My wife and I are selling our scooters. The reason for selling is two-fold. In the end, the main reason is a Vespa is not the right bike for her, and I only bought mine to ride with her. The other reason is that extra funds to help with a motorcycle purchase ('15 Indian Roadmaster) would be greatly helpful too.

Anyway.

Hers, the 2008 LX 15,0 is yellow ("Giallo Lime"), and right at ~830 miles. We bought it back in March of this year as new-old-stock.

Mine, the 2007 LXV 150, is Aviator Grey. ~5800 miles. Bought used from Vespa Shelbyville.

Both have a couple of scratches - but - we have the factory-matched touch-up kits from Scooterwest and Vespa St. Louis (Scooterwest doesn't stock Aviator Grey!). They're both mechanically perfect.

They're being sold through our Indian dealer (such nice, nice, people to help us out in this fashion), so either or both of these bikes would be shippable to anywhere in the US.

As far as price - haggling is a PITA, so do your book pricing research - both KBB and NADA are viewable online now, free of charge, so there's no deep dark secrets anymore. We want everyone to be happy with the sale.

For questions, details, pictures, etc, EMAIL ME at modemmisuser@gmail.com.