Vespa PX200D
Post Reply    Forum -> Project Reports
Px200, Gts300SS
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:11 am quote
Hi everyone!

I've always had some sort of scooter/maxi scooter for the past 15 years, and in summer 2018, I bought my first Vespa, GTS300ss in matt yellow color. I bought it brand new in Piaggio shop in my place, and I already realized back then that I'll become addicted to Vespas. Especially cause I always found geared Vespas interesting, but never had one, and never ridden any, I knew I had to have it one day.
Until October last year....I was becoming more and more obsessed with px model and I talked one of my club collegues into selling his PX200d (2001.). Should I say that I was crazy enough that I haven't even tried it before buying?
Anyway, this is my second Vespa, and this thread will be all about refreshing it with new parts and tuning.

This is her:

IMG_1811.jpg
This is the first photo of her

IMG_1812 2.jpg

1f62f5fc-4d39-474a-88cd-48b7664db180 2.JPG
Me and my wife went for a ride first day

Px200, Gts300SS
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:22 am quote
Presently she has Sip Road 2.0, bigger main jet and slightly changed igntion timing.
Don't know which jet, or what timing, and to be honest I dont care at the moment, cause she runs great, and I just want to ride. Will check when the time comes for engine tuning.

I have ordered BGM tubeless wheels, Heidenau K61 tyres, new disc and pads, brake and clutch levers, mirrors, new rear bumper, new set of indicators with gaskets and overhaul kit for brake master cylinder.
These parts will wait for me once I come back home from my tour of duty sometimes in February when I will replace them and post the photos.

After this, next step will be some items from Scooter & Service, superlow fork, Grimeca NT hub, Stage 6 r/t caliper with AF parts touring carrier and set of BGM Pro shocks.
Missouri Loves Company Rally   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Project Reports
[ Time: 0.1514s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0298s) ][ Debug on ]