Hello Vespa Owners!

My name is Sam, and I'm currently producing an indie film family/comedy on Staten Island. It's a very heartwarming tale involving a Italian grandfather and his grandson. I have some scenes where the grandfather and grandson travel around Staten Island in a vintage vespa (the kid rides in the sidecar). Anyone here might be willing to let us rent their vespa?

THE STORY
Marco, 11, is obsessed with his iPad and hardly leaves the house. But when his grandmother dies and his grandfather moves in, Marco’s life is turned upside-down and he’s forced...to go play outside. “Nonno” (Grandpa) introduces him to bocce ball and to the neighborhood crew of old Italian men who play daily at the local court. With sport, laughter and love, “Marcolino,” as his grandfather calls him, finds connection to other people and inspires a team of neighborhood kids to put down their devices and band together to take on Marco’s grandfather and his pals.

THE DETAILS
We would need to vespa to be on our for 4 days in July. 3 of those days it will be not moving. On the one day it moves we will be driving on private and closed off streets (mainly in parks on the island). We will also a professional driver as an extra precaution to coordinate the driving sequences to make sure everything is 100% safe. Also your vespa will be insured by us while on set.

Please let me know if you would be interested. Email should be in signature if you would like to reach out direct.