Upset Harley Sportster Rider (Fun)
Post Reply    Forum -> Ride Reports
Enthusiast
2007 Aprilia Sportcity 250 & Suzuki Boulevard S50
Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 am quote
Took a ride on my Aprilia SC250 yesterday with my two sons. My oldest was on his Ducati Multistrata and my middle son borrowed my Suzuki Boulevard S50. On our way home my sons were in front of me at a traffic light when a guy pulled up next to me on a noisy Sportster with straight pipes. Then he pulled in front of me to get next to the Suzuki. He asked my son what kind of bike he was on (I took the emblems off a while ago). My son said "it's a Suzuki" and then he pointed at me and said "it's his." The guy laughed and said something about "making him ride the scooter" and the light turned green. We all pulled away and he tried to pass all of us in the left lane so I just got behind him and passed my sons (they let me, of course). The Harley rider nailed his throttle. I stayed on his tail for a while but when we hit 50 mph I let off and he pulled away. I think he was really surprised.

Hooked
Vespa 300 GTS SS
Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm quote
Harley
I did a similar thing a couple of months ago. The Harley with ape hanger bars and is "old lady" riding on back pulled up and rived his engine. We came to a stop light and I was behind and to his side a bit. When the light turned green, I blew by him and beat him across the intersection. As we approached the next light and I thought, I will do this again, the light turned red...he just blew through it. Guess he didn't want a repeat of the last light. I got a real chuckle over that.
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> Ride Reports
[ Time: 0.3688s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0812s) ][ Debug on ]