Sacramento Area: Labor Day weekend ride, Sierra Foothills
Post Reply    Forum -> Rallies & Events
Addicted
GTS 300 Super
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:30 am quote
Hey Guys,

My fellow west sac rider texted me the other day about getting together again for another ride. Being we've done down in the delta and up and over Lake Berryessa. We were thinking of heading up into the Sierra Foothills from the flatlands sometime over Labor Day weekend.

Most likely meet up in West Sac and head through midtown (Swing by the Capitol) and head up into the hills.
2006 GT200

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:09 pm quote
Wasp rider
Hello, I am the proud owner of a 2006 GT200 and am looking for local rides, I don't like foul weather or riding on freeways but other than that am open to anything including camping, please keep me in the loop for any local (100 miles) rides. sincerely Rick
Addicted
GTS 300 Super
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:53 am quote
My fellow rider here in West Sac, we got together the other week and worked on some potential dates for rides through July:

February 17-18th (I am going to be out of town but he might still want to do something)
March 9-10th
April is a bad month for me with weekend obligations and family trips
May 4th-5th and possibly the 18th

If you're on Facebook, Sacramento Scooter Days is a local group that tries to get together every Thursday night. The spots differ. I want to go, I just have kids doing activities on that night and it's tough to go.

Scooter City (Where I take my 300 for maintenance) does a monthly Sunday ride. I haven't jumped on this ride with them yet.

In September, I'd like to try to do the Local Distinguished Gentleman's Ride. It's on Sunday September 29th.
2006 GT200

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:29 am quote
Thanks for the Heads up
Thanks so much , I'll check those out!!!
Missouri Loves Company Rally   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Rallies & Events
[ Time: 0.2755s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0275s) ][ Debug on ]