OP
@flordian avatar
UTC

Rocket Man
GTS 300 ABS 'Drake', GTS 250 (sold), LX 150 and Delta IV rocket. ( Retired. Not my problem anymore)

Rocket Man
@flordian avatar
GTS 300 ABS 'Drake', GTS 250 (sold), LX 150 and Delta IV rocket. ( Retired. Not my problem anymore)
UTC quote
An announcement was recently made that the Scooters 4 Hooters ride, usually held in March, has a new date.

To coincide with National Breast Cancer Awarness Month, the 10th annual benefit ride will now take place in the month of October. Exact date to be determined. Updates will follow on this thread.

Bob
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
⬆️    About 6 months elapsed    ⬇️
OP
@flordian avatar
UTC

Rocket Man

Rocket Man
@flordian avatar
UTC quote
Re: Orlando - 2016 Scooters 4 Hooters Benefit Ride
flordian wrote:
An announcement was recently made that the Scooters 4 Hooters ride, usually held in March, has a new date.

To coincide with National Breast Cancer Awarness Month, the 10th annual benefit ride will now take place in the month of October. Exact date to be determined. Updates will follow on this thread.

Bob
Mark your calendars. Looks like October 22nd will be the ride. Lets help save 2nd base!

Follow S4H on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/Scooters4Hooters/?rc=p
⬆️    About 1 month elapsed    ⬇️
OP
@flordian avatar
UTC

Rocket Man

Rocket Man
@flordian avatar
UTC quote
New Location
The 2016 Scooteers For Hooters benefit ride will begin at a new location this year. Will take place at the Dr. Phillips Perorming Arts Center, 445 S Magnolia Ave. This is just west of the previous Lake Eola starting point.

Checkout the SFH Facebook page or the above link.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0524s ][ Queries: 7 (0.0282s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]