[NSR] What's Pissing you off Today? II
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123...91011Next
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:42 am quote
yanobobano wrote:
I was in a rush to go to my doctor's appointment this morning. Shoved my feet in my shoes and left as quickly as possible. Spent most of the day going about my business at work. Felt something in my shoe around lunch time. Pulled my foot out and see I had smashed a roach on the side of my foot.
Guts all over my sock and the inside of my shoe. Just tiny pieces of roach left. Had to wear the roach shoe/sock the rest of the day.
EWWW!
Ossessionato
Modded Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:51 am quote
fledermaus wrote:
yanobobano wrote:
I was in a rush to go to my doctor's appointment this morning. Shoved my feet in my shoes and left as quickly as possible. Spent most of the day going about my business at work. Felt something in my shoe around lunch time. Pulled my foot out and see I had smashed a roach on the side of my foot.
Guts all over my sock and the inside of my shoe. Just tiny pieces of roach left. Had to wear the roach shoe/sock the rest of the day.
EWWW!
How do you think the roach felt?

+1 on the ewwww
Addicted
2, aprillia scarabeo light. 500. 2007 2009
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:55 am quote
Smoke em, dont smashem.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:30 am quote
Getting suprise gifts ..... yes I know it sounds stupid ..... I always had to work hard for everything n never expected anything off anyone. ... now since the shite really nice people are popping up with little things ..... they make me feel ashamed. .. don't know why but it does .....

Had to go to hospital on Wednesday n was chatting wi my consultant about stuff n there was a nurse sat to the side of us .... I get really stressed going to see em n they could tell ..... when I left the nurse who had said very little asked for a cuddle .... you can't understand how much a sincere cuddle helps .....
Anyway this morning a letter came through the door with a card in it.... It took a while to work out where it came from .... It was the nurse .... It had £50 of vouchers in it with a note in it ..... set me off again ..... I can't even thank her as I wouldn't recognise her if she stood in front of me n she added no contact
Molto Verboso
portofino green GTV 300
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:51 am quote
T5bitza69 wrote:
Getting suprise gifts ..... yes I know it sounds stupid ..... I always had to work hard for everything n never expected anything off anyone. ... now since the shite really nice people are popping up with little things ..... they make me feel ashamed. .. don't know why but it does .....

Had to go to hospital on Wednesday n was chatting wi my consultant about stuff n there was a nurse sat to the side of us .... I get really stressed going to see em n they could tell ..... when I left the nurse who had said very little asked for a cuddle .... you can't understand how much a sincere cuddle helps .....
Anyway this morning a letter came through the door with a card in it.... It took a while to work out where it came from .... It was the nurse .... It had £50 of vouchers in it with a note in it ..... set me off again ..... I can't even thank her as I wouldn't recognise her if she stood in front of me n she added no contact
bitza, Hugs and Cuddles are some of the worlds best medicine .
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:17 am quote
Ran four cat6 cables for a new install in the data center, reach into my tool bag for some RJ45 connectors so I can terminate the cable and there are none, had a whole bag Tuesday.
Go to storage to grab some, damn someone shut the door. Go down to the electronic key locker and it has a memory error and will not open.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:26 am quote
Raised floor data centers, I hate them. Great for cooling but the damn floor tiles we use are 50 lbs each. Just finished installing 240. Not my usual job but the dead line was coming up and we had to get the floor done.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:24 pm quote
F-ing mosquitos
A few weeks back we had a TON of rain....well, more in the ballpark of a dozen or more inches. Nature being what it is, we're now blessed with more mosquitos than I've seen in my entire life...which includes June canoeing in Boundary Waters/Quetico.

Normally wind and sun are pretty protective from attacks....a week or so ago I was in my mom's garden, and it was actually sunny and windy, and I was still being bitten. My garden is more protected, and whenever I venture out there you can see a cloud of them rise up. Just picking some basil at the edge of the garden gave me a couple dozen new friends.

Worst, the other night I opened the patio door off of our bedroom for air. The screen had been open, so I snapped it shut. Some minutes later I looked at the ceiling above the fan and it was dotted with a couple dozen of them. I started taking them out, one by one, until my wife showed up, and instead of going to bed, spent the next 20 minutes doing search and destroy. We apparently did finish them off, but I swear there were a hundred. Since then, I've noticed that a foray into the back yard might bring in a dozen hitchhikers.

I've been looking forward to Fall, but I'm ready for frost any day now. Not much use for the outdoors (other than riding) anyway....
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Lx 50 4T, S 150, GTS 250
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:40 am quote
My GTS 250 is dead and I don't know why.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:56 am quote
Gas, Spark, Air, Compression.

Squirt of starting fluid in the intake will tell you whether it is a fuel issue or not.

Pull the plug wire and put a spare plug on and ground it to see if you're getting a nice blue spark. Orange is not acceptable.

Compression test to see if you have compression. Doubt you will get to this point though.
Ossessionato
09 GTS (sold) 2014 NC700XD
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:55 am quote
The school district I work for wants to dock us three days pay if we donít take some sort of leave for the three days they closed because of the hurricane.

Any lawyers want to chime in on the legality of that?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:14 am quote
Midnight Rider wrote:
The school district I work for wants to dock us three days pay if we donít take some sort of leave for the three days they closed because of the hurricane.

I don't work, I don't get paid, that is how it works in the real world of non union workers.
Molto Verboso
'61 GS150Cushman '63 GS160, '74 Primavera, '77 Rally 200,'80 P200E '05 PX150,'13 946, '70 Honda Z50, '64 Vyatka VP150, '77 Vyatka-Elektron, '07 GTS250

Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:53 am quote
Junkie, damn junkies.
200 GT
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:58 am quote
Pissed I can't get to NC to help my old man clean out his now-amphibious garage, but thankful he and the house are ok.
Ossessionato
Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:57 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Midnight Rider wrote:

I don't work, I don't get paid, that is how it works in the real world of non union workers.
Ahh, so if you work more you get paid more? That does not happen here either, we are salaried workers. And no, teachers are not allowed to have a union in NC.

In the end they decided to scrap their demand...
Hooked
2010 GTS 300 super, 2009 Genuine rattler 110
Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:20 am quote
Cancer...
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:51 pm quote
Midnight Rider wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Midnight Rider wrote:

Ahh, so if you work more you get paid more? That does not happen here either, we are salaried workers. And no, teachers are not allowed to have a union in NC.

I was salaried till a few years ago, now salaried plus Overtime
You get a job in the public sector don't expect private company money.
I get no retirement either which you do. Unless your school distinct REALLY sucks

Funny how teachers complain about pay when they know what the pay will be when they went to school for a teaching degree.
Get an IT degree and work all kinds of stupid hours (60-80 a week) and make lots of money if you find the right company
Ossessionato
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:51 pm quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Midnight Rider wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Midnight Rider wrote:

I get no retirement either which you do. Unless your school distinct REALLY sucks

Funny how teachers complain about pay when they know what the pay will be when they went to school for a teaching degree.
Get an IT degree and work all kinds of stupid hours (60-80 a week) and make lots of money if you find the right company
Funny how people think they know everything. I do not have a teaching degree, I work stupid (55+) hours every week and I did not get into teaching for the money (who does). I am not planning on getting a retirement from the state (shows how much you know about teaching in NC), I would be stupid if I did.

Why am I replying to you again???
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS 'Ruby Roo'
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:43 am quote
Midnight Rider wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Midnight Rider wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Midnight Rider wrote:

Funny how people think they know everything. I do not have a teaching degree, I work stupid (55+) hours every week and I did not get into teaching for the money (who does). I am not planning on getting a retirement from the state (shows how much you know about teaching in NC), I would be stupid if I did.

Why am I replying to you again???
Well said.
What pisses me off is the ignorance of some adults. Which is why I took a job that addresses this blight on society.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:54 am quote
Some IDIOT on a Moto Guzzi riding down the road holding the phone in his left hand while texting.
Ossessionato
2006 GT200
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:03 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Some IDIOT on a Moto Guzzi riding down the road holding the phone in his left hand while texting.
That was no idiot; that was an Italian.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:05 am quote
tdrake wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
He was doing it in a really bad area. Lots of hidden entrances for people to pull out of with no warning.
Ossessionato
2006 GT200
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:22 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
tdrake wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
He was doing it in a really bad area. Lots of hidden entrances for people to pull out of with no warning.
Ah, in that case: Sicilian.

Was he lighting a cigarette with the other hand?

If not: poser.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:48 am quote
tdrake wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
tdrake wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Ah, in that case: Sicilian.

Was he lighting a cigarette with the other hand?

If not: poser.
Not lighting one, but had one in his mouth. It did look fresh so he may have lit before he was in my view.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:52 pm quote
Go on then
Thursday before last I went into hospital as I was in so much pain ... Couldn't eat or drink ..... had phoned me macmillan nurse the day before n she said me scans were good n it wa all psychological. .... Anyway after a week in hospital I left with a mesh duodenal stent fitted. ... the following day, last Friday, me stomach blew up but I was off to see me oncologist .... showed him me stomach after having a go at him n you should have seen him panic trying to get me sorted ..... Anyway couldn't get a drain til today. .... another week of not being able to kip .. 4 1/2hrs later just over 7 liters was drained from me abdomen. ... back home now n I'm so much pain n it feels like it's going up but I'll see tomorrow. .... well pissed off about this ...

To top it off our lass is so alone as all her family have done one ....
Me sis said the pups go up for sale in 2 week n the offer was still open for me to have one ..... me n our lass were working out if it'd work as we defo have depression. ... she came in from the shop n said wheres Deej gonna sleep ☺ so I phoned me sis n told her we had picked a puppy. .... DJ .... didnt even wanna rename him just alter it to Deej. .... She's fuckin sold him today .... so fuckin fucked off ....life's fuckin shite n family are cunts 😢
Banned
Roughhouse Sport. Buddy 150(sold)
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:41 pm quote
Pissing me off?
The market.

800+ points down. LMAO.

Who knew? Passing a tax cut to redistribute wealth upward would not help our 401ks..Ö..

Buy pot stocks NOW......Canopy, Aurora, and Tilray if you watch it tight.

My country has been overrun by lies and the loudest voice.
Lurker
px 200e ,2008
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:14 pm quote
vespa 200e 2008
had new 06 regulater fitted to day , on my px 200 , notice main beam not working , on my way home all lights blew , had trouble out of tune would not idle ,machanic said battery over charging , fitted new regulater , on way home all lights blew ,think indicators work ,
Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:24 pm quote
It can all fuck off
It's not really moved but it's fuckin wi me kidleys. .... not a good thing. ... I fuckin hate chemo
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX150, GTS300, BV350, EN650
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:26 pm quote
Re: It can all fuck off
T5bitza69 wrote:
It's not really moved but it's fuckin wi me kidleys. .... not a good thing. ... I fuckin hate chemo
Sorry to hear it Bitza. Hope tomorrow is a better day!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:22 am quote
spotlight
Naa mate every day is a day of discomfort. .... least it's not agressive pain at the moment it's more like being squeezed round the middle ..... but with that I can't go 5 mins without thinking about it
I'll be right though in a bit I'm sure
Ossessionato
BV350, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
Location: The Twin Cities of Minneapolis/Saint Paul, Minnesota
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:57 am quote
Snow.
No, it's not the snow. It's the cagers who can't be bothered to clear the snow off their windows, or can't remember to turn on their lights.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:44 pm quote
Re: Snow.
JKJ-FZ6 wrote:
No, it's not the snow. It's the cagers who can't be bothered to clear the snow off their windows, or can't remember to turn on their lights.
Probably not yet, but the cagers that can't be arsed to brush off their headlights just in case they turn them on.

Can't quite get my head around snow yet, but I did see a photo of my BIL in River Falls with big flakes all over him.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:47 am quote
mushroom toast
Why's this thread got a star?...... All others have an arrow 😞

20181016_144500.png

Molto Verboso
GTV300 (wife's)
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:02 am quote
Strange on my screen it has the arrow.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:07 am quote
Re: mushroom toast
T5bitza69 wrote:
Why's this thread got a star?...... All others have an arrow 😞
It's one you have in "favorites." Simples.

Matches the icon you click to save it in the first place.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:16 am quote
All thumbs
Ohhhh I must clicked summat by accident then ... I'll have a look

(update) I turned it off ta
Hooked
'04 Stella 2T GB150 '15 Genuine Roughhouse 50 '17 Kawasaki Versys 650
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:30 am quote
Woke up, got out of bed, and immediately squished my bare feet into a pile of fresh doggy shit our new puppy left by my bedside. It's a good thing he's cute.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:04 am quote
Back up back up
You can't say it's cute without pix.... sorry
Molto Verboso
GTV300 (wife's)
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:34 am quote
Re: Back up back up
T5bitza69 wrote:
Yes we must have picture to confirm your claims of "cuteness"!
Ossessionato
2019 MP3 SPORT 500 IE
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra SeŮora Reina de los Ńngeles sobre el RŪo Porciķncula
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:56 pm quote
Re: Back up back up
kshansen wrote:
T5bitza69 wrote:
Yes we must have picture to confirm your claims of "cuteness"!
Puppy on trial.
Land of 10,000 Scoots Rally   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123...91011Next
[ Time: 0.5595s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0725s) ][ Debug on ]