[NSR] What's Pissing you off Today? II
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123...242526...353637Next
Author Message
Ossessionato
2020 MP3 Sport 500 HPE ABS ASR
Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 4103
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora Reina de los Ángeles sobre el Río Porciúncula
Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:20 am quote
Cheshire wrote:
People who used to take sadistic delight in teasing, harassing, and gaslighting the joy I got out of one of the few activities I took simple pleasure in...now, several years later, deciding that that activity is "cool" and the latest, greatest fad...and hitting me up for advice on how to get involved.
HAHAHAHAHA.
NO.
And that activity is...?

Eating avocado toast?

(That's the only fad that comes to mind right now. I was putting avocado on toast fifty years ago. It wasn't a "thing" it was just avocado on toast. What's next - jam toast? peanut butter toast?)
Veni, Vidi, Posti
MP3 500, GTS 250 (both 2008 MY), 2012 Honda NC700 DCT
Joined: 02 Mar 2013
Posts: 6132
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:06 pm quote
mpfrank wrote:
Cheshire wrote:
People who used to take sadistic delight in teasing, harassing, and gaslighting the joy I got out of one of the few activities I took simple pleasure in...now, several years later, deciding that that activity is "cool" and the latest, greatest fad...and hitting me up for advice on how to get involved.
HAHAHAHAHA.
NO.
And that activity is...?

Eating avocado toast?

(That's the only fad that comes to mind right now. I was putting avocado on toast fifty years ago. It wasn't a "thing" it was just avocado on toast. What's next - jam toast? peanut butter toast?)


Butter....



Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:06 pm
This post was not quite
What we were hoping to see
Try again, perhaps?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 6617
Location: New Zealand
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:31 pm quote
Vaping?
Ossessionato
1980 P200E , 2005 Stella 177
Joined: 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 2181
Location: Staten Island, NY
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:36 pm quote
znomit wrote:
Vaping?
+1
Zombie Process
More Human Than Human
Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 247

Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:17 pm quote
Sigh. Humans just can't read rules, can they.

Vintage1 has earned a well-deserved 14-day time-out.

Peace can now prevail.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 9284
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:29 pm quote
mpfrank wrote:
Cheshire wrote:
People who used to take sadistic delight in teasing, harassing, and gaslighting the joy I got out of one of the few activities I took simple pleasure in...now, several years later, deciding that that activity is "cool" and the latest, greatest fad...and hitting me up for advice on how to get involved.
HAHAHAHAHA.
NO.
And that activity is...?
Better have nothing to do with scooters....
Addicted
2013 GTS 300ie
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Posts: 609
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:22 pm quote
Fledermaus: Yes, scooters was one of them. Others were (but not limited to) bicycling, minimalism, and trying to make a living as an artist and/or craftsperson (think potter or blacksmith/metalsmith).
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 9284
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:41 am quote
Cheshire wrote:
Fledermaus: Yes, scooters was one of them. Others were (but not limited to) bicycling, minimalism, and trying to make a living as an artist and/or craftsperson (think potter or blacksmith/metalsmith).
Sigh. You would think they'd realized they'd burned some bridges already. Seems pretty clear it's someone you can't eject from your life....
Resident Grump
MAC Motor, BBSHD. 30 Oct 2006
Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 15905
Location: MN
Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:25 am quote
When I lost my ability to manage a 300lb scooter it sold to a member here and I invested in my first eBike build. Scores of builds later and a part-time gig supporting eBike kits finds me in the middle of the commentary, not unlike the sour grapes in the thread here.

"It's cheating", "it's not really a bicycle" "you'll never get any exercise", and then add the usual crap that gets piled on anyone that chooses to ride a bicycle as transportation and not as a toy.

As it's turned out a majority of our customers are past retirement age and many former PTW folks.
Molto Verboso
LXS 150
Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1071
Location: The OTHER South Bay, CA
Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:34 am quote
Madison Sully wrote:


Butter....
Parkay®.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2019 K1600GT Sport, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7483
Location: Downtown Toronto
Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:40 am quote
tomjasz wrote:
When I lost my ability to manage a 300lb scooter it sold to a member here and I invested in my first eBike build. Scores of builds later and a part-time gig supporting eBike kits finds me in the middle of the commentary, not unlike the sour grapes in the thread here.

"It's cheating", "it's not really a bicycle" "you'll never get any exercise", and then add the usual crap that gets piled on anyone that chooses to ride a bicycle as transportation and not as a toy.

As it's turned out a majority of our customers are past retirement age and many former PTW folks.
It's also good to know the DUI crowd has more choices now that's what a lot of us think of them as. I know there are way more uses and they have come a long way. I can't ever see myself on one but I suppose never never say never eh?
Addicted
2013 GTS 300ie
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Posts: 609
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:15 am quote
tomjasz wrote:
When I lost my ability to manage a 300lb scooter it sold to a member here and I invested in my first eBike build. Scores of builds later and a part-time gig supporting eBike kits finds me in the middle of the commentary, not unlike the sour grapes in the thread here.

"It's cheating", "it's not really a bicycle" "you'll never get any exercise", and then add the usual crap that gets piled on anyone that chooses to ride a bicycle as transportation and not as a toy.

As it's turned out a majority of our customers are past retirement age and many former PTW folks.
Yup. Both on bicycles and then with scooters, I would get "just joking" threats to run me over or "park on top of your DUI-mobile" (from people who knew I was very likely hit by a drunk driver). Those were some of the worst of them. Then, which spawned the "what's pissing you off" post yesterday, those same people that I've since ejected from my life as much as I can, tracked me down and hit me up (without any apology or recognition of what they'd done) for cycling tips and where to get good deals on scooter parts and could they ride passenger on my bike to see if they liked it enough to get one. GALL.


I... :jaw drops: ...I completely forgot about electric power-assist bicycles until you just mentioned them. I used to ride 300-500 miles/week before my injury. I got into PTW 2 years after because not being able to ride was driving me insane. I hadn't thought about them in 14 years. I'm going to have to look into that angle again. That might make it possible for me to get back into bicycling again!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 9284
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:37 am quote
Just before lunch, my receptionist/assistant announced she had another job and was leaving soon.

Back story, she'd parted with her s.o. a while back, was planning on moving out of town to be closer to her kids, but expecting to be here maybe 5-6 months yet. Meanwhile, I'm turning 65 next year, and it's been interesting trying to find qualified help in a low unemployment environment and between that and wanting to slow down to more part-time, was discussing merging practices with a colleague. It would take some time to decide, make arrangements on the transition, etc. Wasn't even going to work in that direction until after the Holidays.

Well, that's all over. Time to scramble and figure out what to do. Problem is, it takes someone the better part of a year to get up to speed on insurance, terminology, etc.

Gonna be interesting.
Banned
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17813
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:48 am quote
Spark
Does the power in the battery gain it's charge from the input to the peddles and get deployed as and when it's needed or does the battery start the journey with a full charge ?

Curious minds want to know.

Bill x
Banned
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17813
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:11 pm quote
Fashion
Tracksuits as day wear.

Bill x
Molto Verboso
Medley 150
Joined: 02 Jul 2016
Posts: 1608
Location: Adelaide
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:29 pm quote
1. Wearing a hoodie head covering on a hot day.
2. Bikers with those stupid skull masks.
Hooked
Joined: 23 Nov 2019
Posts: 148
Location: San Diego
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:49 pm quote
Husband got stuck with duty on Christmas Day, so I’m all alone. And it is going to be a horribly rainy day and I live by roads that like to flood so can’t even scooter my sorrow away. Been a crappy year anyway - lost both my grandmother in laws, my husband’s aunt, and my mom plus the beloved cat my husband and I rescued our first Christmas when we were poor and could not afford gifts.

So 2019 on the whole is pissing me off. One week and this year can kiss my rear end.
Banned
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17813
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:06 pm quote
Given
I'm a bit more positive about it.

Lost both my parents last year, my Leukemia is a work in progress, my Partner is in a foreign country until the New Year and I'm estranged from my Sister because she tried to steal $50,000 from the inheritance when I already given her a previous $50,000 she wasn't entitled to.

Spending today alone and in the words of REM I feel fine.

It's just a day.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Bill x
Addicted
Joined: 29 Apr 2018
Posts: 757

Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:45 am quote
Merry christmas to all. The good,the bad, and the ugly. Please all, take it in stride, count your blessings, carry on! Bless all of you. Thanks for helping me get through another year.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2019 K1600GT Sport, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7483
Location: Downtown Toronto
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:00 am quote
Re: Given
Bill Dog wrote:
I'm a bit more positive about it.

Lost both my parents last year, my Leukemia is a work in progress, my Partner is in a foreign country until the New Year and I'm estranged from my Sister because she tried to steal $50,000 from the inheritance when I already given her a previous $50,000 she wasn't entitled to.

Spending today alone and in the words of REM I feel fine.

It's just a day.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Bill x
Yeah, you had a rough year. Mine wasn't all rainbows and unicorns either but you have been through hell and back and still hanging out in hell a little bit. I hope for a better 2020 for you.

Just after 7 am Christmas Day here and I'm alone and both dogs still sound asleep. Just shaking the cobwebs out then I'm off for a morning ride and a search for an open Tim Hortons. It'll be a quiet day and my big plans are to take the Vespa out and open up the engine a bit. It hasn't been over 140 in a while and traffic will be very light. I'll stick to 120 for the most part but like to wring it out a little on occasion.

But yeah it's just a day, My wife is back in a few days and we have "our" Christmas which has been a tradition for years and years. Our Christmas dinner is always Indian take-away.

Enjoy your day Bill, no it's not the end of the world as we know it.
Banned
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17813
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:36 am quote
Opal
Saw what you did there. Nice one.

I celebrated the festivities by totally ignoring everyone and went out on the Benelli for a 100 mile ride in the cold.

It was bitter but I picked that magic hour when the families have made the journey to the in laws and there's no one in the gas stations or on the roads.

It was a divine ride so I'm guessing that this post doesn't belong in this thread.

Dammit.

Thawing out now.

Bill x

NB You're the second person I know who has an Indian on Christmas Day.
Banned
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17813
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:53 pm quote
Plain/Plane
When 1 person on my Americans Airlines flight on the way home has a nut allergy means that 370 people can't enjoy a bag of Planter's best.

That pisses me off.

Take a boat.

Bill x
Ossessionato
2020 MP3 Sport 500 HPE ABS ASR
Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 4103
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora Reina de los Ángeles sobre el Río Porciúncula
Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:32 pm quote
Re: Plain/Plane
Bill Dog wrote:
When 1 person on my Americans Airlines flight on the way home has a nut allergy means that 370 people can't enjoy a bag of Planter's best.

That pisses me off.

Take a boat.

Bill x
You can't forgo peanuts for a few hours so that someone else doesn't get deathly ill?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2019 K1600GT Sport, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7483
Location: Downtown Toronto
Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:57 pm quote
Re: Plain/Plane
mpfrank wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:
When 1 person on my Americans Airlines flight on the way home has a nut allergy means that 370 people can't enjoy a bag of Planter's best.

That pisses me off.

Take a boat.

Bill x
You can't forgo peanuts for a few hours so that someone else doesn't get deathly ill?
I get your point BUT WTF has happened? I don't think the medical community has figured it out yet. I'm not "that" old but when I was a kid a PB&J sammie was a very common thing to find in a lunch box. It's really very strange...
Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 38917
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:03 pm quote
Re: Plain/Plane
Harbinger wrote:
mpfrank wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:
When 1 person on my Americans Airlines flight on the way home has a nut allergy means that 370 people can't enjoy a bag of Planter's best.

That pisses me off.

Take a boat.

Bill x
You can't forgo peanuts for a few hours so that someone else doesn't get deathly ill?
I get your point BUT WTF has happened? I don't think the medical community has figured it out yet. I'm not "that" old but when I was a kid a PB&J sammie was a very common thing to find in a lunch box. It's really very strange...
Blame the Dettox society and baby formula. If kids were given things in small doses right from the start (via mother's milk) instead of living in a 'hygiene bubble', I bet most allergies and many diseases just wouldn't appear. If they did, they'd probably be less severe. Build those immune systems early!
Molto Verboso
GTV300 (wife's)
Joined: 08 Nov 2014
Posts: 1326
Location: Central New York
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:19 pm quote
Re: Plain/Plane
Harbinger wrote:
mpfrank wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:
When 1 person on my Americans Airlines flight on the way home has a nut allergy means that 370 people can't enjoy a bag of Planter's best.

That pisses me off.

Take a boat.

Bill x
You can't forgo peanuts for a few hours so that someone else doesn't get deathly ill?
I get your point BUT WTF has happened? I don't think the medical community has figured it out yet. I'm not "that" old but when I was a kid a PB&J sammie was a very common thing to find in a lunch box. It's really very strange...
Well, I think my wife may be trying to do me in!

One of my Christmas presents was a 1 1/2 pound container of fresh ground peanut butter from the local Mennonite run store!

And you know it's bad stuff just look at the ingredient list "Peanuts", yep straight up poison not even a pinch of salt to protect me!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2019 K1600GT Sport, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7483
Location: Downtown Toronto
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:23 pm quote
Re: Plain/Plane
kshansen wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
mpfrank wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:
When 1 person on my Americans Airlines flight on the way home has a nut allergy means that 370 people can't enjoy a bag of Planter's best.

That pisses me off.

Take a boat.

Bill x
You can't forgo peanuts for a few hours so that someone else doesn't get deathly ill?
I get your point BUT WTF has happened? I don't think the medical community has figured it out yet. I'm not "that" old but when I was a kid a PB&J sammie was a very common thing to find in a lunch box. It's really very strange...
Well, I think my wife may be trying to do me in!

One of my Christmas presents was a 1 1/2 pound container of fresh ground peanut butter from the local Mennonite run store!

And you know it's bad stuff just look at the ingredient list "Peanuts", yep straight up poison not even a pinch of salt to protect me!
I always thought it was the Mennonite's behind it all! To be fair I was a little sceptical of the Amish as well...


Shhhhh! Keep an eye out on the Scientologists as well... just sayin'

Last edited by Harbinger on Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molto Verboso
GTV300 (wife's)
Joined: 08 Nov 2014
Posts: 1326
Location: Central New York
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:24 pm quote
Re: Plain/Plane
jimc wrote:
Blame the Dettox society and baby formula. If kids were given things in small doses right from the start (via mother's milk) instead of living in a 'hygiene bubble', I bet most allergies and many diseases just wouldn't appear. If they did, they'd probably be less severe. Build those immune systems early!
Very true!

I know my step daughter had problems and could not breast feed her son when he was born a bit premature about five years back and as I hear he has some allergy problems with PB.

She is trying to give him a small touch every so often and I believe she says he is showing almost no problems with it these days
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2019 K1600GT Sport, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7483
Location: Downtown Toronto
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:33 pm quote
Re: Plain/Plane
kshansen wrote:
jimc wrote:
Blame the Dettox society and baby formula. If kids were given things in small doses right from the start (via mother's milk) instead of living in a 'hygiene bubble', I bet most allergies and many diseases just wouldn't appear. If they did, they'd probably be less severe. Build those immune systems early!
Very true!

I know my step daughter had problems and could not breast feed her son when he was born a bit premature about five years back and as I hear he has some allergy problems with PB.

She is trying to give him a small touch every so often and I believe she says he is showing almost no problems with it these days
Creepy... I was just posting about the Scientologists when you posted and got hit the dreaded edited tag... I'm locking my doors extra tight tonight!

I've watched a few documentaries about the phenomenon so do a know a little about it. Part of it probably is that mothers breast feed less and it is definitely tied to the fact that we coddle our children too much now. They simply are not exposed to as much at a young age and we now have a generation of non risk takers for lack of a better way of putting it. It's been mentioned plenty of times here as this a motorbike forum and we all know less kids are riding. Those kids are now having children and that risk aversion predisposition is being transferred in all sorts of ways. I know there is more to it than that but...
Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 38917
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:27 pm quote
My Grandmother used to say - "All children should have eaten a peck of dirt by the time they're ten".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peck wrote:
A peck is an imperial and United States customary unit of dry volume, equivalent to 2 dry gallons or 8 dry quarts or 16 dry pints (9.09 (UK) or 8.81 (US) liters). Two pecks make a kenning (obsolete), and four pecks make a bushel.
MV Santa
GTS250, 1960 VBA, 1975 VBC, 1980 P200E cutdown
Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4377
Location: Sedgwick, Kansas
Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:24 pm quote
I've heard that kids who had dogs are far less prone to develop athesma.
Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 38917
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:42 pm quote
vintage red matthew wrote:
I've heard that kids who had dogs are far less prone to develop athesma.
True - almost as important (apparently) is that there's a dog around during pregnancy.

(just a quick google:)
https://acaai.org/news/dogs-may-protect-against-childhood-eczema-and-asthma
Ossessionato
2020 MP3 Sport 500 HPE ABS ASR
Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 4103
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora Reina de los Ángeles sobre el Río Porciúncula
Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:46 pm quote
jimc wrote:
My Grandmother used to say - "All children should have eaten a peck of dirt by the time they're ten".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peck wrote:
A peck is an imperial and United States customary unit of dry volume, equivalent to 2 dry gallons or 8 dry quarts or 16 dry pints (9.09 (UK) or 8.81 (US) liters). Two pecks make a kenning (obsolete), and four pecks make a bushel.
Banned
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17813
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:49 pm quote
List
That's a really good point though. Where did it all start as I don't remember making this level of compromise in the past.

Now if I asked 370 people to avoid me because they all wanted to eat a Snickers and I didn't, that would feel a little bit odd but on a plane 370 of us can't enjoy any of Planters best because of you, you precious twat.

But I have a solution. Wait until you can fill a plane full of people with a nut allergy then fly them over in one hit and maybe top up the plane with all the children who kick the back of your seat at the same rime.

Now I know that something becomes more desirable when it's denied but have you noticed that it's never a mild allergy ? It's always a severe one.

Seriously, stay in your country of origin so we can enjoy nuts with our hot beverage and not have to resort to mini pretzels.

Bill x
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 6617
Location: New Zealand
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:55 pm quote
Those cassava snacks are pretty good.
Addicted
2013 GTS300ie
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 911
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:53 pm quote
After returning my '96 R80 GS sub-frame setup to standard with solo seat, I wanted to take it out for a ride.
I charged up the battery, inflated the tyres (tires) and checked the fuel tank. I reached out to turn the key to fire her up...

Key. Where's the key? It was there when I rode the bike back from the Rooiberg Lodge Gathering six months ago!
Search around.
Search some more.
Search the pockets in every bit of riding gear I own...

Start looking up locksmiths in the area to take the ignition lock to in the New Year* for a replacement key.


PS - South Africa literally shuts down from Christmas to New Year. Everybody takes a break - except the holiday resort towns that are virtually closed during the rest of the year.
Molto Verboso
2006 LX150 (carbed) | 2007 GT200
Joined: 29 Jun 2016
Posts: 1069
Location: Toronto
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:21 pm quote
Re: List
Bill Dog wrote:
Now if I asked 370 people to avoid me because they all wanted to eat a Snickers and I didn't, that would feel a little bit odd but on a plane 370 of us can't enjoy any of Planters best because of you, you precious twat.

...

Seriously, stay in your country of origin so we can enjoy nuts with our hot beverage and not have to resort to mini pretzels.

Bill x
Your comments are so intolerant (and needlessly antagonistic) as to be quite sad. You really can't think of any circumstance where strangers suffered some hardship or made some accommodation to make your life personally better? I can think of dozens every day, and I am very grateful to live in such a society. I believe some personal reflection may be in order here.
Banned
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17813
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:38 pm quote
Sigh
The mini pretzel line should have given it away.

Forgive me berto but it was a joke.

Bill x
Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 38917
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:49 pm quote
Re: Sigh
Bill Dog wrote:
The mini pretzel line should have given it away.

Forgive me berto but it was a joke.

Bill x
Not a very good one this time I'm afraid Bill.

Please consider the 'Just Walk Away' button each time for a while...
Rallies Europe 2016   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123...242526...353637Next
[ Time: 0.2608s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0553s) ][ Debug on ]