OP
@bonkers avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
'06 GTS (Grendel), '13 Honda NC700X (Ginger)

Molto Verboso
@bonkers avatar
'06 GTS (Grendel), '13 Honda NC700X (Ginger)
UTC quote
Pokemon GO! is all the rage right now, especially if you are a full-grown adult with spare time and a vicious streak. I mean, really: can't you just let Instinct hold a gym for a measly hour, you nasty little red and blue factions?? Bah. I hate you, but admire your ruthless gamesmanship; anything less would be just plain player-hating.

The good news we have to share is that we have a unique opportunity for you! Yes, the game is limited, severely, to just collecting critters and getting your sorry ass booted out of gyms, but still...the collecting has a large cache of worth on its own. To that end, we encourage you to nab yet another region-specific 'mon. There are critters that you can only get in Australia, Europe, and Asia, and NOW, every two weeks in SF, you can try throwing your balls at Quitters (gentle sidling up and rubbing your balls against a Quittermon can work as well), the most highly coveted Pokemon of them all! It's true. I saw it in print. About two sentences back; but hey, if you saw it on the internet, it MUST be true. And now you have. So stop hatin'. Dicks.

Ok. That's the good news. The BETTER news is that you can do all this over a plate of wings and an alcoholic bev of choice. PLUS, if the OP can pull his shit together, there will be a Quitter Special Edition Playtime as he brings a box of wonders to share with the class.

Wander in to:
The Connecticut Yankee
Tues 08/30
7:30pm
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@paige avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
LX150, MP3, Buddy

Molto Verboso
@paige avatar
LX150, MP3, Buddy
UTC quote
The Pokeball graphic really sells it.
@theoz avatar
UTC

Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125

Sir Frets-A-Lot
@theoz avatar
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
UTC quote
paige wrote:
The Pokeball graphic really sells it.
I messaged him after he posted it informing him of how intense it was.

I'm still in shock.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0364s ][ Queries: 7 (0.0122s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]