SPRING GATHERING 2019 - May 16 - 19
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
Author Message
Molto Verboso
2012 BV 350, 2013 BMW C650 GT, 2015 Indian Chieftain
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 1823
Location: Brentwood, TN
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:10 pm quote
Date is certain - weekend between Motherís Day and Memorial Day.

Date confirmed - location still under consideration. Likely location is Waynesville/Maggie Valley NC. We are doing some research on locations and will post further when we have our plan.

For your consideration, we are also looking at the Fall of 2019 - Breaks State Park on KY/VA borer is strong contender with some research to be done.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 20973
Location: Kingston, Tennessee, Tn
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:48 pm quote
Re: SPRING GATHERING 2019 - May 16 - 19
TN_Sooner wrote:
Date is certain - weekend between Motherís Day and Memorial Day.

Date confirmed - location still under consideration. Likely location is Waynesville/Maggie Valley NC. We are doing some research on locations and will post further when we have our plan.

For your consideration, we are also looking at the Fall of 2019 - Breaks State Park on KY/VA borer is strong contender with some research to be done.
This is a failure by the planning committee to leave a gathering and not have the location of the next.
I strongly suggest an investigation is in order.
Molto Verboso
2012 BV 350, 2013 BMW C650 GT, 2015 Indian Chieftain
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 1823
Location: Brentwood, TN
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:34 am quote
Re: SPRING GATHERING 2019 - May 16 - 19
old as dirt wrote:
TN_Sooner wrote:
Date is certain - weekend between Motherís Day and Memorial Day.

Date confirmed - location still under consideration. Likely location is Waynesville/Maggie Valley NC. We are doing some research on locations and will post further when we have our plan.

For your consideration, we are also looking at the Fall of 2019 - Breaks State Park on KY/VA borer is strong contender with some research to be done.
This is a failure by the planning committee to leave a gathering and not have the location of the next.
I strongly suggest an investigation is in order.
Well, youíre right of course, but the investigation is already underway - we are investigating somewhere in Waynesville/Maggie Valley to have the gathering. BRMC was nixed by a few for its rusticness- so weíre on the hunt - got any ideas?
Hooked
2010 MP3 250 (sold), CTX700D
Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 122
Location: Lake Wylie, SC
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:28 am quote
Re: SPRING GATHERING 2019 - May 16 - 19
old as dirt wrote:
This is a failure by the planning committee to leave a gathering and not have the location of the next.
I strongly suggest an investigation is in order.
No-show says what?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 20973
Location: Kingston, Tennessee, Tn
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 am quote
Re: SPRING GATHERING 2019 - May 16 - 19
TN_Sooner wrote:
old as dirt wrote:
TN_Sooner wrote:
Date is certain - weekend between Motherís Day and Memorial Day.

Date confirmed - location still under consideration. Likely location is Waynesville/Maggie Valley NC. We are doing some research on locations and will post further when we have our plan.

For your consideration, we are also looking at the Fall of 2019 - Breaks State Park on KY/VA borer is strong contender with some research to be done.
This is a failure by the planning committee to leave a gathering and not have the location of the next.
I strongly suggest an investigation is in order.
Well, youíre right of course, but the investigation is already underway - we are investigating somewhere in Waynesville/Maggie Valley to have the gathering. BRMC was nixed by a few for its rusticness- so weíre on the hunt - got any ideas?
americas ride maps has some hotels listed in maggie valley, mine are packed away somewhere right now
Ossessionato
2009 MP3 500 - The Iridescent Chameleon, 2007 Yamaha Vino 125, 2016 Indian Scout Sixty
Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Posts: 2636
Location: Geneseo, IL (Quad City area)
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:31 am quote
A banner is up. It says Location TBD (Likely Maggie Valley, NC). I can update that later, once we have the details firmed up.
Ossessionato
2018 Yamaha Xmax, 2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 1965 Lambretta Li 125
Joined: 26 Sep 2006
Posts: 3816
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:57 am quote
I will be coming.

On my new Xmax.

Bill
Hooked
Honda NC700XD; Piaggio BV250ie
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 250
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:23 am quote
Congratulations, Bill on the XMax. Great choice.

As to a place to stay in Maggie Valley, I am proposing the Creekside Lodge, my motorcycle club stayed there this year and was well please. There is a deck with a fire pit for gatherings.

http://creeksidelodge.com/



[urlhttp://creeksidelodge.com/][/url]
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 20973
Location: Kingston, Tennessee, Tn
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:33 am quote
LM15 wrote:
Congratulations, Bill on the XMax. Great choice.

As to a place to stay in Maggie Valley, I am proposing the Creekside Lodge, my motorcycle club stayed there this year and was well please. There is a deck with a fire pit for gatherings.

http://creeksidelodge.com/



[urlhttp://creeksidelodge.com/][/url]
great choice for sure. centrally located to everything and walking distance to restaurants .

it gets my vote
2019 Spring Gathering - May 16 - 19, Location TBD (Likely Maggie Valley, NC)   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.4874s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0593s) ][ Debug on ]