@miguelatf avatar
UTC

Hooked
2009 Vespa GTV 250ie

Hooked
@miguelatf avatar
2009 Vespa GTV 250ie
UTC quote
In southern Oregon the smoke from wildfires has been so thick it has almost obscured everything, but yesterday changing wind patterns gave a tiny bit more visibility -

Enough to almost see the Sunflower field I was riding next to. So I stopped and looked and could actually almost see a few bedraggled sunflowers poking their tiny faces through the haze.

And grinning at me.

I grinned back.
“We're all golden sunflowers inside.” 
― Allen Ginsberg
“We're all golden sunflowers inside.” ― Allen Ginsberg
“The sunflower is mine, in a way.” 
― Vincent van Gogh
“The sunflower is mine, in a way.” ― Vincent van Gogh
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It's what the sunflowers do.” 
― Helen Keller
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It's what the sunflowers do.” ― Helen Keller
@orltee avatar
UTC

Hooked
2017 GTV 300

Hooked
@orltee avatar
2017 GTV 300
UTC quote
Nice pictures
OP
@miguelatf avatar
UTC

Hooked
2009 Vespa GTV 250ie

Hooked
@miguelatf avatar
2009 Vespa GTV 250ie
UTC quote
There is something about sunflowers that makes you want to look at them, out of the corner of your eye, to see if they are looking back.
“...when the cities are gone and all the ruckus has died away. when sunflowers push up through the concrete and asphalt of the forgotten interstate freeways."
― Edward Abbey
“...when the cities are gone and all the ruckus has died away. when sunflowers push up through the concrete and asphalt of the forgotten interstate freeways." ― Edward Abbey
“There are not too many fables about man's misuse of sunflower seeds.” 
― Richard Brautigan
“There are not too many fables about man's misuse of sunflower seeds.” ― Richard Brautigan
OP
@miguelatf avatar
UTC

Hooked
2009 Vespa GTV 250ie

Hooked
@miguelatf avatar
2009 Vespa GTV 250ie
UTC quote
OrlTee wrote:
Nice pictures
Thanks, OrlTee
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0466s ][ Queries: 8 (0.0192s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]