SOLD

$3600. If the price seems too high don't be afraid to make an offer.

Picked this up in late fall and had planned on replacing my Scarabeo 250 with it but since it didn't sell I guess I'm gonna have to sell this one. To bad because it's a sweet bike. These are a midsize scooter that have the power of a maxi scooter. Fast and agile, I love the way this bike handles. Top speed in the low to mid 90s but since it's not broken in yet I never maxed it out to see.
It's got 460 miles on it! Previous owner never rode it. She bought it new in May of 2015. Oils have just been changed with Agip recommended oil and new filter.
Molassi variator kit installed by dealer.
Heated grips and Coocase top case, also has the top plate adapter made for this bike. Will knock off $100 if you don't want the top case and adapter.
Did the evap removal before covering it up for the winter so extra room under the seat and no need to worry about removing it in the future.
Previous owner dropped it in the garage and there are a few marks shown in the pics. Not that noticeable but can be seen.
I also have a Givi screen that was cut down, no mounting hardware, that I'll throw in.
jpoliti@stny.rr.com (email as I don't always log in here)

BV350 side.jpg

P1000278sm.JPG

P1000279 copy.jpg

P1000284sm.JPG

BV350 parts 2.jpg

P1000280sm.JPG

P1000282sm.JPG