Amerivespa 2019 Announcement
Post Reply    Forum -> Rallies & Events Previous12
et 50
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:18 pm quote
I wanted to post something here just to get Amerivespa back to the top of the list this is one of the best ralleys in the United States and Lake Geneva is a great place to ride good people small town winding roads hills it does not get any better than this Ride Ride Ride
2018 Vespa GTS 300 Touring
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:56 am quote
See you guys in beautiful Lake Geneva
I hadnít been through Lake Geneva for years, but when I heard that Amerivespa was going to be there in 2019, I had to take a short trip up from Chitown to see whether I remembered it well. Joniís was still there, so I stopped by for breakfast then tooled around the lake a bit, everything as I remembered it from my midwestern scuba diving days.

Iíll see everybody in June at my 2nd Amerivespa. I enjoyed Richmond immensely last year, and the adventure of riding from Chicago, all the way there and back was incredible. But Iím happy to have the rally in my backyard this year. Iím thinking ahead to next year already too. Thinking west coast (I think thatís a safe prediction), and how to get there and back. Thatíll be a hoot!

TravlinMan
2019 Spring Gathering - May 16 - 19, Location TBD (Likely Maggie Valley, NC)   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> Rallies & Events Previous12
[ Time: 0.4198s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0481s) ][ Debug on ]