Good to see you back on 2 wheels too, mate.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Lx 50 4T, S 150, GTS 250
Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 7201
Location: KS USA
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:44 am quote
Paddlenround wrote:
Max6200 wrote:
Third ***I know I might regret this***
Actually 4th.
Two minutes shy of third.

I can't type fast enough!
Addicted
Vespa GTS Super
Joined: 24 Jul 2014
Posts: 562
Location: London
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:55 am quote
EN82pg wrote:
Gedmunds wrote:
Worthy of a celebratory beer n burger run!!!
Your last post was about a nice price for a pint at £6.
Holy crap! that's CAD$10.20.
I can get a pint of Stella Artois for CAD$4.50 at my local boozers. (Heineken, even cheaper during "happy hour.")
That's about £3.15.
If the nice price of £6 is the new price, what was the old?

BTW- makes me #10.
Sarcasm mate!!! Referring to the 1940ís decor but the bang up to date extortionate London pricing for a pint
Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 37659
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:55 pm quote
Re: Look at this
ashbrook wrote:
I can't view any youtube vids from MV. Anyone know why?
Same here - youtube did 'something' and the MV links no longer work (on Chrome at least). No doubt one day Jess will get around to fixing it.
Addicted
Krigsgaldr
Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 955
Location: High Wycombe UK
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:45 pm quote
Re: Look at this
jimc wrote:
ashbrook wrote:
I can't view any youtube vids from MV. Anyone know why?
Same here - youtube did 'something' and the MV links no longer work (on Chrome at least). No doubt one day Jess will get around to fixing it.
Started happening to me after a recent chrome update.... weird thing is though, YouTube still works on other sites? So maybe it is an MV thing....
Addicted
Vespa GTS Super
Joined: 24 Jul 2014
Posts: 562
Location: London
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:52 pm quote
Nomad68 wrote:
jimc wrote:
ashbrook wrote:
I can't view any youtube vids from MV. Anyone know why?
Same here - youtube did 'something' and the MV links no longer work (on Chrome at least). No doubt one day Jess will get around to fixing it.
Started happening to me after a recent chrome update.... weird thing is though, YouTube still works on other sites? So maybe it is an MV thing....
Still works on my phone
Addicted
Krigsgaldr
Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 955
Location: High Wycombe UK
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:15 pm quote
Gedmunds wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
jimc wrote:
ashbrook wrote:
I can't view any youtube vids from MV. Anyone know why?
Same here - youtube did 'something' and the MV links no longer work (on Chrome at least). No doubt one day Jess will get around to fixing it.
Started happening to me after a recent chrome update.... weird thing is though, YouTube still works on other sites? So maybe it is an MV thing....
Still works on my phone
iPhone or android? I'm on an android tablet
Hooked
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Posts: 120
Location: 'Straya
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:35 am quote
No idea what you lot are on about but i'll have three of them.

Nice pix.

Think i was second to last.
Addicted
Vespa GTS Super
Joined: 24 Jul 2014
Posts: 562
Location: London
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:47 am quote
Nomad68 wrote:
Gedmunds wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
jimc wrote:
ashbrook wrote:
I can't view any youtube vids from MV. Anyone know why?
Same here - youtube did 'something' and the MV links no longer work (on Chrome at least). No doubt one day Jess will get around to fixing it.
Started happening to me after a recent chrome update.... weird thing is though, YouTube still works on other sites? So maybe it is an MV thing....
Still works on my phone
iPhone or android? I'm on an android tablet
iPhone mate
Hooked
Triumph tiger 955. Classic vesps
Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 182
Location: londinium
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:34 am quote
Shit storm
Hi guys.
Sorry i,m late for the new thread.
Went out for a ride on my triumph a couple of days ago.
Cut a long story short i managed to instigate a military coup against Robert Mugabe.
Had to get the fuck out quick.
Hope it went well.
Hooked
Triumph tiger 955. Classic vesps
Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 182
Location: londinium
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:37 am quote
Oooooo.
I know someone who has a blue GTS.
It seems to be a popular colour.
eeee-bip
Benelli TNT 125/Kymco AK550 I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17316
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:52 am quote
Numbers
I dropped into my local friendly dealer today and there was the scooter I'm selling and the scooter I'm going to buy.

I'm pretty determined to replace the Kymco with another one but mid week the thoughts of owning a Royal Enfield did come me.

Strokes chin.

Bill x
Molto Verboso
portofino green GTV 300
Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Posts: 1158
Location: w.ma. Northampton
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:59 am quote
Re: Numbers
Bill Dog wrote:
I dropped into my local friendly dealer today and there was the scooter I'm selling and the scooter I'm going to buy.

I'm pretty determined to replace the Kymco with another one but mid week the thoughts of owning a Royal Enfield did come me.

Strokes chin.

Bill x
Well that's the end of any endurance rides for you .
eeee-bip
Benelli TNT 125/Kymco AK550 I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17316
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:02 am quote
Stir
You may be correct but it didn't stop me writing to them recently.

Bill x
Team Scooter Trash for Petfinder Foundation   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 123...262728Next
[ Time: 0.3366s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0470s) ][ Debug on ]