OP
UTC

1985 PX200E arcobaleno

1985 PX200E arcobaleno
UTC quote
Good morning,

What is the corect part number to search for the wiring loom of a vespa px200 e 1985 arcobaleno without battery, with signals, 5 cable stator, without electric starter, with horn, with benzine level and benzine low indicator ?

There are lots of cables in sale !

Kind Regards,
UTC

parallelogramerist

parallelogramerist
UTC quote
Yes there are LOTS of wire harnesses available! This would be my best guess...just remember I said guess.

https://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/products/wiring+loom+for+vespa+px80_86110000
@velasquez avatar
UTC

Addicted
1978 P150X; 1982 P200e

Addicted
@velasquez avatar
1978 P150X; 1982 P200e
UTC quote
I ordered a loom from sip but got it wrong. Maybe just my ineptitude but I think there might be differences btwn Europe & NA. I called the scooter mercato guys and they were able to send the right one that matched the online diagrams for my bike. Suggest you give them a call.
UTC

parallelogramerist

parallelogramerist
UTC quote
Beedspeed also carries LOTS of harnesses. Here's one that looks like what you're after. https://www.beedspeed.com/vespa-wiring-loom-px125150200-classic-p-1704.html?osCsid=rchu5jle9tq340u7vc2fet0b60 I'm thinking that this harness might be the same one that I was guessing you'd want from SIP. If you click on the Beedspeed link and open up the page, there's a little PDF icon (that's located right above the item description) that you can click on to see the wiring diagram for the harness....looking at the diagram, it looks like that that's the one for your scoot. The question is, is it the same harness that SIP has?

...and remember, it's only the main harness you get. If you need new a new headlight switch, turn signal (indicator) switch, fuel (benzene) gauge sending unit pigtail extension, front brake light switch, keyed ignition switch, or a speedo to "multi plug" extension harness, those are all separate.
@autojack avatar
UTC

Addicted
'76 Vespa Rally 200

Addicted
@autojack avatar
'76 Vespa Rally 200
UTC quote
If you email SIP and tell them what you're looking for, they will let you know which harness they have is correct for you. I just asked them to confirm what I need for my Rally. Just had to wait a day or two for a reply.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0269s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0042s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]