@ponydrvr avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Honda CTX 700D

Molto Verboso
@ponydrvr avatar
Honda CTX 700D
UTC quote
Planning for the 2017 Spring Gathering is under way. I stopped by the Cumberland Falls State Resort Park Lodge on October 5 to check their availability for the Spring Gathering. I had a very nice conversation with Kimberly Denny, their Group Sales Manager. At this time there are no bookings for the May 18 to 21 time frame and they are wide open.

Many of you were with us in 2014. There are miles and miles of good roads for riding. This outing has the potential to be even better if the smaller cabins are more to your liking. Of course the DuPont Lodge is also available.

I am waiting on more information to define capacity of each of the lodging units. In the meantime I need a tentative count of attendance. This is not something to be held to but would only be used to determine the number of rooms/beds to block out.

I am starting the list with my best guess. Please reply by quoting so that all information is in this one post. If you have other questions please start a different post in this thread.

Costs:
Lodge rooms/Woodland Rooms - $101.95, per night
1 Bedroom Standard cabin - $120.95, per night
2 Bedroom Standard cabin - $162.95, per night per
2 bedroom deluxe cabin - $195.95, per night

Name........ # Attending.......# Beds.........Lodge/Cabin
Ralph...................3..................2.....................Cabin
KennyD................2..................1.....................Cabin
Klaborde..............1..................1.....................Lodge

The sooner you let me know your intentions and preferences the sooner I can get rooms blocked. You can not make reservations yet as their calendar will not let it happen.
⬆️    About 2 months elapsed    ⬇️
OP
@ponydrvr avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Honda CTX 700D

Molto Verboso
@ponydrvr avatar
Honda CTX 700D
UTC quote
Update ***** Update
OK folks the reservation information is complete. Based on your feedback, we have a block of rooms for our group at Cumberland Falls State Resort Park for May 18 arrival and a May 21, 2017 departure.

To reserve your rooms please call the front desk @ (606) 528-4121. Tell them you are with the Southeast Gathering Group and our booking code is 1381. This lodging block will be held until April 19,2017 after that you are on your own.

Some have already made a reservation which is fine, there is no need to cancel and re-book. Do call the front desk @ (606) 528-4121 prior to April 19th and reconfirm your reservation using our booking code (1381) to get group pricing.

There are various camping facilities available for those wishing to do so. These are not included in the reservation block. Campsite reservations are made through Reserve America for Cumberland Falls State Resort Park on their web site. To obtain any discount you must call Kimberly Denny @ (606) 528-4121, advise her of your reservation for camping, ask for a discount using our booking code (1381).

If you have any questions about information not covered here feel free to contact Kimberly Denny.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends reading this. I look forward to seeing you all next spring.
⬆️    About 7 months elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

Lurker
2006 Piaggio 200L

Lurker
2006 Piaggio 200L
UTC quote
New Vespa owners
My husband and I just bought a pair of Vespas. We live in the area where your Spring Gathering was and am very sorry to have missed it. How would we be able to find out if there are any rides, etc., in the future?
OP
@ponydrvr avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Honda CTX 700D

Molto Verboso
@ponydrvr avatar
Honda CTX 700D
UTC quote
Check out this thread in the MP3 section: 2017 Fall Southest Gathering 14-17 sept
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0480s ][ Queries: 8 (0.0222s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]