Just for Laughs 2
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion Previous12345678910
Author Message
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Thu May 16, 2019 8:31 pm quote


3..jpg

Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Sun May 19, 2019 9:07 pm quote


l.jpg

Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Mon May 20, 2019 8:50 pm quote


4.jpg

Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Tue May 21, 2019 8:50 pm quote


7.jpg

Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 pm quote


6.jpg

Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Thu May 23, 2019 9:20 pm quote


3..jpg

Hooked
MP3 hpe 500 sport Advanced " Missy "
Joined: 21 Dec 2018
Posts: 178
Location: west Germany
Sun May 26, 2019 7:46 am quote
loulouclub wrote:
That must have been a very long Red Light!
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Sun May 26, 2019 9:28 pm quote


2.jpg

Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Mon May 27, 2019 9:09 pm quote
Hi everyone, I'm so happy to announce this good news!

500000.jpg

Hooked
MP3 hpe 500 sport Advanced " Missy "
Joined: 21 Dec 2018
Posts: 178
Location: west Germany
Mon May 27, 2019 10:45 pm quote
loulouclub wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm so happy to announce this good news!
Bravo! Bravo!
Molto Verboso
Gina, 1965 Vespa 180SS, Bella,1968 Vespa 150 Super, (Both NZ new Airco assembled), Francesca, 2006 Vespa LX150, Sofia, 2007 Vespa GT200
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 1200
Location: Hamilton, NZ
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:07 am quote
Hey loulou, where have you gone? Are you okay?
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:23 pm quote
pigletpilot wrote:
Hey loulou, where have you gone? Are you okay?
Since December 26th, 2011 I have posted new funny pictures every day so that everyone can keep smiling, and here is that despite the difficulties I managed to get half a million views on my postsc " funny pictures " I had the pleasure to tell you all, how many people have reacted to the total 2 peoples , that made me think of one thing I spend a lot of time trying to make sure that you all have at least one smile on your face , and in the end here are my thanks, I am now absolutely unmotivated that's why you have no news of me I'm demotivated and very disappointed , I know very well that it's like that internet , the people know how to take but do not know how to give and I'm tired because I give you without ever receiving anything or so little.you're the second person who react after I posted my thanks to all, 2 people who react on half a million view I think you can understand is more than weak
Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500
Joined: 21 Nov 2017
Posts: 191
Location: Austin, TX
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:36 pm quote
Aah, LLC, I just thought you were on vacation. I appreciate that you've been searching the web for funny pictures, and I enjoy your posts, and half a million views is something to be very proud of!

But I also understand that a person can get tired of doing it. So, from a newcomer to the MV forums, I say thank you!
Molto Verboso
Gina, 1965 Vespa 180SS, Bella,1968 Vespa 150 Super, (Both NZ new Airco assembled), Francesca, 2006 Vespa LX150, Sofia, 2007 Vespa GT200
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 1200
Location: Hamilton, NZ
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:34 pm quote
Whilst I really enjoyed the pictures, I loved it more when your true self shone through in times of trouble for others, either in your own France or as far away as here in New Zealand when you so beautifully showed your love and respect for all humankind after our horrific attack on a mosque in Christchurch.
I also fully understand how it must have been a big task getting something for us all to enjoy over such a long period. Enjoy your well deserved “rest” and just read and enjoy others input.
Campbell
pigletpilot
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:35 pm quote
Squeazel wrote:
Aah, LLC, I just thought you were on vacation. I appreciate that you've been searching the web for funny pictures, and I enjoy your posts, and half a million views is something to be very proud of!

But I also understand that a person can get tired of doing it. So, from a newcomer to the MV forums, I say thank you!
thank you very much Squeazel.
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 4674
Location: france
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:37 pm quote
pigletpilot wrote:
Whilst I really enjoyed the pictures, I loved it more when your true self shone through in times of trouble for others, either in your own France or as far away as here in New Zealand when you so beautifully showed your love and respect for all humankind after our horrific attack on a mosque in Christchurch.
I also fully understand how it must have been a big task getting something for us all to enjoy over such a long period. Enjoy your well deserved “rest” and just read and enjoy others input.
Campbell
pigletpilot
hello pigletpilot
we have just commemorated the 75th anniversary of the landing to fight against barbarism and injustice has humanity not understood.
There have been millions of needless deaths of entire families breaking down and destroyed, have people become amnesic? they can not or do not want to remember this page of history. no he must lay bombs that he still kills the poor innocents unnecessarily! Is the world so sick? , not seeing that it can repeat at any moment this ignominy we call the war?
the man is capable of the worst but he is also capable of the best I want to believe in the humanity , I like to share my joy and my good humor by posting funny pictures it is my way of fighting the mediocrity the malice as well as the barbarity.
here I am posting day after day my funny pictures and I realize that when I wish to celebrate with you all there is so little reaction so why continue ...I do not ask that we build a statue to my glory I do not ask for thanks for me to infinity ,I just wanted a little more reaction just to celebrate the fact that all together since all this time we shared smiles.

loulouclub "LLC"
Molto Verboso
Gina, 1965 Vespa 180SS, Bella,1968 Vespa 150 Super, (Both NZ new Airco assembled), Francesca, 2006 Vespa LX150, Sofia, 2007 Vespa GT200
Joined: 21 Jan 2015
Posts: 1200
Location: Hamilton, NZ
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:08 am quote
Loulouclub, I for one have really enjoyed your little gems to make our days better, if only for a few moments.
Certainly the current commemorations of the effort to overcome the Nazi tyranny is a stark reminder of how finely balanced the whole human psyche is. Whilst it remains important - imperative - that we retain the right to free speech it is also important to call out speech/writings that have a negative effect on exactly that.
I am incredulous that normal debate seems to have almost completely disappeared and people have to "be offended" by anything that varies from their own opinion. None of us is 100% right, we have all had different experiences to bring us to where we are.
I hope a host more of the Modern Vespa Community will let you know your efforts over the years have been appreciated.
Addicted
LXS 150
Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 951
Location: The OTHER South Bay, CA
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:22 pm quote
I've been "thumbs-up" rating your posts here for a long time, but it's probably not as visible as a written thank-you note. So, thanks for posting this series!
Molto Verboso
GTV300 (wife's)
Joined: 08 Nov 2014
Posts: 1105
Location: Central New York
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:56 pm quote
Maybe I don't fully understand the function of the thumbs up or down thingy.

I know on other forums I'm on there is a "LIKE" button that shows up the list of all the people who "LIKED" that particular post.

I have actually thought about you often wondering if there was any news on the fire in the cathedral, seems to have dropped off the news here in the USA.
Hooked
Gilera Fuoco, 1973 Norton Commando 850
Joined: 24 Jan 2014
Posts: 105
Location: Australia
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:09 pm quote
Thank you Loulou for your efforts to make the world a happier, better place! I have enjoyed clicking on your posts every time they appear and I will miss your Gallic humour. Enjoy your life!
Addicted
P125X, P200E
Joined: 02 Apr 2011
Posts: 584
Location: Fresno, CA
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:23 pm quote
I have been only an occasional reader which means that I get to binge-view your posts. For what little it is worth, I have always enjoyed them immensely. Thank you for bringing the smiles
Molto Verboso
2018 GTS300 Super Sport - Donatello Vespace
Joined: 22 Dec 2012
Posts: 1174
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:41 pm quote
LLC,
J’ai toujours apprécié t’es photos drôles. Merci pour nous faire sourire.

Last edited by Soul Surfer on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Addicted
P125X, P200E
Joined: 02 Apr 2011
Posts: 584
Location: Fresno, CA
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:46 pm quote
de rien
Hooked
2008 fuoco.T3 guzzi california outfit
Joined: 19 Jul 2015
Posts: 187
Location: United Kingdom.
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:21 pm quote
loulouclub wrote:
pigletpilot wrote:
Hey loulou, where have you gone? Are you okay?
Since December 26th, 2011 I have posted new funny pictures every day so that everyone can keep smiling, and here is that despite the difficulties I managed to get half a million views on my postsc " funny pictures " I had the pleasure to tell you all, how many people have reacted to the total 2 peoples , that made me think of one thing I spend a lot of time trying to make sure that you all have at least one smile on your face , and in the end here are my thanks, I am now absolutely unmotivated that's why you have no news of me I'm demotivated and very disappointed , I know very well that it's like that internet , the people know how to take but do not know how to give and I'm tired because I give you without ever receiving anything or so little.you're the second person who react after I posted my thanks to all, 2 people who react on half a million view I think you can understand is more than weak
loulouclub I try to look on the forum every day BUT i don't sign in . I always look at your postings and do wonder where on earth you find all the photo's i've laughed out loud before now at some of them. Your postings are obviously very popular. While i could comment on all your photo's i feel it better if we just see your photo's and not loads of comments as well. I've not been signed in to the forum for some time but just thought i would say THANK YOU for making me
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion Previous12345678910
[ Time: 0.8702s ][ Queries: 25 (0.2979s) ][ Debug on ]