[NSR] What's Pissing you off Today? II
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123...2021222324Next
Hooked
GTS 250, LX 50, and Falcon 200
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:46 pm quote
I will just throw them in a ditch. The big ditch!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Modded Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:55 am quote
Real men order Vindaloo hot. I went through a phase when I was younger in search of the hottest in the city. Now I swear it would kill me as my tolerance is down to white guy that can handle Canadian spicy.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:57 am quote
Just got a text from my kid telling me there's another kid in school today wearing a Nazi uniform.

I'm sure he's just a harmless WWII buff.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:34 am quote
fledermaus wrote:
Just got a text from my kid telling me there's another kid in school today wearing a Nazi uniform.

What? Yer kidding, right? Even on Halloween that is NOT cool. How old are these kids? That should be an immediate suspension with expelling being the next option. Mandatory evaluation time with a councillor should also be involved especially if this is a younger kid. A younger kid I could see just not understanding what the Nazis did in terms of genocide.

*EDIT* BTW I am not a prude and Hugo Boss did design some awesome looking uniforms. I also don't think some symbols should be removed from video games or movies. It was what it was and pretending something did not happen or not showing the symbols is not the answer. However when one put on the attire of a Nazi that becomes a problem. I'll shut up as we do not talk politics here but I'm blown away that a kid could wear something like that to school and think it was OK. If there were parents involved that knew then oh boy...
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:31 pm quote
Harbinger wrote:
fledermaus wrote:

What? Yer kidding, right? Even on Halloween that is NOT cool. How old are these kids? That should be an immediate suspension with expelling being the next option. Mandatory evaluation time with a councillor should also be involved especially if this is a younger kid. A younger kid I could see just not understanding what the Nazis did in terms of genocide.

*EDIT* BTW I am not a prude and Hugo Boss did design some awesome looking uniforms. I also don't think some symbols should be removed from video games or movies. It was what it was and pretending something did not happen or not showing the symbols is not the answer. However when one put on the attire of a Nazi that becomes a problem. I'll shut up as we do not talk politics here but I'm blown away that a kid could wear something like that to school and think it was OK. If there were parents involved that knew then oh boy...
No joke, apparently. My wife's friend's kid already knew about him. Gonna check into this further.....

All outrage aside, must be sad to have such low self-esteem to feel you need the attention....and hopefully it's mostly just for that.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:32 pm quote
fledermaus wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
fledermaus wrote:

No joke, apparently. My wife's friend's kid already knew about him. Gonna check into this further.....

All outrage aside, must be sad to have such low self-esteem to feel you need the attention....and hopefully it's mostly just for that.
Agreed.
eeee-bip
Benelli TNT 125/Kymco AK550 I don't care. You can quote me.
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:38 pm quote
Ding
Yeah eating hot curries and drinking lots of beer equates to macho bullshit.

Women find that really attractive by the way.

If one of our princes can dress as a Nazi I'm pretty sure that a school kids going to get away with it.

Actually I'm going to blame the parents on this one.

Fun to watch though.

Bill x

Last edited by Bill Dog on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:40 pm quote
Re: Ding
Bill Dog wrote:
Yeah eating hot curries and drinking lots of beer equates to macho bullshit.

Women find that really attractive by the way.

Bill x
You really are crabby lately... TBH when I was after the hottest Vindaloo I was single and always went to the restaurant on my own for takeaway and never once on a date nor did I brag about it to a single woman. I may have occasionally had a beer with it but maybe one in 5 times while I sat alone in my apartment watching torrented movies because I was pretty broke then.
eeee-bip
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:51 pm quote
Skiff
Yes, because it would only impress another man.

Women are above that

Pokey pokey pokey.

Bill x
Hooked
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:06 pm quote
Re: Skiff
Bill Dog wrote:
Yes, because it would only impress another man.

Women are above that

Pokey pokey pokey.

Bill x
Can you expound on that? The pokey thing
eeee-bip
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:11 pm quote
Lipton
It's like a poke in the ribs to provoke someone into laughing at a crap joke.

It's a sign of affection.

Bill x
Hooked
bv350, Brutale 910
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:01 pm quote
[quote="Harbinger"]
fledermaus wrote:
Mandatory evaluation time with a councillor should also be involved especially if this is a younger kid. A younger kid I could see just not understanding what the Nazis did in terms of genocide.
Well.. even my 8YO understands Nazis ruthlessly killed a whole bunch of innocent ppl and stood for something evil. That ought to be enough to stop anyone from donning a Nazi outfit?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:46 pm quote
Re: Lipton
Bill Dog wrote:

Bill x
It's all good

Kingfisher is actually the best beer for me with a spicy curry. Yeah I know the origin of the beer and all the Indian restaurants sell it but it really does seem to the the best one to go with. A stout or port which is my usual go to does not work so well with a curry... Tsingtao also does a pretty good job.
Molto Verboso
Xmax 300
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:06 pm quote
Harbinger wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:

Bill x
It's all good

Kingfisher is actually the best beer for me with a spicy curry. Yeah I know the origin of the beer and all the Indian restaurants sell it but it really does seem to the the best one to go with. A stout or port which is my usual go to does not work so well with a curry... Tsingtao also does a pretty good job.
Have to agree with Kingfisher. Either that or Sapporo.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:25 pm quote
Sledge wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:

Bill x
It's all good

Have to agree with Kingfisher. Either that or Sapporo.
Sapporo is my other go-to for curries plus it's got one hell of a sturdy can that's pretty cool.
Molto Verboso
GTV300 (wife's)
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:39 pm quote
[quote="tonyc"]
Harbinger wrote:
fledermaus wrote:
Mandatory evaluation time with a councillor should also be involved especially if this is a younger kid. A younger kid I could see just not understanding what the Nazis did in terms of genocide.
Well.. even my 8YO understands Nazis ruthlessly killed a whole bunch of innocent ppl and stood for something evil. That ought to be enough to stop anyone from donning a Nazi outfit?
While I agree with this I will forgo making any comments as I don't want to get in trouble for going too political.
Hooked
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:26 pm quote
Bill Dog wrote:

Bill x
Nice
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:30 pm quote
The plot thickens....
Spoke with my daughter. From what I can make out he's quite likely wearing something more like a Wehrmacht uniform with Iron Cross, etc. Regardless he's known as "the Nazi." Apparently he also caries a framed portrait of a Soviet era figure on his person. Sounds more weird than dangerous.

Probably a lot more sketchy figures lurking around out of uniform.
Molto Verboso
GTV300 (wife's)
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:39 pm quote
Re: The plot thickens....
fledermaus wrote:
Spoke with my daughter. From what I can make out he's quite likely wearing something more like a Wehrmacht uniform with Iron Cross, etc. Regardless he's known as "the Nazi." Apparently he also caries a framed portrait of a Soviet era figure on his person. Sounds more weird than dangerous.

Might be me just being paranoid but too many times after some horrific event the one thing that seems to come up is people saying "He was a bit of an odd loner guy with out many friends.

I better be careful as I'm sure many of the people I went to school with probably said that about me. Actually mom once mentioned how the mother of some other kids in the neighborhood commented on thinking I was a bit odd, never in trouble and not hanging around with other kids like her's did.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:06 am quote
The BMW of course has a "service" indicator that comes up on the instrument cluster which means you need to bring it in to the dealer or have your OCD mind driven nuts by it. So dropped off the bike today and will find out tomorrow what the damage is cost-wise. She's running fine so hopefully just an oil change and maybe a front tire. The 10 K service came in at around $800.

On the bright side the service manager (Andrew, awesome guy) mentioned there was a recall on a brake component they will take care of at the same time. I will say after riding the bike for about 3 years now it is a great scooter and I recommend it to anyone that wants a scoot with tons of storage that will through your ass back against the backrest when you twist the throttle. For a 650 it has a lot of oomph.
Ossessionato
BV350, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
Location: The Twin Cities of Minneapolis/Saint Paul, Minnesota
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:12 am quote
Harbinger wrote:
The BMW of course has a "service" indicator that comes up on the instrument cluster which means you need to bring it in to the dealer or have your OCD mind driven nuts by it.
I remember the "Car Talk" guys' advice for a Service light on an old Chrysler: "Put a piece of black electrical tape over it".
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:09 am quote
JKJ-FZ6 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
The BMW of course has a "service" indicator that comes up on the instrument cluster which means you need to bring it in to the dealer or have your OCD mind driven nuts by it.
I remember the "Car Talk" guys' advice for a Service light on an old Chrysler: "Put a piece of black electrical tape over it".
Oh I was thinking something like that

But seeing as how I winter ride I figure I may as well get it serviced anyway.

Andrew told me something interesting. I mentioned the bike has started hesitating a little on throttle response and he said it was probably the fact the gas stations have switched over the the winter gas lately. The timing sounds about right.

So my German girl is at the dealer and my Russian girl is on her way. Not sure if my Italian girl all alone in the parking spot is lonely or just happy to be rid of them for a bit.

IMG_1112.jpeg

Hooked
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:17 am quote
fledermaus wrote:

What a small world we live in. I have been called the Nazi before. Mainly because I'm from South America and people think that South America is Argentina.
Addicted

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:47 am quote
Frustrated
After moving to ohio two weeks ago and leaving the scrarabeos on the trailer.They are locked in my inlaws garage and it will be in the 50s and i cannot get them out to ride! Shoot!
Molto Verboso
04 Granturismo- boy thats fun to say
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:48 am quote
Ex husband texted to invite me to a group dinner.
Its been less than a year.
eeee-bip
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:05 am quote
Call
I'm unsure of the context.

Who divorced who ?

Bill x
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:06 pm quote
Max6201 wrote:
fledermaus wrote:

What a small world we live in. I have been called the Nazi before. Mainly because I'm from South America and people think that South America is Argentina.
Portuguese-speaking Nazis? Hmm...

Yeah, I'd heard Argentina was a bit more German after the war....

BTW, principal called me back to explain what was up...and my stupid cell phone failed to let me know I had messages, so only following up today. Looks like another round of phone tag.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:10 pm quote
fledermaus wrote:
Max6201 wrote:
fledermaus wrote:

Portuguese-speaking Nazis? Hmm...

Yeah, I'd heard Argentina was a bit more German after the war....

BTW, principal called me back to explain what was up...and my stupid cell phone failed to let me know I had messages, so only following up today. Looks like another round of phone tag.
I hear you can get good sausage and schnitzel in Argentina. The military didn't seem to gain much though when Great Britain spanked them not all that long ago and proved payback is a bitch.

Let us know how the call goes, will ya?
Molto Verboso
Xmax 300
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:34 pm quote
Years ago I heard a 'knock, knock' joke that was really funny. Lets face it usually they are pretty lame. But this one was great, and I made a mental note to remember it. As time went by it disappeared from my brain. I've tried Dr Google but its just the usual boring ones and its pissing me off long term that I can't remember it.
Hooked
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:35 pm quote
Someone's post got disenvoweled. I wonder who's going to pay for that?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:18 am quote
Ugh, client meeting at 11:30 where I am asking for a BIG increase to their contract. I hate this part of my job.... If I don't get this I may need to lay someone off.
Molto Verboso
Xmax 300
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:44 pm quote
Individual porcelain bowls replacing the mens urinal trough. A trough might hold say 6 or 7 men, now there are 2 or 3 individual bowls in its place. At half time/intermission at a public event the queue for the Mens now is just as long as the Womens.
Also, some individual bowls are positioned lower than others, for the 'well hung'.

Last edited by Sledge on Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:56 pm quote
More underarm
Sledge wrote:
Individual porcelain bowels replacing the mens urinal trough. A trough might hold say 6 or 7 men, now there are 2 or 3 individual bowels in its place. At half time/intermission at a public event the queue for the Mens now is just as long as the Womens.
Also, some individual bowels are positioned lower than others, for the 'well hung'.
Bowls.

I really hope you mean bowls.
Molto Verboso
Xmax 300
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:54 pm quote
Bowl movements give me the shits.
Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:24 pm quote
Sledge wrote:
Bowl movements give me the shits.

look-like-shit.jpg

eeee-bip
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:31 am quote
Small
The sentence that starts " Speaking as a Woman".

I know you're a woman as I'm looking at you, a woman.

Bill x
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:34 am quote
Re: Small
Bill Dog wrote:

Bill x
You can't look at someone any more and tell what gender they are, you have to ask.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:35 am quote
Re: Small
Bill Dog wrote:

Bill x
Speaking as a cisgender male I feel your pain.
eeee-bip
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:40 am quote
Blast
Yes but even if you were a transgender from a male to a female you'd still use that prefix.

Or would you ?

Bill x

What's cisgender ?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:12 am quote
Re: Blast
Bill Dog wrote:
Yes but even if you were a transgender from a male to a female you'd still use that prefix.

Or would you ?

Bill x

What's cisgender ?
Male or Female? I last herd there are over 250 genders now, I am totally confused now and don't know how to address anyone new I meet, so I just avoid meeting anyone new.
Scooting the Ozarks is a scooter rally held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas offering riders scenic twisty rides, poker run, and more.   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123...2021222324Next
[ Time: 0.1701s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0462s) ][ Debug on ]