@colt45 avatar
UTC

Hooked
GTS Super 300

Hooked
@colt45 avatar
GTS Super 300
UTC quote
Are there any scooter riding groups around the Cameron,Mo. area? This is North West Missouri about 32 miles East of St. Joseph on Hwy.36 and 50 miles North of Kansas City, Mo. on I-35.
Thanks.......Colt.45
OP
@colt45 avatar
UTC

Hooked
GTS Super 300

Hooked
@colt45 avatar
GTS Super 300
UTC quote
bummer
Well, it would seem there are none.............oh well. Maybe the local Harley riders will let me roll with them............?
Colt.45
@usmusket avatar
UTC

Hooked
2020 SuperTech, GTS300, 71Rally 180, 64VBB, 79&80 P200

Hooked
@usmusket avatar
2020 SuperTech, GTS300, 71Rally 180, 64VBB, 79&80 P200
UTC quote
Try the closest Vespa/scooter dealer they will likely have the best info for your area. They tend to be hooked in with local groups.
@paddlenround avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2013 Vespa LX150ie, 1968 Vespa Sprint 150

Ossessionato
@paddlenround avatar
2013 Vespa LX150ie, 1968 Vespa Sprint 150
UTC quote
Or...start your own...we started with two people and now have more than 50 members and usually get a dozen riders at most events!
@big_boys_mother avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2010 GTV250ie - Sienna Ivory, BMW F650CS, HD 883 Sportster

Molto Verboso
@big_boys_mother avatar
2010 GTV250ie - Sienna Ivory, BMW F650CS, HD 883 Sportster
UTC quote
usmusket wrote:
Try the closest Vespa/scooter dealer they will likely have the best info for your area. They tend to be hooked in with local groups.
and
Paddlenround wrote:
Or...start your own...we started with two people and now have more than 50 members and usually get a dozen riders at most events!
make very sound suggestions.

May I ask, have you looked in the Wiki section of MV? For anything?

As you scroll through Wiki, you will find numerous, very, very helpful categories. Many categories are kept up to date, pronto. Other categories are not kept as up to date.

Once you scroll down through the Wiki, you will find the External Resources category, which also includes the sub-category, Scooter Clubs. See if there are any local resources you can contact. Or, add your own. Also, Vespa dealers, come and go.

Per this posting, you might have more views on this subject if you place a specific location in the subject, to start (your state borders so many other states, no one knows where you are interested in riding). You can always edit this Subject. Heck, you mention local scooter riding group ... in the Subject that can mean anyplace internationally as it relates to MV

There are MV'rs that live in all adjoining states how close/far they are from you, as you have not made that known in your Subject.

Also, there are many riders who do not do group rides.

May I recommend making your future Subject's a little more "detailed," in order to get better feedback.

Just tryin' to help!

Cheers,
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0490s ][ Queries: 8 (0.0245s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]