Scomadi Is Coming To The US
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous1234567Next
Ossessionato
2013 Vespa LX150ie, 1968 Vespa Sprint 150
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:21 pm quote
Harbinger wrote:
Coming from someone that was a Mod and had Lambrettas I have to say my interest was piqued. But at the end of the day it's not a Lambretta nor for that matter is Lambretta now really. So l like the styling but yeah... not so much that I want one. Vespa is the only scoot with an unbroken heritage and really true to the brand and style even though there has been change. Besides even in my Mod then Scooterboy days I always rallied on a Vespa, my trusty P200e steed that never let me down. Loved the Lammies but if I was going a few 100 miles plus it was always on a Vespa.

I do hope Scomadi does well though. Competition is a good thing.
I agree completely. Competition is a good thing and there is certainly a market for both Royal Alloy and Scomadi. However, the Vespa will always be the top shelf product. Like you say, the Vespa heritage, reputation, quality, and name are synonymous with scooters. These new bikes are fun but to me, they are a novelty. I do know a few people who will definitely bite when these come stateside because they want to return to the Lammy/Mod look. However, they'd only use them for tinkering around town.
Sponsor
Granturismo 218
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:29 pm quote
Dooglas wrote:
And equally to the point, an RA looks more or less like an updated Lambretta, but the mechanicals are nothing like a Lambretta. Wouldn't that be like buying a Chinese copy of a GTS which looked somewhat like one, but used off the shelf Chinascoot parts?
Yes, that's exactly what it is.
Addicted
Bashan 150, CF Moto Fashion 250
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:30 am quote
Hopefully this won't ruin anybody's day but this Royal Alloy scooter is all over Facebook. It could stir interest in scooters to even the previously "not interested"
Ossessionato
2006 GT200
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:50 am quote
Another here in Spain:

34F2EC5B-2CDA-41B5-94FA-B796499A1B0E.jpeg

Hooked
300 GTS, Stella 4T
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:31 pm quote
kz1000ST wrote:
Hopefully this won't ruin anybody's day but this Royal Alloy scooter is all over Facebook. It could stir interest in scooters to even the previously "not interested"
My prediction is it is going to be a huge hit. The next Stella/Buddy.
Molto Verboso
Triumph Street Scrambler 2018, Suzuki VanVan200 (sold), 2015 Sprint 125 (sold)
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:33 pm quote
I just noticed that one small Finnish importer have added Scomadi to its lists... price to be verified when/if someone will actually try to buy one. A realistic approach in our not so scooter friendly bike scene.

This same importer sells AMG scooters... they come through Neatherland, but to my knowledge are Chinese clones of the Aprilia Mojito/Habana, the one with Piaggio's 150cc engine... not perhaps a great scoot, but the looks were popular. Most AMGs are 50cc, the most common scoot size here.
Ossessionato
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:13 am quote
kz1000ST wrote:
I think all of us are in agreement that this is a good thing. More scooter riders is always something this forum embraces and if the look of these bikes get people on-board, so be it.
Addicted
1980 P200E project, 2005 Stella Malossi 166 MKIII
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:22 am quote
The only thing that could get me to buy a twist and go scooter is this or a royal alloy, preferably the RA in the US because it's metal bodied. I can't justify the price tag of a used lambretta and these have the best look of any auto scooters. Just not a fan of modern Vespa styling. Personal preference. But I would say that purchase would be mostly impulse buy as I'd still ride the two stroke Vespas over that most times.

I can see riding this at night when i don't want to wake the neighborhood, but that's a pricey purchase for one purpose.
Addicted
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:25 am quote
Btw, those ugly turn signals! Enough to drive some people here insane!

royalalloy-splash-3.jpg

Hooked
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:37 am quote
swiss1939 wrote:
The only thing that could get me to buy a twist and go scooter is this or a royal alloy, preferably the RA in the US because it's metal bodied. I can't justify the price tag of a used lambretta and these have the best look of any auto scooters. Just not a fan of modern Vespa styling. Personal preference. But I would say that purchase would be mostly impulse buy as I'd still ride the two stroke Vespas over that most times.

I can see riding this at night when i don't want to wake the neighborhood, but that's a pricey purchase for one purpose.
Just wondering what you are riding at night right now? I went from a 15 gts 300 to a Stella with a SIP Road 2.0 pipe on it and my wife said she cant tell much difference in sound from inside the house. It is nice taking a nice cruise at night around the neighbor hood after work isnt it?

I agree on the prices on Lambrettas. But on the other hand this Royal alloy is the price of a really nice P200 and with no worries about parts availability in the future if something happened, But also half the price of a new Vespa 150, I dont know, does this really satisfy the itch for somebody who always wanted a Lambretta?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Modded Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:47 am quote
What drives me nuts is why all the 150's? Can someone not design a metal retro/Vespa competitor scoot in a 3 or 400CC setup and get it past D&D and testing? Hell BMW is new to the market and they have 2 400CC models now, just not retro looking.

Piaggio with Vespa really still has no competition in the niche it sits in. An all metal retro looking scoot that not only looks cool but can perform and perform well. Maybe they all feel the market for retro sits comfortably in the 150CC market? Some of us are big grown up boys and want to once in a while hit the freeway if we need to get somewhere. A 150CC 4-stroke is not something I really want to hit the highway with.
Addicted
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:09 am quote
Deathshead wrote:
Just wondering what you are riding at night right now? I went from a 15 gts 300 to a Stella with a SIP Road 2.0 pipe on it and my wife said she cant tell much difference in sound from inside the house. It is nice taking a nice cruise at night around the neighbor hood after work isnt it?

I agree on the prices on Lambrettas. But on the other hand this Royal alloy is the price of a really nice P200 and with no worries about parts availability in the future if something happened, But also half the price of a new Vespa 150, I dont know, does this really satisfy the itch for somebody who always wanted a Lambretta?
I ride a stella two stroke with sip road xl pipe because it was quieter than the simonini pipe that came with it. I live in an area of nyc that is still densely populated but much quieter at night then Manhattan or Brooklyn and Queens. Even with the quieter pipe, it's not polite at 10pm or later which is when i like to drive around after work.

Like i said, it would not be a smart use of my money. I already have a p200 and would not spend the equivalent to this RA cost on one. But then again I'm willing to spend less up front and put effort into mechanical and visual fixes in order to spend less up front. So I'm the end, the RA is close to cheap enough but not exactly cheap enough for me to jump into a twist and go. But if i were to, i do think they look good enough compared to any other modern scooter out there, and i can understand this getting new people willing to spend a few thousand into scooters. I'm admittedly a cheap bastard.

EDIT: and to harbingers point, i agree, why the 150 model only when there is a 200 model in existence. I would be that much more inclined to buy a new auto scooter at that price if it were in that line and look but 200 or more engine size.
Molto Verboso
lx 50
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:57 am quote
In Europe/UK people arenít as fanatical about having as bigger engine as possible.

Scooters are inner city way of getting about, so as long as Scooter companies are either based here, or base their range copying scooter companies based here the engine size will remain as is.

Brighton has lots of Scomadi and Royal Alloys wizzing around. And plenty more ride in at the weekends too.

Never see one not running, so they must be fairly reliable.

I find odd though that these 2 companies have done a better styling job on these than Lambretta have done on their new retro styled machine.

Personally I love them to bits, think they are 100% the best looking scooter on the planet.
Hooked
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:00 am quote
swiss1939 wrote:
Deathshead wrote:

I ride a stella two stroke with sip road xl pipe because it was quieter than the simonini pipe that came with it. I live in an area of nyc that is still densely populated but much quieter at night then Manhattan or Brooklyn and Queens. Even with the quieter pipe, it's not polite at 10pm or later which is when i like to drive around after work.

Like i said, it would not be a smart use of my money. I already have a p200 and would not spend the equivalent to this RA cost on one. But then again I'm willing to spend less up front and put effort into mechanical and visual fixes in order to spend less up front. So I'm the end, the RA is close to cheap enough but not exactly cheap enough for me to jump into a twist and go. But if i were to, i do think they look good enough compared to any other modern scooter out there, and i can understand this getting new people willing to spend a few thousand into scooters. I'm admittedly a cheap bastard.

EDIT: and to harbingers point, i agree, why the 150 model only when there is a 200 model in existence. I would be that much more inclined to buy a new auto scooter at that price if it were in that line and look but 200 or more engine size.
I hear ya. Im up in the Poconos and I think the trees kill a lot of the noise, down in the city i could see how it would bounce off buildings and what not.

I also agree, if they REALLY wanted to compete they would drop a 200=300+cc powerplant in there.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:11 am quote
northernerbill wrote:
In Europe/UK people arenít as fanatical about having as bigger engine as possible.

Scooters are inner city way of getting about, so as long as Scooter companies are either based here, or base their range copying scooter companies based here the engine size will remain as is.

Brighton has lots of Scomadi and Royal Alloys wizzing around. And plenty more ride in at the weekends too.

I find odd though that these 2 companies have done a better styling job on these than Lambretta have done on their new retro styled machine.

Personally I love them to bits, think they are 100% the best looking scooter on the planet.
Fanatical? Ummm... no. What's wrong with asking for a scoot from these companies that can be safe for freeway use? Or how about for those of us that don't like smallies? Asking for a 300 or god forbid 400 is as big as possible? I already have a 6500CC scooter. It seems a reasonable request to me seeing as how Lambretta and Vespa have had larger displacement engines since before Al Gore invented the internet.

Why would you see one not running? I have not come across too many Vespas or for that matter any other scooter dead on the side of the road. Sure it happens but not that often. Plus these are all pretty new and I would not expect wheels to start flying off as they do have to vetted and pass tests prior to going on showroom floors.

I agree on the Lambretta comment. I also do get that Europe is a much smaller place compared to the new world and see how smaller scoots can work for transport. Again it doesn't mean asking for more than 150CC's is unreasonable. Some of it may very well have to do with how licensing works over there and that scooters are more common.
Addicted
Vespa PX 177 Settantesimo
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:27 am quote
I like how Royal Alloy offer a Scorpion exhaust upgrade without voiding any warranty. Would like to try a GP 200 LC with this upgrade.
Ossessionato
2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs/asr/ess Settantesimo '70'
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:27 am quote
And just to confirm, last November I went to the NEC motorcycle show here in the Uk and viewed RA scooters finding them to be absolutely spot on with fit and finish. Paint and panels all fine.
Molto Verboso
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:45 am quote
Harbinger wrote:
northernerbill wrote:

Fanatical? Ummm... no. What's wrong with asking for a scoot from these companies that can be safe for freeway use? Or how about for those of us that don't like smallies? Asking for a 300 or god forbid 400 is as big as possible? I already have a 6500CC scooter. It seems a reasonable request to me seeing as how Lambretta and Vespa have had larger displacement engines since before Al Gore invented the internet.

Why would you see one not running? I have not come across too many Vespas or for that matter any other scooter dead on the side of the road. Sure it happens but not that often. Plus these are all pretty new and I would not expect wheels to start flying off as they do have to vetted and pass tests prior to going on showroom floors.

I agree on the Lambretta comment. I also do get that Europe is a much smaller place compared to the new world and see how smaller scoots can work for transport. Again it doesn't mean asking for more than 150CC's is unreasonable. Some of it may very well have to do with how licensing works over there and that scooters are more common.
There are scoots and scoots - Vespas and such are indeed city scoots in Europe. If you wish to go touring, then it's X9s, larger Scarabeos, C650s, Burgers etc.

The 300GTS is, as the 200/250 predecessors, a bit of a rebel in this scene... as the names Granturismo and Granturismo Sport hint. But hand to the heart - in Europe, it's not really used for touring much nor to the kind of fast roads you guys do in the Northern America.

So a small wheel, sit upright scoot with a big engine is kind of pointless from the traditional European market viewpoint.
eeee-bip
Benelli TNT 125 "Bean Alley" Kymco AK550 The War to end all Wars
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:53 am quote
Plus
I don't agree.

If you don't make it people can't buy it and you don't know if people are going to buy it until you make it.

I'd tour Europe on a GTS any day.

Bill x
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:18 pm quote
RRider wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
northernerbill wrote:

There are scoots and scoots - Vespas and such are indeed city scoots in Europe. If you wish to go touring, then it's X9s, larger Scarabeos, C650s, Burgers etc.

The 300GTS is, as the 200/250 predecessors, a bit of a rebel in this scene... as the names Granturismo and Granturismo Sport hint. But hand to the heart - in Europe, it's not really used for touring much nor to the kind of fast roads you guys do in the Northern America.

So a small wheel, sit upright scoot with a big engine is kind of pointless from the traditional European market viewpoint.
Fair enough though I'm with Bill on this and if you don't build it how will you know? Plus a lot of Vespa 300's are sold in Europe so surely people want them? I also believe Scomadi has been trying to get a 400 out the door but have hit roadblocks though correct me if I am wrong. BMW has also released the 400's and so they at least see a market for it.

Mind you I also just realized the topic of this thread is about it coming to the US. So wouldn't it make sense that us knuckle dragging CC whores over here get a larger displacement unit
Ossessionato
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:32 pm quote
RRider wrote:

Not true at all. Lots of people tour and travel huge distances on the GTS/GTV here in the states. In our club, we have five or six members who ride great distances all year round. In fact, a lot of members on here are regular long distance riders. The bigger engine definitely gives you way more options and most people opt for the bigger bike with the sole intention of having the power to road trip, camp, and see the landscape.
Molto Verboso
lx 50
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:07 pm quote
Harbinger wrote:
northernerbill wrote:

Iíve noticed this forum has largely US posters, and on the back of that itís largely said bigger is better.
I totally understand why with your road set ups over there, but thatís my point, high volume of US posters, high volume of large engines being spoken of. Where as here in Europe, yes they are here liberally but nowhere near the quantities as 125 and below. (I know some will say, but I live in X not the US.......not my point as Iím one of them).

As for mentioning not broken down, that was to downplay the fact they are Chinese and so theyíll go wrong, which is the general sentiment with their scooters.
And I ride a Chinese bike, which is great.
AND I have a British born Chinese wife, so get quietly frustrated when I hear such tosh.

Usually I say black, you say white, itís a given
Molto Verboso
lx 50
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:09 pm quote
The post right above mine is the prime example, good timing.
Molto Verboso
lx 50
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:14 pm quote
Another thought.

Vespaís where created to give the Italian people a cheap method of transport after the war, like the beetle and 2CV where for Germany and France.
Not for doing 100ís of miles WOT on freeways.

But as above we are now in 2019, the business is global and understand your needs over there, but remember itís humble beginnings which are still actually very current still over here.
Addicted
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:23 pm quote
northernerbill wrote:
Another thought.

Vespaís where created to give the Italian people a cheap method of transport after the war, like the beetle and 2CV where for Germany and France.

But as above we are now in 2019, the business is global and understand your needs over there, but remember itís humble beginnings which are still actually very current still over here.
Also note part of your reminder, Vespas were created as a cheap method of transportation. The cheap in that equation has been long gone.

RA and Scomadi are doing better at that aspect currently. Vespa is turning into Harley over here in their stubborn insistence on brand reputation through price point associated with luxury, to their eventual detriment. See the elettrica and the livewire for comparable proof.
Molto Verboso
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:52 pm quote
Paddlenround wrote:
RRider wrote:

Not true at all. Lots of people tour and travel huge distances on the GTS/GTV here in the states. In our club, we have five or six members who ride great distances all year round. In fact, a lot of members on here are regular long distance riders. The bigger engine definitely gives you way more options and most people opt for the bigger bike with the sole intention of having the power to road trip, camp, and see the landscape.
Yeah, I know - in US, but not so much here in Europe. One Bill doesn't count

Just different cultural heritage of using 2-wheelers (and cars too), not saying one is better than the other.

EDIT - my favourite Scomadi or AR: hmm... the 125cc would make more sense, but coming from bikes, I do like a bit of grunt, so a 200cc liquid cooled, with only a tad more weight would be my choise
Addicted
Vespa PX 177 Settantesimo
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:03 pm quote
swiss1939 wrote:
northernerbill wrote:
Another thought.

Also note part of your reminder, Vespas were created as a cheap method of transportation. The cheap in that equation has been long gone.

RA and Scomadi are doing better at that aspect currently. Vespa is turning into Harley over here in their stubborn insistence on brand reputation through price point associated with luxury, to their eventual detriment. See the elettrica and the livewire for comparable proof.
Something I have observed is that Vespa in America is seen as a luxury brand and favoured by an older age group. Yes, it is still expensive in Europe but I don't think it is viewed the same way. Over the years Vespa has released models to attract teenagers in Europe. There is a reason you don't see many youngsters on a Piaggio Beverly because it just ain't cool.
eeee-bip
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:11 pm quote
Claim
Cool is insecurity wrapped up in a leather jacket.

Bill x
Ossessionato
1991 T5 Pole Position, 2008 LXS 125, 2013 Peugeot Metropolis RS
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:24 am quote
Scomadi did produce a prototype 400 ..

Scomadi TL400 🏍💨

IMO it just looks too wedged in, and not in keeping with the lines of an original Lambretta

scomadi 400.jpg

eeee-bip
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:53 am quote
bosh
I'm not sure that was the aim to copy a previous body shape.

I like it.

You want to make a traditional looking scooter but you need to make it different enough for it not to be a copy.

I think that something deeper is going on here.

More coming......
eeee-bip
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:11 am quote
Open
I think that some of the problem comes from a basic prejudice of motorcycles and scooters that are built in China.

Products like the Royal Alloy ( and the name doesn't help ) have no real heritage and therefore may appear to be rip offs or copies of Italian products, which do.

It's a bit like having to justify buying a Hyundai against a Ford - I'm getting all the same stuff for less money but as it comes with no nostalgia I can't get emotional about it.

It performs the same function but because it comes from Asia it can't have a heart.

It feels like a copy, which of course it is, so without wanting to be seen as cheap or feeling the need to justify it you won't buy it.

Does that make sense ?

I'm screwed. I ride an Italian bike that's built in China.

The 225cc unit that Janus fit to their bespoke motorcycles comes from China and they've never had one fail.

Bill x
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:27 am quote
fleece wrote:
Scomadi did produce a prototype 400 ..

Scomadi TL400 🏍💨

IMO it just looks too wedged in, and not in keeping with the lines of an original Lambretta
I don't mind it. Are these shafty's or chain drive? Part of the reason for the original Lambretta was due to it having a chain drive whereas I believe Vespa has always been shaft driven. Form follows function kind of thing and putting a 400 in to a traditional (old school) scooter is going to get you a pretty fat or long scoot. I wonder if they tried to go 400 for Spinal Tap reasons? (some here will get the reference).

I do love the colour and much of the styling. As far as where something is made? I could really care less as it really comes down to the QC and the company overseeing production. Apple makes all their stuff over there as do many of the tech giants and much of that sells for a premium. The engine in the C650 is made by Kymco and that is the result of BMW realizing Kymco has much more experience with scooter engines and CVT transmissions. The 2016 tweak to the engine was pretty significant and that was mostly the result of the BMW engineers stepping back a little and giving Kymco more control. YES a lot of real crap comes out of China and much of it cheap knock-offs. However a lot of quality products exist as well and you get out of something what you put in to it.
Ossessionato
1991 T5 Pole Position, 2008 LXS 125, 2013 Peugeot Metropolis RS
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:33 am quote
But the only new scooters that have been accepted by 'scooterists' in recent years have been the RA and Scomadis, where the shape is a direct copy of a previous body shape (the Nuccio Bertone designed GP Lambretta).

It also helps that Frank Sanderson and Paul Melici have scootering heritage aplenty.
Addicted
GTS 250
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:52 am quote
bigger better
Lambrettas and Vespas came about after the Second World War to divert military production in Italy to civilian production. Materials and machining were at a premium so small scale simple and fixable forms of transport were just what a restless liberated Europe needed. The roads were still country roads so top speed was less of an issue than maneuverability. Fuel was expensive as well. The people were undernourished and small, but a tiny Vespa could carry a family of four, a few chickens and shopping around the hilly streets of Naples no bother.... Touring as a fun activity only came around the sixties so it was only then when people bigger capacity scooters were developed.
If you took a 1950s Ford, Fiat or VW and placed them side by side with today's equivalent, you'll find them BIGGER, likewise their passengers. Maybe at least
30% to 40% bigger.
How come Vespa couldn't take, the GTS plans, and simply scale everything up about 30%, so they could have a range of scooters..., small frame, big frame and tourisma frame. I'd like a bigger one and with a bigger engine, maybe 400 - 500 cc equivalent. At least build some prototypes as a test, and when they're at it electric powered as well! Also ask Scomadi to do a Lambretta styled one as well.
I've driven an original teeny Landrover car and a current Landrover Discovery, [ and their Jeep, Toyota equivalent] for wealthy farmer types. Car people do this no bother, why can't scooter companies do it too. But if they do, PLEASE stick to scooter styling and not stealth-rocket twist n go plastic fantastic designs. Remember scooters are transport, but they must also be beautiful and truthfull to their origins.
Gass silver machine gts 250
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:53 am quote
A Vespa needs to be true to it's origins and so should anything labelled Lambretta. Other than that there are only a few things that make a scooter a "scooter". Step through design, CVT (now anyway), a platform for the feet and I think that's really about it. In many cases now the lines have really been blurred between motorcycle and motor scooter.

I love the classic look and TBH I also love power and speed. The problem is it seems one has to come at the expense of the other. Maybe someday a manufacturer will figure it out. Ideally Piaggio with the Vespa line.
Hooked
300 GTS, Stella 4T
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:37 am quote
Re: bigger better
gass wrote:
How come Vespa couldn't take, the GTS plans, and simply scale everything up about 30%, so they could have a range of scooters...,
They do, it's a brand called "Piaggio".

The whole idea of Vespa is that it is an evolution, not a recreation.

Personally, I prefer my GTS over a 150, not for highways, which I don't really enjoy, but for the extra power I have around town and on back roads. Out running a bus at a light or being able to thwart a car trying to squeeze past is a great feeling.
Going more that 25 up a hill is an added bonus.
Addicted
Bashan 150, CF Moto Fashion 250
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:27 am quote
It always amazes me that something like "Heritage" is even a consideration. Heritage doesn't get you down the road or contribute to reliability. It only makes you feel good.

Polaris built the Victory with an engine and handling that put Harley in the shade. The Victory was faster, stopped better and handled. It's engine lasted over a Harley by three times. They couldn't give the Victory away.

So they bought Indian, built a giant, two valved pushrod engine and they flew off the shelves.

You won't see a lot of Royal Alloys in America. 65% of the scooter market is 50cc. Personally I would buy a Lance Cali Classic 200i or a SYM Fiddle III with a 170cc engine for hundreds less.
Hooked
300 GTS, Stella 4T
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:19 am quote
kz1000ST wrote:
Heritage doesn't get you down the road or contribute to reliability. It only makes you feel good.
Not true. A Vespa is built different from the ground up. A Harley is just like any other motorcycle.
Nothing modern rides like a "scooter" like a Vespa.
I'm not interested in riding a motorcycle.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:25 am quote
Big Daddy SnakeOiler wrote:
kz1000ST wrote:
Heritage doesn't get you down the road or contribute to reliability. It only makes you feel good.
Not true. A Vespa is built different from the ground up. A Harley is just like any other motorcycle.
Nothing modern rides like a "scooter" like a Vespa.
I'm not interested in riding a motorcycle.
What? You mean nothing else has a head shake quit like a Vespa when decelerating at about 40 kmh :-p Yeah I completely agree

Outside of that I will admit they are a lot of fun to ride and do handle well.
Hooked
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:33 am quote
"Royal Alloy" Is is just me or is that the stupid name ever for these bikes?
Reminds me of "Royal Asshole" lol
Missouri Loves Company Rally   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous1234567Next
[ Time: 0.2331s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0467s) ][ Debug on ]