@bruceb17 avatar
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio mp3 250

Hooked
@bruceb17 avatar
Piaggio mp3 250
UTC quote
I'm trying to organize a weekend day ride through the Sequoia National Forest around mid to latter October. Anyone within reasonable distance from Bakersfield, CA can participate.

Plan is to meet at a specified location in Bakersfield, ride up to Lake isabella, then do a loop ride through the Sequoia Nat'l forest, end up back in Bakersfield. Picnic lunch stop along the way. Depending on how the day goes, there may be some night riding at the tail end getting back to Bakersfield.

Sequoia Nat'l Forest is a beautiful park, great roads and views, stands of redwoods, and is minimally traveled (most people go to Yosemite and Kings Canyon). There are even hot spring stops along the way.

It would even be possible to do an overnight camping in the forest if there is interest but you'd have to carry your camping gear on your bike (big bag and bungee cords usually does it).

If interested, send me private message or email: bruceb17@cox.net.
UTC

Addicted
2007 MP3 250(retired) C650GT

Addicted
2007 MP3 250(retired) C650GT
UTC quote
Makes me wish I was on the left coast with ya. I was hoping to do that last year when I was out there, but ran into time constraints. Hope you have a good turnout.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0335s ][ Queries: 5 (0.0084s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]