SSR: Toll roads, EZ-Passes, etc
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 12Next
Addicted
2013 GTS 300ie
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:57 pm quote
I figured Iíd start a new thread instead of hijacking one.
Iíve never encountered a toll road, outside of small ones on low-speed roads at the beach, so my only concept of one is a gate with a booth and a basket you toss coins into.
Whatís all this about passes and high-speed toll roads? How does that work? ...And how much of a hassle (or not) is it on two wheels?

Inquiring minds, conversation starters...you know.
Addicted
Bashan 150, CF Moto Fashion 250
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:06 pm quote
Many places have gone to "Cashless Tolling" The Mass Turnpike for instance. You ride under a scanner and it looks to see if you have an EZ Pass and then takes a picture of your license plate to bill you if you don't. The bridges in Metro NYC are the same way.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:18 pm quote
I have 1 EZ Pass for 3 scooters. Just make sure all the license plates are registered to the EZ PAss and they will bill any charges to the EZ Pass registered to that plate. At least that works in Va. NJ they are asses and if you don't have the EZ Pass or wrong one you get ticketed. For some reason NJ is money hungry and wants that deposit money for every car. My wife can't use my EZ Pass on her car in NJ, but can in MD. Va. Pa. NY. and just about every other non money grubbing state.
Addicted
2006 GT200L "Lone Star"-Sold, 2006 Yamaha Majesty YP400
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:26 pm quote
EZ pass is a big provider on the east coast.

You register with them, they send you a transponder box about the size of a deck of cards, and you attach it with plastic velcro tabs behind your rear view mirror. You can also put it on your dash, your helmet, in an outside pocket of your riding jacket, etc, so long as the signal can get through.

Then, if you ride on a toll road, it automatically opens the gates (cash lanes) or you can drive without stopping at full speed through gateless high speed lanes.

Your account is automatically billed, and you get a statement at the end of the month.

Some systems use a bar code decal for your windshield instead of a transponder box.

Last edited by 25BIKEZ on Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ossessionato
2014 Commuter BV350(44,000)/2015 Scoot Life BV350(10,000)/2010 El Diablito SH150i(29,000)
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 pm quote
I avoid toll roads at all costs
Hooked
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:07 pm quote
EZ pass ?
I went over the GWB on my bv countless times in the last 6 mos and I donít recall having seen the ezpass ever take $$$ out. Has this happened to anyone else? I donít think it registered the bike at all. I never even got a bill in the mail.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:26 pm quote
In Georgia, itís called the PeachPass. I have one for my daily driver, but not for any of my scoots. Unlike the traditional ďdeck of cardsĒ transponder that Velcroís to your windshield, the PeachPass is a small decal with an RFID chip that you place (more or less) in the upper-middle of your windshield. Just to the left of where the rear view mirror mounts, if that makes sense. There are sensors over the road for the toll lanes, and the further you drive in it, the more you pay. If you chose to exit the freeway midway through the length of the toll portion, a sensor on the off ramp detects your RFID and deducts the appropriate toll from your account. The nice thing is that it auto-reloads to a card on file (via the PeachPass website), so once you get things initially set up, you never have to deal with having cash on you, nor do you have to keep track of your balance.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:50 pm quote
breaknwind wrote:
So you won't pay $5.00 or $10.00 to not sit in an hour of traffic?
Hooked
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:17 pm quote
Only ever used one in Kansas. Worked in Topeka, lived in Lawrence. Tried the back roads a few times and it was such a hassle. It was called MyKTAG.

I should have gotten one when we were in Los Angeles, but the FasTrak only went like 1/3 of the way of our trips into the city and above into Hollywood, so I never did. But I do regret it sometimes, 1/3 of a trip with no traffic is better than nothing.
Hooked
2016 BV350 White
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:25 pm quote
Here in Southern California it depends on the toll road provider. In Orange County you can pay online within a day or two after you used the road. The 10 Freeway by where I work in Los Angeles County requires you to have a transponder. Motorcyclists just carry it in a pocket. I don't know of anyplace where you pay with coins anymore.
Ossessionato
1980 P200E , 2005 Stella 177
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:36 pm quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
I have 1 EZ Pass for 3 scooters. Just make sure all the license plates are registered to the EZ PAss and they will bill any charges to the EZ Pass registered to that plate. At least that works in Va. NJ they are asses and if you don't have the EZ Pass or wrong one you get ticketed. For some reason NJ is money hungry and wants that deposit money for every car. My wife can't use my EZ Pass on her car in NJ, but can in MD. Va. Pa. NY. and just about every other non money grubbing state.
NY fines you if you repeatedly use your transponder on the wrong plate. You are supposed to have a separate transponder for every vehicle. I don't think you get hit with it if it happens occasionally. I haven't tried though.
Karlsbadd wrote:
I went over the GWB on my bv countless times in the last 6 mos and I donít recall having seen the ezpass ever take $$$ out. Has this happened to anyone else? I donít think it registered the bike at all. I never even got a bill in the mail.
I rode to work two days in July when I was testing out new cylinder kit to make sure it wouldn't overheat. Both days I had my transponder in my jacket pocket, both days the transponder did not get scanned. The charges showed up a few weeks later after they looked up my plate. You can tell when they use a photo vs transponder in your account cause if it doesn't scan, your plate number is listed instead of transponder ID.

FYI, Battery Tunnel is only $2.66 each way and Verrazzano is $5.32 on MC plates. Bout as cheap as you can get in NYC.
Molto Verboso
LXS 150
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:22 pm quote
bean counter wrote:
Here in Southern California it depends on the toll road provider. In Orange County you can pay online within a day or two after you used the road. The 10 Freeway by where I work in Los Angeles County requires you to have a transponder. Motorcyclists just carry it in a pocket. I don't know of anyplace where you pay with coins anymore.
EXCEPT: in Los Angeles, motorcycles do not need a transponder for the FasTrak lanes on the 10 (DTLA to the 605) or 110 (all of it). If you have a personalized plate, you may get a ticket but it will be waived if you show them the plate is assigned to a motorcycle.
Addicted
2013 GTS 300ie
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:03 pm quote
Wow...this stuff got complicated since tech got involved, it seems! Fascinating, but complicated. At least to someone whoís yet to experience it.
Iíve seen signs in Charlotte, NC (or was it Raleigh?), but my exit was before I ever got to those sections of road. Only other time I saw mention was my house scouting trip to Albany, NY last winter. I didnít chance it because I didnít understand it and didnít want to run afoul of something legal 1000+ miles from home. Sounds like I should sit down one day and try to wrap my head around this stuff if I plan on doing any summer touring if I donít want to come home to a bunch of out-of-state ďoopsĒ unexpected travel expenses!
Until then, Iím going to make sure the GPS settings have ďavoid toll roadsĒ turned on!

Oh, the coin basket tollbooth was when I first started driving, so...mid-90ís? I want to say it was to get to a lighthouse or...something. Might have been a park service thing where the tolls funded park upkeep. Iíve slept a LOT since then, though.
Hooked
2020 GTS 300 HPE
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:23 pm quote
California has the same system (Fastrak) throughout the state, but different regions sell their own toll tags (with their own accounts).

Here in northern California, the new tag is a stick that's about 1.5" x 1" x 6". They recommend that you put it on your windshield, but will also accept a tank bag, jacket pocket, or glovebox. Mine is mounted in the glovebox, on the side of the tool compartment.

On the Golden Gate Bridge, I usually get billed by the tag. On the other bridges, I usually get billed by plate. If neither the tag reader nor the camera detect you, you've had a good day. 🙂

[edit] Apparently Fastrak in southern California comes in a windshield sticker now. Interesting idea, but not sure why you'd bother since you can be billed by plate anywhere, and you risk being billed as a car if you use a sticker in an Express Lane.
Ossessionato
2014 Commuter BV350(44,000)/2015 Scoot Life BV350(10,000)/2010 El Diablito SH150i(29,000)
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:53 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
breaknwind wrote:
So you won't pay $5.00 or $10.00 to not sit in an hour of traffic?
Oh the IRONY

Here in the Jax area we only have pay express lanes. It's $0.50 from 6AM-10AM and 3PM to 7PM. I work 6AM to 2:30PM. When my boss asks why I'm always in a hurry to leave work. I tell him that I don't want to pay the toll.
Banned
2009 GTS 250, 2013 Buddy 125, 2014 Triumph Bonneville
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:54 am quote
Re: EZ pass ?
Karlsbadd wrote:
Ive had two different EZ Pass motorcycle transponders and its always a crap shoot if the thing registers at any toll. Doesnít matter where I have it- on the windshield, in my front jacket pocket, or if I wave it in my hand.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:09 am quote
swiss1939 wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
NY fines you if you repeatedly use your transponder on the wrong plate. You are supposed to have a separate transponder for every vehicle. I don't think you get hit with it if it happens occasionally. I haven't tried though.

That is such money grubbing BS. In Va you can have as many cars as you want on one EZ Pass. I have all three scooters on one EX Pass.
There is the option to get an out of state EZ Pass in states like this though. But then you lose the option of just driving through with no EZ Pass like I do in Va because that is only good in the state the EZ Pass is issues.
Hooked
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:20 am quote
@ Swiss 1939
Karlsbadd wrote:
I rode to work two days in July when I was testing out new cylinder kit to make sure it wouldn't overheat. Both days I had my transponder in my jacket pocket, both days the transponder did not get scanned. The charges showed up a few weeks later after they looked up my plate. You can tell when they use a photo vs transponder in your account cause if it doesn't scan, your plate number is listed instead of transponder ID.

FYI, Battery Tunnel is only $2.66 each way and Verrazzano is $5.32 on MC plates. Bout as cheap as you can get in NYC.[/quote]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I don't remember seeing it anywhere but I should check. I thought as a "motorcycle" I'd get to pay a cheaper fare; only cheaper fare with a motorcycle is if you have a sidecar, and they're both full. I couldn't believe the hypocrisy. I was pissed about it for sure, and then I started going over (I bought the damn thing to commute to and from work in Manhattan), and I didn't see a charge at all. Even at end of month. I feel totally justified in that. It's BS. I also keep my ezpass in the jacket pocket. Sigh.

You down for NJ rides when the weather is nicer?
Ossessionato
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:22 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
That is such money grubbing BS. In Va you can have as many cars as you want on one EZ Pass. I have all three scooters on one EX Pass.
There is the option to get an out of state EZ Pass in states like this though. But then you lose the option of just driving through with no EZ Pass like I do in Va because that is only good in the state the EZ Pass is issues.
Welcome to NY. That is the least of your worries when each bridge and tunnel costs on average $15-17 each way now.

You guys get it in DC area too if you use the express lane for 20 miles they hit you up every couple miles or so to stay in the express lane. Driving South through DC and Virginia in rush hour if you want to save time I'm sure costs in the same ballpark as a couple bridge crossings in nyc.
Ossessionato
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:31 am quote
Re: @ Swiss 1939
Karlsbadd wrote:
Yeah, I don't remember seeing it anywhere but I should check. I thought as a "motorcycle" I'd get to pay a cheaper fare; only cheaper fare with a motorcycle is if you have a sidecar, and they're both full. I couldn't believe the hypocrisy. I was pissed about it for sure, and then I started going over (I bought the damn thing to commute to and from work in Manhattan), and I didn't see a charge at all. Even at end of month. I feel totally justified in that. It's BS. I also keep my ezpass in the jacket pocket. Sigh.

You down for NJ rides when the weather is nicer?
This is not true in nyc. You don't need a sidecar. You have a cheap rate for motorcycle with or without sidecar. It is much cheaper as I mentioned. Battery tunnel is $2.66 each way on mc/scooter instead of something like $21 in car. Verrazanno is $5.32 heading into Staten island only, with si resident car it's $6.50 I think, haven't looked lately, and without resident it's sleeting like $17-18. They are talking about changing it to both directions for all Bridges into and out of si instead of only into. They say they will split the one way rate in half..I don't believe it. It will be an easy excuse for them to up the total round trip cost over the current one way cost since people won't grumble as much over individual lesser charges.

This is all over local politics fighting. Bayonne residents complained si residents were taking up all their commuter parking lot spots near the train cause it's quicker and cheaper to drive to Bayonne then hop on nj transit. So they are making all those lots resident pass or pay. In response, si decided to punish them with higher fees and both way tolling on Bridges cause they say Jersey residents have been taking advantage of similar cost saving commuting tricks through si from Jersey to Manhattan.

Btw, you can use hov lanes with mc/scooters in nyc.

I have not driven to NJ yet. My scooters are all in pieces for months. Some day back on the road some day soon though.

Last edited by swiss1939 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Hooked
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:39 am quote
[quote="swiss1939"]
Karlsbadd wrote:
This is not true in nyc. You don't need a sidecar. You have a cheap rate for motorcycle with or without sidecar. It is much cheaper as I mentioned. Battery tunnel is $2.66 each way on mc/scooter instead of something like $21 in car. Verrazanno is $5.32 heading into Staten island only, with si resident car it's $6.50 I think, haven't looked lately, and without resident it's sleeting like $17-18. They are talking about changing it to both directions for all Bridges into and out of si instead of only into. They say they will split the one way rate in half..I don't believe it. It will be an easy excuse for them to up the total round trip cost over the current one way cost since people won't grumble as much over individual lesser charges.

Btw, you can use hov lanes with mc/scooters in nyc.

I have not driven to NJ yet. My scooters are all in pieces for months. Some day back on the road some day soon though.
I'm driving from NJ over the GWB, and when I called EZPass, that's what they told me time and time again; I pay the same BS fare as a car, unless I've got a URAL, packed with people to go over the GWB, Holland, or Lincoln Tunnels. I'd love to see where your info is from; I've been trying to get a final answer. I told them this was ridiculous, they passed me on to a supervisor, who towed the same line. I guess the Battery is cheaper, but I'm rarely driving to BK or SI, but if I did, I'd likely just go over the Manhattan Bridge if need be. I can't see the logic in paying for something I could get for free. When I drive (in my car) to Arlington, VA, I never use the express lanes to pay. Makes me insane.

Get your pieces together, man!! Let's ride!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:02 am quote
Remember in Virginia the Fast Toll Lanes are free for motorcycles.
Ossessionato
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:29 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Remember in Virginia the Fast Toll Lanes are free for motorcycles.
I did not know that. Whenever I drive South I'm in my truck. Sorry overlooked it if you posted that earlier. Good stuff!
Hooked
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:45 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
In Kansas they are stickers on the windshield, actual stickers not clings. They are (well were, have not lived there since 2014) $5 each but that was $5 in toll credit so they were actually free
Hooked
2009 MP3 400
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:12 am quote
PA Turnpike you pay cash to live attendants or have ez-pass. Grab a ticket when you get on. Pay the appropriate fare when you get off. Don't lose your ticket or you pay the maximum fare. Starting to switch over to cameras. That way they can stop paying bodies to stand there.

NY Thruway has attendants and ez-pass. Around Albany is a weird stretch because the toll road and the non-toll road are superimposed in one spot. So there is a section that is $0 toll if you're just getting on and then off again.

Mass Pike has cameras. Don't hold up traffic. They just bill you if you don't have the ez-pass.

NH has ez-pass or pay cash. Stretch of road I was on has multiple stops where you pay more in increments. I think it has to do with logistically how the exits are arranged.
Hooked
bv350, Brutale 910
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:56 pm quote
Rusty J wrote:
EXCEPT: in Los Angeles, motorcycles do not need a transponder for the FasTrak lanes on the 10 (DTLA to the 605) or 110 (all of it). If you have a personalized plate, you may get a ticket but it will be waived if you show them the plate is assigned to a motorcycle.
Isn't this true for the 105 as well? for motorcycles? I know I've ridden it many times on 2-wheelers but don't remember the trips being marked on my account?

Interesting tidbit about the personalized plates though. Yet another reason not to bother with them
Ossessionato
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:10 pm quote
Karlsbadd wrote:
I'd love to see where your info is from; I've been trying to get a final answer. I told them this was ridiculous, they passed me on to a supervisor, who towed the same line.
https://new.mta.info/fares-and-tolls/bridges-and-tunnels/tolls-by-vehicle/motorcycles

https://www.panynj.gov/bridges-tunnels/en/tolls.html

https://www.e-zpassny.com/en/about/plans.shtml

Motorcycle tag from ez pass you just have to go to ez pass office and give them your proof of registration as motorcycle. You can't sign up for a commuter discount plan for your regular used bridge or tunnels because you are already getting a motorcycle discount. This is why you need a separate transponder for your motorcycle/scooter. So I have one for my truck that is si resident discount on the si Bridges, and one on my scooter that gives mc rate for everything.

Hov Lane rules
https://www1.nyc.gov/html/dot/downloads/pdf/trafrule.pdf
(2) Buses and Access-A-Ride vehicles. Vehicles registered as buses in New York State,
vehicles registered out-of-state that are equivalent to New York State registered buses,
Access-A-Ride vehicles and motorcycles shall be eligible to use express lanes on highways or
bridges pursuant to this subdivision.
Hooked
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:57 pm quote
SSR
That's interesting. I wonder if there's a difference between NY state versus NJ residency... But yeah when I sent my registration to E-ZPass they told me unless I carry three passengers total, there's no discount. Thanks for the info!!
Ossessionato
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:59 pm quote
Re: SSR
Karlsbadd wrote:
That's interesting. I wonder if there's a difference between NY state versus NJ residency... But yeah when I sent my registration to E-ZPass they told me unless I carry three passengers total, there's no discount. Thanks for the info!!
Just go into an ez pass office, fill out the paperwork for motorcycle and go to the counter and tell them it's motorcycle transponder. Never had any issue before.
Hooked
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:00 pm quote
Re: SSR
swiss1939 wrote:
Karlsbadd wrote:
Just go into an ez pass office, fill out the paperwork for motorcycle and go to the counter and tell them it's motorcycle transponder. Never had any issue before.
Thanks, ifaxed it over when I got the bike. Maybe I'll see you at a ride even it gets nicer?
Ossessionato
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:06 pm quote
I did not realize there were separate ez pass administrators for each state. Maybe nj doesn't do discount for Motorcycle. If I were you, I'd try going to an ez pass office in ny and seeing if you can get a transponder for your motorcycle through them.

EZ pass from New York discounts NY tolls, EZ pass from NJ discounts NJ tolls, EZ pass from the Port Authority discounts Port Authority crossings.

So try to get one from the ez pass authority for the toll you use most. But definitely go into an office instead of doing it remotely.
Molto Verboso
LXS 150
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:00 pm quote
tonyc wrote:
Rusty J wrote:
Isn't this true for the 105 as well? for motorcycles? I know I've ridden it many times on 2-wheelers but don't remember the trips being marked on my account?

Interesting tidbit about the personalized plates though. Yet another reason not to bother with them
Don't recall tolls on the 105 except for the transitions to the 110, but yes, no transponder needed for motorcycles there either.

This basically applies to anywhere under Metro control. Outside of LA proper, you need whatever the local requirements are. Seems kind of silly that it's not statewide, but they didn't ask me.
Hooked
Looking
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:37 pm quote
Here in Florida we're on the Sun Pass system.
You buy a transponder that goes on your windshield ($12). Then the easiest thing is to open an account and put some money in it for Sun Pass.
As your transponder passes under the scanner (no toll booths mostly) it debits your account.
Theres a bit of saving over the bill me later plan.
Easy-Peasy.
Molto Verboso
2018 LIBERTY 150S, 2013 Kymco LIKE200iLX
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:22 am quote
Allens wrote:
Here in Florida we're on the Sun Pass system.
You buy a transponder that goes on your windshield ($12). Then the easiest thing is to open an account and put some money in it for Sun Pass.
As your transponder passes under the scanner (no toll booths mostly) it debits your account.
Theres a bit of saving over the bill me later plan.
Easy-Peasy.
A question? The folks working the toll booths down there...are those tropical shirts actually state issued uniforms?
I visit yearly, from Ohio.
For years I've been trying to 'Out-Tropical' them with my shirts. But I think my record is 0 & 12.
So, are they government backed competitors? !
O.S.
Addicted
GTS250, P200E
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:15 am quote
Way too expensive
In the Toronto area we have the most expensive Electronic Toll Route on the planet, built by tax money and sold to a private, out of country corporation. A trip from the Oakville end, past Toronto, to the Oshawa end will cost more than $60.00 CDN (about $46.00 US). If you do not pay your bill, the foreign company has a deal with the Ontario government to prevent you from renewing your car license. Under the terms of the deal, this law cannot be changed.

I would love to pay six dollars not to sit in traffic for an hour, but is isn't going to happen here.

End of rant,
Bob
Ossessionato
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:54 am quote
Re: Way too expensive
Bob Cowley wrote:
In the Toronto area we have the most expensive Electronic Toll Route on the planet, built by tax money and sold to a private, out of country corporation. A trip from the Oakville end, past Toronto, to the Oshawa end will cost more than $60.00 CDN (about $46.00 US). If you do not pay your bill, the foreign company has a deal with the Ontario government to prevent you from renewing your car license. Under the terms of the deal, this law cannot be changed.

I would love to pay six dollars not to sit in traffic for an hour, but is isn't going to happen here.

End of rant,
Bob
It costs almost that to go one bridge and one tunnel non resident fee from Manhattan to Staten island only about 12 miles. If I drove to work and back without my resident pass in my truck it would cost me $9.50x2 and $19x1. Resident ez pass knocks the bridge from 19 to 5.50 and tunnel to 6.12x2. There are free Bridges into Manhattan I could take instead of the tunnel but would add at least an hour to my commute each way cause it would require cutting across town through City streets. There is no way to avoid the verrazanno toll without adding over an hour and more tolls from other tunnels and turnpike tolls.
Banned
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:59 am quote
swiss1939 wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:

According to EZ Passís site, that is not correct. You are allowed to switch an EZ Pass transponder between any vehicle that you own thatís of the same class vehicle as long as you list those vehicles on your account. Maybe sometime you sold and bought something else, and forgot to update your account?
Banned
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:00 am quote
[quote="Vintage1"]
swiss1939 wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:

According to the EZ Pass NJ site, that is not correct. You are allowed to switch an EZ Pass transponder between any vehicle that you own thatís of the same class vehicle as long as you list those vehicles on your account. Maybe sometime you sold and bought something else, and forgot to update your account?
Ossessionato
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:15 am quote
Vintage1 wrote:
swiss1939 wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:

According to EZ Passís site, that is not correct. You are allowed to switch an EZ Pass transponder between any vehicle that you own thatís of the same class vehicle as long as you list those vehicles on your account. Maybe sometime you sold and bought something else, and forgot to update your account?
I was going off second hand experience from friends complaining about it. I've only had one vehicle at a time so I've never had to take my ez pass into another car.

That's cool though, but yes it appears you still can't take your transponder into a rental car or relatives car on trips.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 am quote
swiss1939 wrote:
Vintage1 wrote:
swiss1939 wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:

I was going off second hand experience from friends complaining about it. I've only had one vehicle at a time so I've never had to take my ez pass into another car.

That's cool though, but yes it appears you still can't take your transponder into a rental car or relatives car on trips.
Yes you can, just go online and add the plate number to you account, then remember to remove them.
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 12Next
[ Time: 0.5317s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0734s) ][ Debug on ]