For Sale Vespa GT60
250 CC 2006 - 3000
An extremely rare, sought after model with only 999 models being produced globally back in 2006 to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Vespa (This is number 394).
It was inspired by the original Vespa prototype (MP6) and features the same colourway (Piaggio Grey 725) that has only ever been available for sale on this model.
The scooter is in very good condition for a bike of this age, with some age related scuffs and marks and only 10974 miles on the clock. MOT till May 2019.
I have added a usb charger, but also have the original knee pad if you wish to replace, plus the original clear fly screen if you prefer).
Extremely detailed service history with all original paperwork including import letters and sale bill (two previous owners before me) It has a Piaggio alarm (remote not working, but manual setting works).
This also comes with a commemorative box set of a book on vespa history, leather key fob and wallet (never used) and signed limited edition artwork and certification (tallying up with the number on the Vespa's glove box) and a limited edition cover.
Just look up Vespa GT60 for more details. It is a smart looking bike that runs really well a real head turner, one of the older better made models from the current large frame Vespa range.
It is based in Winchester Hampshire (UK) and the price reflects the unusual model. It has been serviced regularly by a Vespa dealer who always comment on its scarcity and their view that it is only likely to increase in value. A reluctant sale - I am happy to hold on to it if the asking price is not met. Sold as seen, no returns.

gt 60 -1.jpg