Pacific Northwest (Cascadia) Scooter Tag
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Tag
Hooked
1986 Honda Elite 150 (sold), 2009 Scarabeo 200 (sold), 2007 GTV "Pazzo"
Mon May 21, 2018 9:49 am quote
The Pacific Northwest - aka Cascadia - traditionally refers to the U.S. states of Oregon and Washington and the Canadian Province of British Columbia. It's an amazing region of biodiversity with mountains, rivers, forests, high deserts, breathtaking landscapes and harsh primeval geology. Not to mention its many, many hamlets, towns and flourishing metropolii. The PNW is also home to an astounding number of hard-core scooteristas, among whom I number myself.

This Scooter Tag is for all Cascadians, native, transplanted, visiting, and alien.

Also, if you tool around the backroads and smaller highways that criss-cross the PNW, you're bound to stumble across a number of fascinatingly odd local Roadside Attractions. So I'm starting out this Tag with -

A local Roadside Attraction -

Who's next?

Scooter&CarSculpture.JPG

Hooked
1986 Honda Elite 150 (sold), 2009 Scarabeo 200 (sold), 2007 GTV "Pazzo"
Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:24 pm quote
Cascadia: Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Idaho NorCal
Okay, let's expand the definition of CASCADIA to include -

The geographic region bounded by the Pacific Ocean on the West and the Cascade mountains on the East - OR ---

Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Norther California, Idaho, western Montana, Yukon and southeast Alaska!

So - come one, come all, fellow Cascadians --- for Cascadia Scooter Tag ---

Quién será el próximo? Qui le prochain? Who's next?
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Tag
[ Time: 0.2567s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0474s) ][ Debug on ]