2018 floorboards wish list (sold out)
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion Previous12
Author Message
Hooked
2019 MP3 500hpe Sport
Joined: 03 Nov 2014
Posts: 426
Location: Germany
Thu May 10, 2018 8:57 pm quote
These are well worth the purchase and price being offered. I love mine. quality...top notch. much nicer riding with legs out versus sitting upright. I drop my boot just to make sure i don't drag the pegs even though they are spring loaded. I sprayed mine with bed liner spray, although not happy with my spray job, but the quality of them are very good.
Member
2016 MP3 500
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 12
Location: WA
Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 am quote
Pictures please
I've seen the pictures posted above but they don't give enough perspective of what they'd look like on my 2016 MP3 500. What do they look like from a riding position for example.
Do they come with foot-pegs or not?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Mon May 14, 2018 2:32 pm quote
Re: Pictures please
dancote wrote:
I've seen the pictures posted above but they don't give enough perspective of what they'd look like on my 2016 MP3 500. What do they look like from a riding position for example.
Do they come with foot-pegs or not?
foot pegs/ floorboards are up to the user to detriment what they want in color style and costs. What one person wants is totally different than the next.

As far as riding position what they do is eliminate the knee bend and allow you to stretch your legs out. They don't change anything other than that. So what ever your seat position is its still the same.
Enthusiast
Piaggio MP3 250RL & MP3 400 ie
Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 65
Location: chicago
Sat May 26, 2018 5:48 pm quote
Any left?
Molto Verboso
2012 BV 350, 2013 BMW C650 GT, 2015 Indian Chieftain
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 1873
Location: Brentwood, TN
Sun May 27, 2018 3:10 am quote
AETERT wrote:
Any left?
Just to let you know - Old as Dirt is currently participating in the scooter cannonball ride, which started yesterday, so he likely wonít be very active on Modern Vespa.

Be patient and check back in a couple of weeks.
Lurker
MP3 500 LT
Joined: 06 Jun 2018
Posts: 1
Location: UK
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:25 am quote
Do you still have these? with the foot pegs? And how much including postage to UK?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:37 pm quote
well I am back from the scootercannonball.

I have 4 sets boxed and ready for shipping

They do not come with pegs as those are so personal likes. one person like this style color and someone else likes pink ones. so order your favorite for your likes and styles.

shipping costs only to the UK is $100 for 6-10 day priority.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:35 am quote
shipping a set to CA this week.
down to 3 sets.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:52 pm quote
shipped out a set today

only 2 sets left
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:24 am quote
ONLY 1 set left
Hooked
09 MP3 500cc Reddevil, 2011 LX150 IE (Wifes) 2019 MP3 500cc Sport Nightrider (Mine)
Joined: 07 Nov 2009
Posts: 349
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:00 pm quote
Floor board
I have the floor board that I order from U sometime ago and was wondering if it will work on the 2019 MP3 500 sport?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:35 pm quote
Re: Floor board
Dominick54 wrote:
I have the floor board that I order from U sometime ago and was wondering if it will work on the 2019 MP3 500 sport?
yes it will but since the new MP3's have the floor foot brake you have to cut a hole for that.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:18 am quote
Last set just shipped to Bree.
Hooked
mp3 500 sport
Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Posts: 181
Location: chesterfield
Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:54 am quote
Why donít folk have a go at making there own I did and happy with them also made rear pegs for Mrs
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:59 am quote
novak0797 wrote:
Why donít folk have a go at making there own I did and happy with them also made rear pegs for Mrs
good for you
Member
Piaggio MP3 500 2019
Joined: 23 Feb 2009
Posts: 16
Location: Nashville, USA
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:40 am quote
I hope it is not too late to ask for one of the foot sets for Piaggio MP3 2019 ? I would like to purchase one set if any available.

Thank you in advance.
Hooked
MP3 hpe 500 sport Advanced " Missy "
Joined: 21 Dec 2018
Posts: 155
Location: west Germany
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:48 am quote
Novak0797 has the right idea! We have the technology!! We can fabricate our own!!!!

Lurker
Mp3 500 Sport 2015
Joined: 06 Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Location: France
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 am quote
Yes i want a pair of brackets for my mp3 500 sport of 2015.
contact me as soon as you plan to make a booking list
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 6920
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:44 am quote
Hillbilly Fred wrote:
Novak0797 has the right idea! We have the technology!! We can fabricate our own!!!!

And MUCH higher cost at one off. And you don't have the design on paper for a shop to make them
Member
2016 Piaggio MP3 500ie Sport
Joined: 28 Jun 2019
Posts: 12
Location: New York City
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:24 am quote
I also would like to have a pair of brackets for my 2016 MP3 500 Sport.
Please contact me as soon as you plan to make a booking list.
Hooked
MP3 hpe 500 sport Advanced " Missy "
Joined: 21 Dec 2018
Posts: 155
Location: west Germany
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:48 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Hillbilly Fred wrote:
Novak0797 has the right idea! We have the technology!! We can fabricate our own!!!!

And MUCH higher cost at one off. And you don't have the design on paper for a shop to make them
Novak made his own! At least,that's what he claims.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:28 pm quote
loosenut wrote:
I also would like to have a pair of brackets for my 2016 MP3 500 Sport.
Please contact me as soon as you plan to make a booking list.
I have a few sets in stock, they do not have the cut out for the foot brake.

I am waiting on a template piece coming from another member and see what my fab shop will charge to make the hole.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 6920
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:26 am quote
Hillbilly Fred wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Hillbilly Fred wrote:
Novak0797 has the right idea! We have the technology!! We can fabricate our own!!!!

And MUCH higher cost at one off. And you don't have the design on paper for a shop to make them
Novak made his own! At least,that's what he claims.
If you have the equipment to make your own those will obviously be cheaper. But how many people can cut sheet steel unless they use a torch and then that is a lot of grinding to get the edges smoothed out.

Now that I know I have a friend that owns a custom motorcycle shop, (https://motorelic.com/) I think I am going to have him weld some brackets to the frame and do cutouts on the plastic for the mounting bracket protrude through. This was my plan years ago and never found some will to take it on.

Wayne B
Lurker
Mp3 500 Sport 2015
Joined: 06 Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Location: France
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:45 am quote
I hope you have a pair for me
I will wait for the extra cost due to pedal brake hole but I take a pair
thank you
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:12 am quote
bulldogdu56fr wrote:
I hope you have a pair for me
I will wait for the extra cost due to pedal brake hole but I take a pair
thank you
I have you covered for sure. I have about 6 sets I will have converted with the footbrake hole once I get my template and talk to the fab shop.
Member
2016 Piaggio MP3 500ie Sport
Joined: 28 Jun 2019
Posts: 12
Location: New York City
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:25 pm quote
old as dirt wrote:
loosenut wrote:
I also would like to have a pair of brackets for my 2016 MP3 500 Sport.
Please contact me as soon as you plan to make a booking list.
I have a few sets in stock, they do not have the cut out for the foot brake.

I am waiting on a template piece coming from another member and see what my fab shop will charge to make the hole.
PM sent. I need a set, and I do not need the hole for the brake.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21242
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:15 pm quote
loosenut wrote:
old as dirt wrote:
loosenut wrote:
I also would like to have a pair of brackets for my 2016 MP3 500 Sport.
Please contact me as soon as you plan to make a booking list.
I have a few sets in stock, they do not have the cut out for the foot brake.

I am waiting on a template piece coming from another member and see what my fab shop will charge to make the hole.
PM sent. I need a set, and I do not need the hole for the brake.
PM returned.
Team Scooter Trash for Petfinder Foundation   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion Previous12
[ Time: 0.2824s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0577s) ][ Debug on ]