Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum. I ride a Vino 125, and I am fairly well read on the MP3, most from this forum, and I rode one around the parking lot from a dealer. I have questions:
1) When parking the MP3, is the parking brake locked by the ignition switch? I am worried that some naer-do-well could come by, flip the parking lever to unlocked, and my precious MP3 goes rolling away!
2) Parking again: Does the ignition switch lock the wheels turned as with most bikes? So, if I do not use the parking brake, the MP3 just rolls away?? (without using the centerstand)
3) Is there an online MP3 owners manual available?
4) When I am at a stoplight, and I have the hydraulics locked, no feet down, now I want to go, can I move slowly off and the hydraulics will unlock when I am at a slow but stable speed? Or must I put a foot down somewhere in this process? Is the speed at which the front wheel system unlocks something that I can adjust (owners manual)? :?
5) has anyone tried to get the "winterizing kit" for the MP3? My understanding is that this includes tires, windshield, grip warmers, lap warmer, etc.
P.S. I have this nasty habit of asking tough questions -- sorry.
The MP3 seems like a great bike -- I think I want one.
P.S. I was asked to repost here, so I did.