Vespa 150 Sport- No Electric-
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
Lurker
granturismo 200
Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:32 pm quote
hello- I have a Vespa Sport mid 2000"s Square Headlight Model. The bike has no electric signal. No headlights, no starter. I checked the battery, replaced with a fresh one- the fuses and relay by the battery all check out good, There is juice going into the starter. BUT NO START AND NO HEADLIGHTS, NO HORN ETC.... Is the another fuse in the front cowl? And how does that get removed, There is a long chrome centerpiece in the front cowl . How does that come off and are there more fuses or relays there? Thank you to all!
World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 am quote
Aloha and welcome to the forum from Hawaii. Gently pop off the Piaggio symbol. On the right side (on my LX) there's a gap, where you can fit the tip of a flat head screwdriver in and pop it off. There's a screw. Gently lift up the chore piece toward the headlight. Don't think there's another screw up there. Sorta a PIA. I do think there are more fuses up there. Been a while since i've looked in there but check out the Wiki section. I'm sure there's one in there that tells you about fuses. Don't have my manual up here but there should be a blurb about where the fuses are. Good luck and hope this gets you started. Got any pics of your scooter? We like pics?
2017 Spring Gathering - Cumberland Falls, KY May 19 - 21   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
[ Time: 0.1291s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0170s) ][ Debug on ]