(Mesa, AZ USA) 1966 Vespa VBC 150 Super For Sale
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum -> For Sale / Wanted
Lurker
1966 Vespa VBC 150 Super
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:22 pm quote
Selling my fully restored (by me) 1966 Vespa 150 Super. Original frame, engine, brightwork with many new bits and pieces, such as seats, paint, tires (3), tubes, cables, exhaust, brakes, switches, headlight, speedometer, all rubber pieces, mirrors, etc., etc. 6V kick start beauty with 10" wheels/tires and 1500 km since full restoration. Restoration was done 1/2 and 1/2 by previous owner and myself. It's a beautiful vintage Vespa that will turn head wherever it goes. Runs and rides perfectly. Please, serious inquiries only. I have lots of pics and can answer any questions you may have about what has or has not been done during the restoration. I have all the manuals (copies) to include owner's manual, parts manual and also a shop manual plus some how to articles I've collected during the process. PM me here, or send email inquiries to crblouch@gmail.com. I'm located in the Phoenix, AZ USA area and will consider any reasonable offers.

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

Banned
2:6
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:11 am quote
Here we have the definitive example of a "Bodge", not even sure where to start.

So, that "original frame". It's a "150 super" but the rear of the frame has been rounded, the hump under the rear seat has been cut down/out, seat mounts have been fabricated to look like an early 50's bike, and the horn sheetmetal replaced with that from a VBB.

There is not a single bit of brightwork that was ever made by Piaggio or even made in Italy.

The fork is P series, an interesting choice and not necessarily bad, but also not sure I'd trust that the modification is structurally sound.

Cowl and fender started as VBB but have had most the nice curves pounded out or filled with bondo.
Land of 10,000 Scoots Rally   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum -> For Sale / Wanted
[ Time: 0.3890s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0858s) ][ Debug on ]