MP3 Winter Kit & Extras
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
MP3 400ie
Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:07 pm quote
Back last fall I had to sell scoot, but the dealership wasn't interested in extras or the effort to acquire. Personal medical issues kept focus on other than computer, or forum. Never got back to try to find homes for the parts.

Please reference Bro. Mike, Nov. 8, 2013.

I still have all of these items in storage wrapped up.
The Winter screen works great, & frame keeps it completely stable. On the 400 with the winter screen had a state trooper to pace me to define top end with.
I weigh 250, screen, with top box, but no saddle bags, top end was 87 mph on closed track.
Winters here in Nebraska get down to -40's & 50's. Rode the scoot "comfortably," with lap cover down to 28 below.

Please try to contact me again if you tried before and are still interested, or with forum permission I will post personal email
Mp3 500
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:08 pm quote
Re: MP3 Winter Kit & Extras
Bro. Mike wrote:
Back last fall I had to sell scoot, but the dealership wasn't interested in extras or the effort to acquire. Personal medical issues kept focus on other than computer, or forum. Never got back to try to find homes for the parts.

Please reference Bro. Mike, Nov. 8, 2013.

I still have all of these items in storage wrapped up.
The Winter screen works great, & frame keeps it completely stable. On the 400 with the winter screen had a state trooper to pace me to define top end with.
I weigh 250, screen, with top box, but no saddle bags, top end was 87 mph on closed track.
Winters here in Nebraska get down to -40's & 50's. Rode the scoot "comfortably," with lap cover down to 28 below.

Please try to contact me again if you tried before and are still interested, or with forum permission I will post personal email
Bro. Mike,
I know this reply is Way past when you last posted on this forum, but thought I would respond anyway. I just happened to be reading through more posts on Modern Vespa Mp3 Discussion forum, and saw someone else from Nebraska that had an Mp3. First and only one that I have noticed. I bought a new 2019 Mp3 500ie in Sept. 2019. Currently have a little over 400 miles on it. Waiting ever so patiently for winter to be over. I live in Grand Island. Just wanted to say HI and see if you happen to respond.
Team Scooter Trash for Petfinder Foundation   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.2462s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0530s) ][ Debug on ]