OP
UTC

Lurker
2008 piaggio MP3

Lurker
2008 piaggio MP3
UTC quote
I can't seem to figure out what this piece is called. I dropped my scooter and broke the piece that is the lower left fairing guard .. it has my turn signal in it.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@maroy avatar
UTC

Addicted
MP3 250

Addicted
@maroy avatar
MP3 250
UTC quote
Piaggio -lh Front Cover (624435000P)
@dooglas avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@dooglas avatar
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125
UTC quote
If you need more info of that sort, go to the AF1 website. They have on-line parts diagrams and lists for all modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters.
@klaborde avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2009 MP3/250, 2012 GTS Super 300ie

Ossessionato
@klaborde avatar
2009 MP3/250, 2012 GTS Super 300ie
UTC quote
Re: Help what is this piece called?
tankgirl4fun wrote:
I can't seem to figure out what this piece is called. I dropped my scooter and broke the piece that is the lower left fairing guard .. it has my turn signal in it.
As others have stated above, AF1 Racing would have that part, and probably in stock.

I can't quite tell from your picture, but if you damaged the painted part, that one is basically the whole "Front Nose", and that gets more expensive plus the replacement of the 250ie decals which are purchased separately.
The fairing part attaches to the black ABS part that I will call for explanation the Kick panel / knee pad... That one has tabs on it where the fairing snap / attaches to the bike. That one, not to hard to replace. The most inexpensive part is the black ABS where your turn indicators mount too.

I was in a wreck a while back where a young lady hit me, and you have about the same damage. Fun project, but not exactly cheap.
Link: New Fall Re-Build Project... Unexpected Though...

One of the reasons its important for everyone to learn how to repair your bike, this type of damage could easily be considered to be a "Total" from an Insurance perspective. It don't take much.

Keith,
Marietta, GA
@frcx94 avatar
UTC

Addicted
2019 MP3 500 HPE Business

Addicted
@frcx94 avatar
2019 MP3 500 HPE Business
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0527s ][ Queries: 11 (0.0209s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]