Extreme mod
Post Reply    Forum -> Project Reports Previous12
Enthusiast
300 gts
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:22 am quote
I did not see it that way, And welcome comments. The scomadi conversions i do are the same on the stand they look like a mule kicking up at the back, They look much better on the side stand.
Enthusiast
skipper st125
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:02 am quote
Ah that's good.
I am mindful of what i post on forums.
Some people take great offence at what i believe are miss worded or harmless comments.
Yes i notice Scomadis seem to sit up very high. I am not sure if i like them or not...am open minded to be honest. T

I bought a vespa gt a couple of years ago with the intention of trying to fit it into an Ld frame i bought a few years ago from an old guy in Derby.
I enjoyed riding the gt though. Feels much better and safer to ride than my series 3.

At the moment i am trying to regjister a series 2 i have been building for 15 years
Once that is done i shall try and look at the Ld.
I may however have to get someone to weld up the engine mount for me.
I know it has to be straight and in alignment and is best done on a jig.

I don't think people realise how much time and effort goes into the auto conversion lambrettas.
Hooked
59" Allstate
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:21 am quote
Great job. Im sure there will be many smiling faces when its on the road. Outstanding work.
Land of 10,000 Scoots Rally   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Project Reports Previous12
[ Time: 0.1871s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0444s) ][ Debug on ]