OP
UTC

Lurker
Piaggio BV 250

Lurker
Piaggio BV 250
UTC quote
After 8 years with my 2006 BV 250, I've added another scoot to my garage. I want to keep both hooked up to a battery tender. Im considering using a 12V two bank battery tender (battery tender brand). Question - It looks like this comes with an adapter that allows connection to the socket under the seat (that looks like it goes directly to the battery). Does that sound like a reasonable solution? Thanks
@jkj-fz6 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125

Ossessionato
@jkj-fz6 avatar
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
UTC quote
Yes, that works, IF the socket goes directly to the battery (or through a fuse) and is not switched by the ignition key. Your BV250 is okay; be sure to check that the new scooter is too. Otherwise, the battery tenders usually come with a pigtail connector that you can attach directly to the battery and leave in place.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0331s ][ Queries: 5 (0.0089s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]