OP
UTC

2010 mp3 250

2010 mp3 250
UTC quote
Sister post to ...Any lady MP3 riders out there? Gentlemen too!
How about a nice little Spring ride / get together ....to see if we can turn a few heads out there on our MP3's. I have yet to see more than 2 at a time together. Let's get together and talk and share about our quirky machines. Perhaps towards the end of April???
Michelle
UTC

Hooked
MP3 500

Hooked
MP3 500
UTC quote
In Laguna. Outa town the last week-end in April, tho'
UTC

Lurker
MP3 500

Lurker
MP3 500
UTC quote
I'm in the IE and am more then willing to meet up for a ride.
⬆️    About 3 months elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

Enthusiast
Piaggio MP3 500

Enthusiast
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
I'm in westwood. Hit me up : )
@shanghai_dan avatar
UTC

Addicted
MP3 500 - Black Sunshine

Addicted
@shanghai_dan avatar
MP3 500 - Black Sunshine
UTC quote
Up the coast near Ventura... Any reason for a ride down the PCH is a good reason...
UTC

Lurker
Piaggio MP3 500

Lurker
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
MP3 Group Ride
I am based in SFV and would love to ride with some other MP3's! Keep me posted about any and all group rides.
@bruceb17 avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio mp3 250

Hooked
@bruceb17 avatar
Piaggio mp3 250
UTC quote
easy mp3 rider
I'm in Santa Barbara and would love to join a ride. Some rides I'd like to do:

1. Meet in Ojai for morning Jo. Pack a lunch, ride up 33 up to Pine Mountain/Reyes Peak. At 7000 feet, one of the highest peaks in the area but easily accessible. Ride back to Ojai with a stop at Deer Lodge, a well known biker hang out. There is even a hot springs on this route.

2. Wine tour ride through Santa Ynez valley followed by a stop at Cold Springs Tavern, an old Stage Coach stop.

3. More ambitious but a beautiful ride - through Sequoia Nat'l Forest. This forest is accessible from Bakersfield area. I've done this in a car and it's a joy. Imagine Yosemite or Kings Canyon but without the crowds. Groves of giant Sequoias to picnic at. And the ride down the canyons at the northern end of the park is one of the most amazing sights you'll see.

My plan is to trailer* my bike to Bakerfield or Porterville to use as "base camp" - stay at motel for a fresh start in the morning for a full day leisurely ride and have a place to come back to.

Any takers?

* trailering cuz my bike is a 250 and not so well suited for long haul on an interstate.
UTC

Lurker
Piaggio MP3 500

Lurker
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
Bruceb17- YES, YES and YES.

Also, if anyone here is feeling truely ambitious, I am trying to plan a week long trek to NorCal on my MP3 in late July/Early August and would love some company or any route suggestions!
Tito
OP
UTC

2010 mp3 250

2010 mp3 250
UTC quote
Yes...finally some so cal mp3 action!
I will be out of town for a couple of weeks . Sound like some good and adventurous ride ideas! FYI to all...we have a nice little scooter group up here in Santa Clarita. Check us out on....meetup Santa Clarita scooter group...we have done some of those rides as well as others. Usually we have a group of 5-10 riders and sometimes we join with another group. We have 3 mp3 riders plus several others...mostly vespas. Hope to get a little ride together with those of you here.
Michelle Clown emoticon
@dezziebear avatar
UTC

Hooked
MP3 400

Hooked
@dezziebear avatar
MP3 400
UTC quote
I'm in Fullerton and am still pretty new to riding. Would love to find some MP3 ladies to ride with. So far it's just been my boyfriend (Hyosung street bike) and myself. Depending on the route, I'm up for it! Still need to get my butt on the freeway again, that was terrifying the first time!
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0609s ][ Queries: 13 (0.0322s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]