@hamonthree avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
MP3 250 (His) LX150 (Hers)

Molto Verboso
@hamonthree avatar
UTC quote
Just after I finally cleared gasoline out of the evap line from when I overfilled the missus' LX, she overfilled it and was almost completely stranded.

I looked over the FAQ on this issue and am currently trying to get gas out of it with a horse syringe (my idea - helps to get it to drip out), has anyone tried to just leave that hose disconnected? Works? What do most do with the hose?
@jimc avatar
UTC

Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300

Moderaptor
@jimc avatar
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
UTC quote
Remove the lot. Extend the overflow pipe to the ground (don't re-route the bit that's attached to the tank neck). If carb'd, leave carb nipple open to atmosphere - if F.I. the throttle body nipple must be capped.
OP
@hamonthree avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@hamonthree avatar
UTC quote
Since I am really not 100% sure to which lines you refer, I have attached a diagram from the workshop manual. I am assuming already that the line to note 1 is removed. It is after that I am a little fuzzy.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0502s ][ Queries: 7 (0.0250s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]