I also know that giving feels good. Doubly so when the recipient really appreciates what you're giving.
Inspired by Jim Hamilton's successful Lend a helping hand...... thread in NSM, I thought it would be a good idea to start a "freecycle" thread here in General Discussion. The idea is to find a home for all that stuff that's collecting dust in everyone's garage or closet, taking up space and generally not serving its intended purpose. There's someone out there that wants your unused stuff, no matter how obscure it is. The price of free makes this both an exercise in good will toward your fellow MVer and a good way to grease the skids, thus hastening the departure of whatever it is you've got that you really don't want anymore.
For the purposes of this thread, let's try to stick to scooter-related items. Parts, accessories, gear, books, memorabilia, and other scooter-related media are all fair game.
- Everything posted here is being offered for free to fellow MVers.
- Unless stated otherwise, recipient pays shipping.
- Shipping to another country is onerous and expensive for both parties. Please avoid claiming items in another country except under very specific circumstances.
- Please list a location! It doesn't have to be super specific, but state and country are a bare minimum.
- Try to keep it to one item per post to keep listings tidy.
- A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Please edit your post once the item has been definitively claimed.
Last edited by jess on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total