Order from "MSP" motorcyclespareparts.eu
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
Fuoco 500
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:40 am quote
Hi, Friends,

Do you have any order experience from MSP (motorcyclespareparts.eu)?
I have order 2 boxes of scooter parts from the MSP website, but after 3 weeks, I only receive one box.
The seller told me that he not sure where is the other box, he need to check.
Should I keep to wait for his reply or ask for refund?
Please give me some suggestion, thanks.

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Typhoon 125
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:53 am quote
So, were 2 boxes shipped from Netherlands to Taiwan, and you have received only 1? Did MSP give you tracking information? Hopefully the shipment was insured in that case. Or was 1 box shipped and the other parts backordered? In that case, you can choose to wait for the backorder to be filled or cancel the remainder of the order. Ask MSP to clarify if they have not already.
Fuoco 500
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:32 am quote
Dooglas wrote:
So, were 2 boxes shipped from Netherlands to Taiwan, and you have received only 1? Did MSP give you tracking information? Hopefully the shipment was insured in that case. Or was 1 box shipped and the other parts backordered? In that case, you can choose to wait for the backorder to be filled or cancel the remainder of the order. Ask MSP to clarify if they have not already.
Yes, I only get one box, MSP only give me one tracking number, they say the tracking number including two boxes, is this possible?

Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:31 am quote
chuckout wrote:
Dooglas wrote:
Yes, I only get one box, MSP only give me one tracking number, they say the tracking number including two boxes, is this possible?

yes they can have 2 boxes on 1 tracking number but each box will have like 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 on it. also check the original scan that they in fact did ship 2 boxes.
Fuoco 500
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:59 pm quote
There are total 3 labels on the first box, please see the attached pictures.

But I don't understand how many box in this shipment...

The seller still not reply me where is the second box.

2019326_190326_0024 - 複製.jpg

2019326_190326_0026 - 複製.jpg

2019326_190326_0027 - 複製.jpg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:31 am quote
looks like only 1 box was shipped to me.

ask the seller to show you that 2 boxes were shipped.
Sponsor
Granturismo 218
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:22 am quote
chuckout wrote:
Dooglas wrote:

No, it's not how shipping works. Each box will have it's own individual label with it's own original tracking number. Otherwise, they could use the same label over and over again and ship you a hundred different boxes.
Does the shipper perhaps mean that they combined both orders and put them in one box? Were all the parts you ordered in that one box, and what does the commercial invoice or packing slip say is the contents of the shipment?
Ossessionato
Gilera Fuoco 500ie
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:51 am quote
depents on the shipper DHL and EMS use this methode box 1 of 2,3,4

even Dr Pulley ships it this way
Hooked
2016 BV350 White
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:23 am quote
I ordered from a Netherlands based parts seller, not this one to my knowledge, and got horrible customer service. If there is no customer service phone number don't use them. If the only way to contact the company is an email address don't use that company. Always use a credit card when you order, so that if they screw up you order you can make a claim to get your money back via your credit card company. I haven't heard about motorcyclespareparts.eu on this board before as a reliable vendor. You should have gotten an email with the tracking number of your second box of parts or saying that your other parts are on back order and an estimated delivery date. This is bad customer service either way.
Fuoco 500
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:01 am quote
HI, Friends,

I receive the second box this morning,every parts are delivered, thanks god....

83122.jpg

Scooting the Ozarks is a scooter rally held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas offering riders scenic twisty rides, poker run, and more.   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.1646s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0337s) ][ Debug on ]