UTC

Lurker
Sprint 150

Lurker
@gooseprint avatar
Sprint 150
UTC quote
Hey everyone,

For sale is my first Vespa, this scooter has brought me tons of joy and introduced me into the magnificent world of scooting. Unfortunately in my current state I am in need of something more modern and cannot afford to have both vintage and modern. This scooter is ideal for someone capable of upgrading it further, or looking to cruise in style. As with anyone who owns a vintage scoot, people are constantly asking about it and always fascinated with its uniqueness. I've been stopped numerous times to hear " I HAD ONE OF THOSE BACK IN ITALY!" or "IS THAT A VESPA?" and then the stories. I've met some amazing people, I digress.

My commute requires something less vintage and capable of higher top speeds, It hurts for me to daily this classic, so I've been to ride my bicycle or get dropped off to work (3miles 1 way, no biggie). I would like to trade this for something more modern, a 250GTS or something else and I am willing to include some $ if need be. Otherwise I am willing to sell and seek to purchase a scooter via CL or perhaps finance a new one. If you're interested please let me know.

Specs: 1969 Vespa Sprint 150
150CC 3 port engine
4 Speed Manual
1011km
50MPH actual top speed
59MPH rated top speed
Cafe Racer seat + Bench Seat included
Spare tire + Carrier included
Title and paperwork on hand

Thanks

Goose.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
⬆️    About 1 month elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

Lurker
1965 Lambretta

Lurker
1965 Lambretta
UTC quote
Scooter for sale
Hi I am interested in your scooter. I am in Arizona but I have had scooters
shipped to me from all over. What are you asking cash? And what type or
model newer vespa would you like? Text me 4802003140...Alex
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0403s ][ Queries: 6 (0.0139s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]