Sorry, no pictures. Purchased a 2015 Primavera 150 new in May of last year. Other than adding some lighter weight rollers I kept it stock until last weekend when I installed a 183cc big bore kit and Force Master controller.
Installation is very straight forward. Took about two hours to remove the engine while being careful to note how things came apart. Set the engine to TDC and tore down the top end. Installed the new cylinder, piston and wrist pin and buttoned everything back up, making sure to torque everything properly.
Reinstallation of the engine took a bit less time than removal. Once everything was installed I fired her up before I installed the Force Master. I wanted to make sure I still had a running bike before continuing. Bike fired after maybe two revolutions and sounded really good.
Installation of the Force Master takes about fifteen minutes and posed no issues. Set Everything to zero and the map to 1 per the instructions and took it out for a ride. Bike ran very well and seemed to be fairly close to tuned, but I wanted to make sure so I contacted a local Dyno Shop(Sabin Performance) and made an appointment for this past Saturday.
Because of the weather I hadn't been able to put many miles on the bike so the drive to the shop was its first real run. The shop is about 30 miles from my home and on the drive down I did have some backfiring when I backed off the throttle.
At the shop we got everything hooked up and did a base run. Outside Air Temperature was 80 degrees. Unsure of humidity. I don't know what a stock 150 produces, but with the 183cc kit and using map1 I had 9hp at the rear wheel. I'm running a stock pipe and air filter. The dyno showed I was running pretty lean in the mid range and idle ranges(hence the back fire) and I was running really rich at the top end.
Before we did any fine tuning we did a run on each map to see which would get us closest to ideal settings(a/f 13:1 WOT and a/f 14:1 or so for idle and mid). Turns out Map 2 got us pretty close, but still lean on the bottom and rich on top.
We did several more runs and ended up going full rich on both idle pot and mid range pot and slightly lean on top end pot. Final dyno run showed the bike making 10hp all the way to 55mph where it starts to drop off a bit, but still making around 8.5hp at 65.
Driving impression after the dyno run: Definitely felt better and smoother. You could kind of feel it had a couple flat spots before tuning and now it's a smooth transition in all throttle positions.
Hopefully if anyone installs the same kit this will help them with tuning. I'd still recommend a dyno if you can get to one. We spent over an hour on the dyno and did a total of 12 runs...well actually it was four sets of 3. Idle to WOT, Idle to mid, mid to WOT. By doing so many runs we were able to compare the results from previous runs and fine tune the settings.
I also have a 2016 GTV that I'll be installing a Malossi cylinder and big valve head on later this summer(waiting til when its next service is due). I plan on taking it to the same shop and fine tuning it as well.