sticking brake piston
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
fly125
Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:27 am quote
hi got a sticking brake cylinder have tried freeing it off by reapetdly pumping brake and pudhin cylinder back while caliper 's off forks even tried spinning the cylinder round with grips while trying to lube the seal with brake fluid tried wd 40 but that didn't help and friend said to use brake fluid to lube it not damaging the cylinder surface of course just end up having to keep prising it back as it binds when wheel spins if brakes pressed then pad rubs on disc its a two pot?cylinder wondered if any one could help or give me a clue how to fix ??????
Addicted
2003 ET4
Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:59 am quote
FYI - If you won't take the time to use punctuation in your posts then I won't take the time to read them...
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK
Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:29 pm quote
Boufie wrote:
FYI - If you won't take the time to use punctuation in your posts then I won't take the time to read them...
Molto Verboso
2011 GTS300 Super Duper - 2014 Honda CTX700ND
Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:46 pm quote
Boufie wrote:
Are you going to finish that thought are are you just going to leave us hanging?
Addicted
2003 ET4
Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:21 am quote
zombies-nyc wrote:
Boufie wrote:
Are you going to finish that thought are are you just going to leave us hanging?
I end my communications a lot with three periods, an old habit. Not perfect grammar (and not looking for it in others)...

P.S. - If I expected perfect grammar in others, I would have left this site a long time ago!!!
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
[ Time: 0.2344s ][ Queries: 30 (0.1367s) ][ Debug on ]