@anarchone avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
2016 Vespa Sprint 150 3V

Enthusiast
@anarchone avatar
2016 Vespa Sprint 150 3V
UTC quote
Hi everyone. I'm new to the group and new to the world of all things Vespa and scooters. This is my first motorbike. I always wanted a Vespa - for as long as I can remember. I figured it was now or never.

I just love it! Got my temps and am taking the MSF Scooter Basic Rider Course at Road America next month. I can't wait!

As for additions: I've ordered a Ram Mount so I can use a GPS for when I'm in unfamiliar areas. I'm also getting a EOM top case for it. I have the folding rack on it now, but will swap them out. I hope my Schuberth M1 helmet will fit. I hate lugging it around. BTW - love the helmet!

After riding the Sprint around town, I finally chose a name for her: Tink. As in Tinkerbell. When I'm riding with her "I can fly!" [/img]
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@masala avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@masala avatar
UTC quote
Awesome... That blue color on the new Sprints is simply gorgeous! Welcome to the addiction. I bought my first Vespa back in 2007, and my only regret was that I didn't do it sooner... Safe riding!
@fledermaus avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS (on the bench) 2017 BV 350

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fledermaus avatar
2007 LX150 2015 GTS (on the bench) 2017 BV 350
UTC quote
Gorgeous scooter. 8)

Road America seems like a great place to take the course. ...just down the road from here. So it's a scooter-only course? That's cool too. Whereabouts do you live? Just curious...feel free to PM me if you don't want to publicize...the last guy down the road was a prison guard and had his reasons.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0409s ][ Queries: 7 (0.0132s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]