OP
@huge avatar
UTC

GT200 and LX150

@huge avatar
GT200 and LX150
UTC quote
Hi

I have stolen this tread idea from a push bike forum but it is very transferable and should be fun.

It's for all members to post up (especially chronic modifiers and tinkerers) so we don't have to see a new thread if you've updated something.

Mods, feel free to delete if the idea is useless

I will start it off:-

I oiled my air filter on my GT200.

The filter was put it in dry the other day as I was in such a rush to get it in after finding that I had been riding my scooter for 700km without one
@theknights20 avatar
UTC

Addicted
Vespa s 125 ie 4t

Addicted
@theknights20 avatar
Vespa s 125 ie 4t
UTC quote
New exhaust!
Fitted the pm 81 from pm tuning today and man what a sound! Will keep me awake on the morning commute

Missing the spacers though so some improvising had to be done... Can't detect the sound of the exhaust blowing so I don't think it has compromised the header connection.

All in all first ever time touching an exhaust and now my scoot purrs.

Attempting to fit a leo vince for my girlfriends gts tomorrow, wish me luck!

Cheers guys
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0384s ][ Queries: 5 (0.0112s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]