For SALE or TRADE: an almost brand new pair of beautiful and beautifully made lightweight leather gloves. Made by Rev'it (aka Revit) the Abbey Road gloves list for approximately $80 and have now been discontinued - though occasionally they show up for a little less. These ones are a size M - Medium. I bought them new from a seller on eBay but discovered that they are a shade too small for my hands - I needed a size L or large. I have literally only worn them twice so for all intents and purposes they seem new. I paid $60 dollars for them new - which they are more than worth every penny of, in my opinion - but since technically they have been used, my asking price is $50.

If you want a beautifully made pair of leather gloves for summer and lighter fall weather - and wear a Size M - these are awesome gloves. Will also consider reasonable offers.

I am also open to TRADE offers. I am looking for a lightweight and well-made pair of leather gloves for Spring or Summer or light Fall riding - preferably perforated. My correct size is probably either L (Large) or possibly even XL (Extra Large). If you're interested in trading for my Rev'Its, shoot me a proposal and I will consider it.

Revit_Abbey_road_gloves.jpg