Scooter Pic of the Day!
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery Previous1234Next
Author Message
Addicted
GTS 300
Joined: 12 Jan 2013
Posts: 560
Location: Marysville Washington USA
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:17 am quote
On top of Mt. Baker, at Artist's point.

IMG_0868.JPG

Hooked
300 super sport Full Malossi and carbon Edition
Joined: 26 Nov 2016
Posts: 112
Location: Netherlands
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:57 am quote
At the Vespashop

F39E381F-AEED-4B2C-9016-989059F25514.jpeg

Addicted
GTS 300
Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 681
Location: PHX area
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:34 am quote
Coit Tower:

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 8766
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:15 pm quote
Random, obligatory cemetery stop.

Scoot.jpg

Addicted
GTS 300
Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 681
Location: PHX area
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:34 pm quote
Sandia Peak

Sandia Peak.jpg

Enthusiast
'64 VNS4T (x2), '64 VLA1T, '71 VMA2T, '68 V5A1T
Joined: 06 Feb 2018
Posts: 58
Location: Down South, Sweden
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:14 pm quote
In the middle of a roundabout in Sweden on the night before Christmas Eve.





Lurker
2008
Joined: 26 Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Location: Canada
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:02 am quote


sharing my scooter
Addicted
Vespa PX 177 Settantesimo
Joined: 01 Feb 2017
Posts: 656
Location: Norf Wheezy
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:55 am quote
stevewonders wrote:


sharing my scooter
Cute!

Welcome to the forum.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 8766
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:34 am quote
VNS wrote:
In the middle of a roundabout in Sweden on the night before Christmas Eve.

Those are either gynormous deer or that's a model scooter....
Hooked
2010 GTS 300(Sold) 2008 Silverwing "Train"/2006 GT200L "Lone Star"
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 419
Location: Texas
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:12 pm quote
Sandia Peak
rajron wrote:
Sandia Peak
How'd your scooter do on the climb?

I lived there for several years and rode or drove to the top when the roads were clear. My Sportster always got a little wheezy towards the top, even when I rejetted it for the altitude.

Nice place to live once you adapt to the thin air.
Addicted
GTS 300
Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 681
Location: PHX area
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:01 am quote
Re: Sandia Peak
25BIKEZ wrote:
rajron wrote:
Sandia Peak
How'd your scooter do on the climb?

I lived there for several years and rode or drove to the top when the roads were clear. My Sportster always got a little wheezy towards the top, even when I rejetted it for the altitude.

Nice place to live once you adapt to the thin air.
There were not any problems with going up to Sandia Peak I was slowed mainly by the sharp turns, fuel injected, there is never a length of road I could go very fast on the incline. Lived in the area for ten years, will not move back but always want to visit.
Across the Rio Grande Valley and a little north is another great scooter ride to Valles Caldera with almost equally high altitude but a more challenging road going up the Jemez Valley past San Ysidro .
I have ridden around the enchanted circle north of Taos. At some points on the ride the scooter dropped to under 45 mph full throttle on wide an open road up Bobcat Pass, I agree New Mexico is great and there were really great places and great roads for cars and bikes to travel on in New Mexico.

Valles Caldera.jpg
Valles Caldera

Near Bobcat Pass 8,900'.jpg
Near Bobcat Pass 8,900'

San Ysidro NM.jpg
San Ysidro NM

Hooked
2010 GTS 300(Sold) 2008 Silverwing "Train"/2006 GT200L "Lone Star"
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 419
Location: Texas
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:42 am quote
Re: Sandia Peak
rajron wrote:
25BIKEZ wrote:
rajron wrote:
Sandia Peak
How'd your scooter do on the climb?

I lived there for several years and rode or drove to the top when the roads were clear. My Sportster always got a little wheezy towards the top, even when I rejetted it for the altitude.

Nice place to live once you adapt to the thin air.
There were not any problems with going up to Sandia Peak I was slowed mainly by the sharp turns, fuel injected, there is never a length of road I could go very fast on the incline. Lived in the area for ten years, will not move back but always want to visit.
Across the Rio Grande Valley and a little north is another great scooter ride to Valles Caldera with almost equally high altitude but a more challenging road going up the Jemez Valley past San Ysidro .
I have ridden around the enchanted circle north of Taos. At some points on the ride the scooter dropped to under 45 mph full throttle on wide an open road up Bobcat Pass, I agree New Mexico is great and there were really great places and great roads for cars and bikes to travel on in New Mexico.
Thanks for the info and the majestic photos!
Lurker
GTS 300 Super Sport
Joined: 11 Jan 2019
Posts: 2
Location: Glasgow
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 pm quote
Ride Out to Chatelherault Country Park
Ride Out to Chatelherault Country Park

Group.jpg
A great day out with the boys.

Addicted
GTS 300
Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 681
Location: PHX area
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:33 am quote
Hatch NM (Green Chilies)!

Hatch NM.jpg

Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:13 pm quote
My Sprint 300 ...



JP
Lurker
Vespa ET4 125
Joined: 07 Feb 2019
Posts: 1
Location: UA
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:06 am quote
Cheers from UA!
Hope to start season in a week!

44743077_10156617264407850_6158517347620487168_o.jpg

Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:25 am quote
@home



see you JP
Hooked
2010 GTS 300(Sold) 2008 Silverwing "Train"/2006 GT200L "Lone Star"
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 419
Location: Texas
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:58 pm quote
Abilene, TX. Storybook Capital of America
At least, according to the Chamber of Commerce. Storybook trail, museum, and frequent children's author visits and book signings. Good Night, Moon.

Also, we have an Indian restaurant. No, just the one, but it's quite good, and I've had Indian in Delhi and London...

IMG_1690.jpeg
/Users/Bryan/Desktop/IMG_1669.jpeg

IMG_1669.jpeg

Hooked
GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: 03 Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:07 am quote
Acra Semper Acria - 'The penninsula is always ready' - RAF Akrotiri, Cyprus.

IMG_20190314_125705.jpg

Member
'81 Special, '78 P150X, '13 LML Star 200
Joined: 30 Nov 2018
Posts: 47
Location: Ukraine
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:18 pm quote
hallo from Ukraine!
Member
77 Sprint Veloce
Joined: 13 Sep 2018
Posts: 44
Location: Los Angeles
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:20 pm quote
I stoped by "the bar" on my way home from work today.

-resize.jpg

Ossessionato
Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 3335
Location: pacifica,ca.
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:45 am quote
the pacific ocean

iris, sprint 007.JPG

Enthusiast
'64 VNS4T (x2), '64 VLA1T, '71 VMA2T, '68 V5A1T
Joined: 06 Feb 2018
Posts: 58
Location: Down South, Sweden
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:00 pm quote
Some pics from today of my friends Faro Basso in my garage, lights off, using a tripod with 20 second exposure and a flashlight to "light paint".











Best regards

/ VNS
Member
s 300 , s150 'taxi' , 1964' 90 s
Joined: 18 Apr 2019
Posts: 9
Location: new york
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:08 am quote
My S150 Taxi in Times Square
Need a ride??

IMG_4360.JPG

Molto Verboso
1980 P200E project, 2005 Stella Mal 177 MKIII in pieces
Joined: 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 1137
Location: Staten Island, NY
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:15 am quote
VNS wrote:
Some pics from today of my friends Faro Basso in my garage, lights off, using a tripod with 20 second exposure and a flashlight to "light paint".



Best regards

/ VNS
Oh man i love the look of this bike. Great example of the clear coat metal finish! Nice chiaroscuro also.
Enthusiast
Vespa Sprint 150
Joined: 17 Jan 2019
Posts: 67
Location: Portland OR
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:52 am quote
made it out to the Gorge this weekend.
Addicted
2016 Sprint S 150 (his), 2016 Sprint 150 Blu Gaiola (hers), 2006 GTS 250 Excalibur Gray (hers), 2006 GTS 250 Black (his)
Joined: 21 Oct 2016
Posts: 680
Location: Vermont
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:12 am quote
From a ride Saturday, some roadside sculpture. Made from all junk yard finds (the train, not the scooter

train-WR.jpg

Enthusiast
2012 Daring Plum GTS 300,2012 Espresso GTV 300 2014 Electra-glide Ultra Classic H-D
Joined: 16 Aug 2012
Posts: 57
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:38 pm quote
Let the good times roll!

IMG_1071.jpg

Hooked
300 super sport Full Malossi and carbon Edition
Joined: 26 Nov 2016
Posts: 112
Location: Netherlands
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:58 am quote
Eastern.....

675820BE-42E5-4417-B744-87D035700647.jpeg

Member
Vespa GTS 300 Notte
Joined: 06 Apr 2019
Posts: 29
Location: Philippines
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:27 pm quote
2019 GTS 300 Notte

Notte Pic 6.jpg

Enthusiast
'64 VNS4T (x2), '64 VLA1T, '71 VMA2T, '68 V5A1T
Joined: 06 Feb 2018
Posts: 58
Location: Down South, Sweden
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:41 am quote
swiss1939 wrote:
VNS wrote:
Some pics from today of my friends Faro Basso in my garage, lights off, using a tripod with 20 second exposure and a flashlight to "light paint".



Best regards

/ VNS
Oh man i love the look of this bike. Great example of the clear coat metal finish! Nice chiaroscuro also.
Yup, it's very cool and the patina gets better every year. Thanks, I learned a new word as well - didn't know there was a word for it - chiaroscuro.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Modded Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 5666
Location: Downtown Toronto
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:44 am quote
VNS wrote:
swiss1939 wrote:
VNS wrote:
Some pics from today of my friends Faro Basso in my garage, lights off, using a tripod with 20 second exposure and a flashlight to "light paint".

Best regards

/ VNS
Oh man i love the look of this bike. Great example of the clear coat metal finish! Nice chiaroscuro also.
Yup, it's very cool and the patina gets better every year. Thanks, I learned a new word as well - didn't know there was a word for it - chiaroscuro.
Cool pic! Great looking scoot.
Enthusiast
'64 VNS4T (x2), '64 VLA1T, '71 VMA2T, '68 V5A1T
Joined: 06 Feb 2018
Posts: 58
Location: Down South, Sweden
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:46 pm quote
Harbinger wrote:
VNS wrote:
swiss1939 wrote:
VNS wrote:
Some pics from today of my friends Faro Basso in my garage, lights off, using a tripod with 20 second exposure and a flashlight to "light paint".

Best regards

/ VNS
Oh man i love the look of this bike. Great example of the clear coat metal finish! Nice chiaroscuro also.
Yup, it's very cool and the patina gets better every year. Thanks, I learned a new word as well - didn't know there was a word for it - chiaroscuro.
Cool pic! Great looking scoot.
Thanks a lot!

Two pics of my 1964 Vespa VNS and my 1964 Vespa GL as well:



Member
Vespa Primavera 150
Joined: 09 Apr 2019
Posts: 5
Location: San Francisco
Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:46 pm quote
Riding in my neighborhood

47BE96BA-697D-4BDD-A1C1-9C9A4FDA5A09.jpeg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
Modded Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 5666
Location: Downtown Toronto
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:01 am quote
I'm doing a fellow MVer a favour and loaning my scoot out for a bridal shower as he is out of town. Cleaned her up and she's sitting pretty waiting for the guest to take pictures with her.

IMG_2039.jpeg

Member
'81 Special, '78 P150X, '13 LML Star 200
Joined: 30 Nov 2018
Posts: 47
Location: Ukraine
Thu May 02, 2019 8:47 am quote
Happy on my LML Star 200
Addicted
2018 LIBERTY 150S
Joined: 26 Jul 2013
Posts: 882
Location: Ohio
Fri May 03, 2019 4:48 am quote


O.
S.
Molto Verboso
04 Granturismo- boy thats fun to say
Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 1620
Location: Denver, Colorado
Sun May 05, 2019 10:41 am quote
Boulder Flatirons in the background

59617238_179588076275767_7150582470042189824_n.jpg

Member
Vespa GTS 300 Notte
Joined: 06 Apr 2019
Posts: 29
Location: Philippines
Fri May 10, 2019 6:05 pm quote
Now with a gel solo seat!!

E7B671AD-52B7-4AAA-82D1-C848CA68954F.jpeg

Hooked
300 super sport Full Malossi and carbon Edition
Joined: 26 Nov 2016
Posts: 112
Location: Netherlands
Sat May 11, 2019 9:43 am quote
Verrrrrry nice
And nowwwwww exhaust Malossi......
Team Scooter Trash for Petfinder Foundation   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery Previous1234Next
[ Time: 0.2613s ][ Queries: 25 (0.1123s) ][ Debug on ]