OP
@dankenwall avatar
UTC

MP3 LT Sport 500

@dankenwall avatar
MP3 LT Sport 500
UTC quote
Hi All,

After my tour of Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way last year Ive now set my mind on a trip to Germany's Black Forest starting in West London - France - Bruges - Belgium - Luxemberg - Germany (Black Forest) then back up through France Paris then home. I'm looking at doing this in ten days camping and B&B's. I also want to stop in a nice Hotel for one night.

Now here's the thing; I have an MP3 500 Sport Touring and although it handled the 1600km Ierland trip well (apart from some dirty fuel!!!) Id like some advise and tips about this trip??

Thanks and safe riding!!

Daniel 😃
OP
@dankenwall avatar
UTC

MP3 LT Sport 500

@dankenwall avatar
MP3 LT Sport 500
UTC quote
Subject line should read 'Germany's Black Forest' my bad, fat fingers, small keyboard!! 😝
@new200guy avatar
UTC

Addicted
2019 MP3 500hpe Sport

Addicted
@new200guy avatar
2019 MP3 500hpe Sport
UTC quote
Lots of good riding here in the black forest. I live in the northern part in Calw. Not sure where you ride will take you but give me a shout via PM and maybe we can ride a bit if you come by my town.
OP
@dankenwall avatar
UTC

MP3 LT Sport 500

@dankenwall avatar
MP3 LT Sport 500
UTC quote
I may well take you up on that! Let me know if there are any good camping sites or B&B's in the area??
@new200guy avatar
UTC

Addicted
2019 MP3 500hpe Sport

Addicted
@new200guy avatar
2019 MP3 500hpe Sport
UTC quote
would have to look and see. how much are you willing to spend? i know a decent hotel in my town that you could stay and i could easily make the reservation for you.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0445s ][ Queries: 8 (0.0209s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]