OP
@squeezebox91 avatar
UTC

PX125

@squeezebox91 avatar
PX125
UTC quote
Hi,

I am new to this forum, not the forum type as far as I'm aware however, I need your help!!

I am 22 year old, I have lived in Edinburgh my whole life and own a Vespa PX125 simonini exhaust and malossi 166 kit, wee flying machine it is. I started to get a bit fed up of riding alone, none of my friends ride Scooters nor' bikes so basically looking to see if their are any young scooter enthusiast like myself out there in Edinburgh, to go a few runs or what not. If there are any out there, I'm yet to see you guys!!

Cheers,

Dave
@vader19 avatar
UTC

Mr. Clean
P,SUPER,V90, 50 Special

Mr. Clean
@vader19 avatar
P,SUPER,V90, 50 Special
UTC quote
Cheers Dave! I'm far from Scotland but we've got quite a few from England here and at least one hardcore kid from Dublin...

I really hope you can find some mates to ride with.. It's a lot more fun..

Come on out to LA some time and ride with us!

Good luck!
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0363s ][ Queries: 5 (0.0097s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]