How many sold your big bikes ,now ride vespas only
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 1234Next
Hooked
2017 White Vespa 300 GTS Super/2017 Vespa Sprint "S" 150 Platinum
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:51 am quote
Just wondering if a lot of you Guys and Gals have sold your big bikes because you just love riding the Vespa .I have been thinking about it as I don't really ride the big bike anymore and my buddies who I once rode with me have moved away. I love the the GTS and I was thinking if I did sell the big bike it would fund me a "Not so Modern " vintage Vespa
Stella 4T, Vespa GTS 300
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:10 am quote
I haven't sold my big motorcycles yet, but I am thinking strongly about it. Other than a cross country ride on my BMW GS, my other bikes just aren't getting any use. A number of times I have gone to the garage to ride something else, but end up jumping on the Vespa to scoot across town. It's just so easy and so much fun! If I had to whittle my collection down to one, the Vespa would be the last to go.
Hooked
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:17 am quote
Barkingdog90 wrote:
I haven't sold my big motorcycles yet, but I am thinking strongly about it. Other than a cross country ride on my BMW GS, my other bikes just aren't getting any use. A number of times I have gone to the garage to ride something else, but end up jumping on the Vespa to scoot across town. It's just so easy and so much fun! If I had to whittle my collection down to one, the Vespa would be the last to go.
I feel the same way and I always look for a reason to go somewhere on the Vespa . I am 50 y/o and I have had 40 motorcycles in my life . I have been riding Vespas for about 6 years .I honestly have more fun jumping on it and riding around ,even in our huge development where I live
Hooked
ET4
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:52 am quote
Maybe I need to ride more different types of scooters. I have yet to ride a scooter that is even close to the shit eating grin I get from riding my motorcycles. Or perhaps you guys haven't ridden the right motorcycle
Molto Verboso
2013 Vespa 300 Super, 2007 Burgman 400
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:06 am quote
Moving from Motorcycle to Scooter
The vast majority of the gang in my scooter riding group were prior
motorcycle riders. The group is called Minn-Max of Minnesota, which
indicates we ride 250cc and up scooters.

I also have a Vespa because I just plane love riding it.

No motorcycles in my stable anymore. Running Fast, Shifting, Making
Loud Noise and throwing my old leg over the seat is from another
galaxy, long long ago and far far away. It was fun back then - not now.

Bob Copeland
Frost Bite Falls Minnesota
Enthusiast
2012 LX150ie
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:07 am quote
Iím not so sure
To be honest, I think riding motorcycles is a lot more fun than riding scooters. I think it is because with the clutch there is more to it...so you get more engaged in the process.

In the past I have had bigger bikes...I am thinking about getting a 250-300cc motorcycle. That may be the best of both worlds.

Fyi - this is for recreation riding only, i donít have any plan to ride either on an interstate/freeway/motorway...I donít think that is fun.
Molto Verboso
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:25 am quote
Midsized Motorcycles - Great Choice
Jimjar,

I think you are making a good choice. I actually lived in Italy and passed on
the Vespa because the largest available was 150cc. The scooter was not
conducive for touring the country and getting home in a reasonable amount of time. (For Me)

I do remember the feeling of shifting becoming an extension of yourself.
I bought a 350cc Scrambler and road the wheels of it. Enjoy your motorcycle.

Bob Copeland
Minnesota

Ducati_Scrambler_350_3__36553.1499754438.1280.1280 (1).jpg
I lived on this machine for four years. Great Memories. Lots of Pasta.

Enthusiast
2012 LX150ie
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:43 am quote
A Ducati 350 scrambler would be supercool
But I think it might be beyond my budget even if I found one in the USA. I was thinking about a used Ninja.
Hooked
2009 GTS 250ie
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:45 am quote
I got my first motorcycle in 1967. It was an amazing feeling of freedom. Like many, I worked my way up in bike size as I could afford it. 9 Harleys, 4 Goldwings, 2 BMWs, and a bunch of other bikes. I taught my wife to ride when she was my girlfriend at age 16, on my Triumph Bonneville. She has had a bunch of bikes, too. Riding has been a part of our life, including coast to coast touring.

About 5 years ago, I started having a hip issue that made it hard for me to get a leg over my last motorcycle. My wife suggested that we get a pair of scooters - something lighter and easier to mount. I was not in favor of that. So, we compromised and got a couple scooters. Honda PCX 150s. I went from being concerned that I would be embarrassed by those scoots to absolutely loving how easy and fun they are. I sold that last motorcycle.

Earlier this year, I decided to add something bigger for the occasional short blast on the highway (the PCXes top out just over 65mph)... and that's how I wound up with the GTS. It has been a good choice - comfortable, peppy, and classy looking. I don't see a time, even if I get my hip replaced, that I'd want to move back to a motorcycle - the twist & go aspect of the scoots makes it a great, pure riding experience for me.
Hooked
ET4
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:47 am quote
Re: A Ducati 350 scrambler would be supercool
Jimjar wrote:
But I think it might be beyond my budget even if I found one in the USA. I was thinking about a used Ninja.
My local dealer has a new GSX-R250 for $3K. Baby CBR is about the same IIRC. Wouldn't surprise me if there were similar deals in your area.
Hooked
P200 (sold) *Elite 250 *Buddy 161 *125cc Passport *Trail 90 *K-Pipe 125

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:00 am quote
I recently picked up a super cheap Suzuki Intruder 800 to satisfy my recent itch for another big bike - it's been a while.

The scooters are way better for daily use. I seem to end up getting a big bike every couple years, get bored after 6mo and sell it after a year. The scooters stick around.
Hooked
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:25 am quote
DucatiTerminator wrote:
Maybe I need to ride more different types of scooters. I have yet to ride a scooter that is even close to the shit eating grin I get from riding my motorcycles. Or perhaps you guys haven't ridden the right motorcycle
Well I cant say that . Like I stated I have had 40 motorcycle .Most of them Italian bikes.Ducati',Aprilia,Mv Agusta .They are all great bikes .The one thing you have is the roads in California .I live in Florida where its flat and really no corners ,It gets rather boring
Hooked
Vespa 300 touring 2018
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:49 am quote
After nine Harleys and turning 80 years old went with vespa 300, dont miss all the weight of the harleys and have the same fun.
Older Guy
Ossessionato
GT200 & GTS250 & NC750X & Royal Enfield Pegasus
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:59 am quote
I converted to Scooters when I found that they could easily match the fun I had on a big bike. As I do all my riding in the city I found a scooter probably got me around quicker to. I also liked having all that storage on board etc. When my Vespa's started attracting the wrong kind of attention I ended up switching back to bikes. I found the NC was quicker and required less servicing plus had a similar amount of storage to the Vespa but it didn't have much in the way of personality. It's now my 2nd bike and I use the Enfield as my everyday bike. It has bucket loads of personalty but is beaten all on scores by almost anything else on the road. That doesn't really matter because I secretly feel like Marlon Brando every time I kick start it into life and head out into London.

In all honesty though I would of been happy staying on my Vespa's if the security issue could of been fixed.
Ossessionato
Modded Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:10 am quote
Re: Iím not so sure
Jimjar wrote:
To be honest, I think riding motorcycles is a lot more fun than riding scooters. I think it is because with the clutch there is more to it...so you get more engaged in the process.

In the past I have had bigger bikes...I am thinking about getting a 250-300cc motorcycle. That may be the best of both worlds.

Fyi - this is for recreation riding only, i donít have any plan to ride either on an interstate/freeway/motorway...I donít think that is fun.
Riding a Vespa on a freeway is a blast but that may just be me.

I have a BMW C650GT and a Vespa GTV 300 and wouldn't have it any other way. They both have very different personalities and I love switching out between the two. The BMW does have more storage so better for supply runs and on long trips on freeways it is generally my go to. Both are fun but the Vespa is really my baby and it's currently in the shop getting a Malossi kit put on. The shorter wheel base, smaller tires and lighter weight really add up to a lot of fun.
Ossessionato
2006 GT200
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:18 am quote
Re: Midsized Motorcycles - Great Choice
Bob Copeland wrote:
Jimjar,

I think you are making a good choice. I actually lived in Italy and passed on
the Vespa because the largest available was 150cc. The scooter was not
conducive for touring the country and getting home in a reasonable amount of time. (For Me)

I do remember the feeling of shifting becoming an extension of yourself.
I bought a 350cc Scrambler and road the wheels of it. Enjoy your motorcycle.

Bob Copeland
Minnesota
Wow. Just wow -- beautiful.

And the Goldilocks of size, imho. And to have had it in Italy, none-the-less.

Just thinking about how awesome that must have been makes me very happy.

td
Hooked
ET4
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:22 am quote
scooter jones wrote:
DucatiTerminator wrote:
Well I cant say that . Like I stated I have had 40 motorcycle .Most of them Italian bikes.Ducati',Aprilia,Mv Agusta .They are all great bikes .The one thing you have is the roads in California .I live in Florida where its flat and really no corners ,It gets rather boring
That might explain things. The scooter thing is slowly growing on me, but I can't ever see it replacing the bikes. I've had more than my fair share of bikes (lost count), and still have in the double digits after downsizing the stable. I worked for a multi-line dealer in Maryland for years and shoot off and on for an Italian motorcycle magazine so I'm guessing I've ridden well into the triple digits of motorcycles, scooters and even mopeds. The Italian bikes are my favorite for sure, though I've never owned Aprilia or MV (only loaners). If I lived in Florida, I think I'd be taking several trips up north annually
Addicted
Kymco People 150 (sold), Suzuki TU 250 (sold), 2010 Triumph Bonneville T100, 2006 Vespa GTS 250ie
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:29 am quote
I've come close to selling the Triumph a few times but then I have a great ride with it and give up on the idea. They both serve a purpose but I prefer the power of the bigger bike on the highway.

w.
Hooked
Honda Aero 1100
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:59 am quote
I much prefer my big bike for trips and serious highway/interstate use, but the GTS is highly favored for virtually all in-town trips.
MV Santa
GTS250, 1960 VBA, 1975 VBC, 1980 P200E cutdown
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:44 pm quote
Re: How many sold your big bikes ,now ride vespas only
I got a late start. My first bike was a CB125S when I was 30. I learned on that for a year then got a Honda 500 Interceptor. Great bike but I wasn't capable of using it to its full potential. I sold it and was out of riding for about 5 years. Then I found a vintage Vespa and it clicked. I rode that for several years then bought a GTS so I could ride on the interstate. I didn't need anything else. I had heard how 12 inch wheels were too small for touring so I bought a CB750, which I had always liked. Turns out it was too big and cumbersom for me so I'm back to my scooters, where I belong.
scooter jones wrote:
I love the the GTS and I was thinking if I did sell the big bike it would fund me a "Not so Modern " vintage Vespa
If you ever find a vintage Vespa that you are interested in please, please take a picture and post it in the not so modern section before you buy.

Good luck.
Hooked
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:56 pm quote
vintage red matthew wrote:
If you ever find a vintage Vespa that you are interested in please, please take a picture and post it in the not so modern section before you buy.

Good luck.
Yes I will .I have been reading the Bodge section for the last few years so I am understanding things .I will be very careful when it happens .Thanks !!
Ossessionato
2016 Vespa GTS 300 i.e. ABS, 2010 Vespa GTS 300 ie Super & 2003 Honda Shadow VT750 ACE (sold) & 2006 Vespa LX150 (sold)
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:02 pm quote
Sold my Honda Shadow 750 and am totally happy with my GTS 300. Next spring I may move on to a newer GTS with ABS. Nothing beats the Vespa in the city, traffic jams that are an everyday plague here are childís play to filter through. Like Harbinger I love riding on the freeway on my Vespa.
Molto Verboso
S 190. Custom VNB 150
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:07 pm quote
I would not call it a big bike but I bought and sold a 2009 ninja 250r. I started with scooters and love the short wheelbase and the flickability on back roads in changing directions. I like my scoots better than the big bike. But I will agree with the other posters about the engaging aspect of changing years. My modern is the one take everywhere. It is fast, reliable, and comfortable. But my favorite is the 64 VNB. The old ones have charm and style. They make 2.stroke smell and need you to drive it. 8 inch wheels get sketchy on bad back roads and lack of all indicators and even a battery helps you to focus on other things.
But truth be told I like my micro car the best. That is a nother story though....
Molto Verboso
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 pm quote
Midsized Motorcycles - Great Choice
tdrake,

There was a lot of down time on the NATO staff I was assigned to.
If you did not go out of town with the boss to attend a NATO conference,
you could sneak away for 3-4 days. The Ducati gave me the freedom to
get out among great Italian people.

My favorite ride (Besides going to Rome on the weekends to chase tourist girls) was taking the overnight Ferry from Naples to Palermo Sicily. Then ride around
the coast to Messina (Ferry to Reggio Calabria) and back up the boot and home to Naples.

Great food, great people to meet, sometimes lonely, always great scenery.
I knew I was fortunate to be there. I stayed in Naples for one year after I
got out of the USN. I had saved all my money and traveled with friends I had
met.

Bob Copeland
Roberto Di Napoli Della Campania
Ossessionato
2016 Vespa GTS 300 i.e. ABS, 2010 Vespa GTS 300 ie Super & 2003 Honda Shadow VT750 ACE (sold) & 2006 Vespa LX150 (sold)
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:13 pm quote
orange s150 wrote:
... truth be told I like my micro car the best. That is a nother story though....
Do tell, do tell!

I have a thing for weird small cars. Been thinking of a diesel Smart. Maybe a vintage Citroen 2CV.
Ossessionato
2006 GT200
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:35 pm quote
Re: Midsized Motorcycles - Great Choice
Bob Copeland wrote:
tdrake,

There was a lot of down time on the NATO staff I was assigned to.
If you did not go out of town with the boss to attend a NATO conference,
you could sneak away for 3-4 days. The Ducati gave me the freedom to
get out among great Italian people.

My favorite ride (Besides going to Rome on the weekends to chase tourist girls) was taking the overnight Ferry from Naples to Palermo Sicily. Then ride around
the coast to Messina (Ferry to Reggio Calabria) and back up the boot and home to Naples.

Great food, great people to meet, sometimes lonely, always great scenery.
I knew I was fortunate to be there. I stayed in Naples for one year after I
got out of the USN. I had saved all my money and traveled with friends I had
met.

Bob Copeland
Roberto Di Napoli Della Campania
That's the stuff of fantasy, right there, but lived in reality. ...I honestly can't even imagine how cool that must have been.

Even in our very tame, touristy week in Sicily, on four instead of two wheels, I still found it the most fascinating European place I've seen. Great food, beautiful countryside, and layer upon layer of history.

Feckin' crazy drivers, too! ...or, mainly, I guess, it was the terror of destroying the rental car among the labyrinthian, tiny, unmarked medieval city streets...all of which would have been much more navigable on a bike. Maybe?

I think more than once I found myself driving down staircases from this point down to our hotel on the beach below.

CdG i.JPG

Molto Verboso
2018 Vespa GTS 300 ABS- Bianco
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:41 pm quote
This 2018 new GTS 300 is likely the last new scooter/two wheels I'll buy in my life. I really enjoy these Vespas but will admit to wishing it was a bit faster or had sidecases, etc.. I'm currently in process of finishing up & then selling off my last projects, 66 Bultaco Campera, 72 Honda CL 100 and will then turn full attention to my 1973 R75/5 project. I do plan to keep the BMW as long as I can physically ride, age and health wise as a connection to motorcycles.
I'd be "done & gone" with the first two bikes were it not for 4 surgeries in 3 years, but such is life and the best part is I'm good to go, active and had those repairs.
I would have finished my GTS LED's on the rear project today but got in rear brake parts for the X3 BMW and that had priority over scoots.
I've never owned anything larger than 1150cc's, so no "big bikes here" and never wanted a G-wing, cruiser nor any of the H-D made over the years, just not my ride. Had I longer legs and younger body, there are several bikes out now that I'd buy in a minute! The new Wee Strom is very sweet looking!
As for "had I ridden the adrenalin pumping whatever Ducati whatever", r.e. above comment- I have ridden and owned everything I wanted to own and had fun doing so. Cars too but God forbid that I open that money sucking can of worms?
This thread leans towards the reality that time marches on! and two wheels are not for the decrepit. Lucky me!!!
Currently planning a South America fly & rent-it will be either a 250cc MC or a 150 scooter for me!
Ossessionato
2013 Vespa LX150ie, 1968 Vespa Sprint 150
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:57 pm quote
Not sure I qualify for this thread. My wife has a car. I do not. I haven't had a car for two years and ride my Vespa exclusively year round.
Hooked
2016 LXV 150 ie, 1978 Vespa P125, 2019 Piaggio Liberty 150
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:06 pm quote
It was an accident, I didnít plan it, well, the price was so good I couldnít see waiting another year or 2...I didnít expect to win....
Oh, I did sell the Rebel... but have not owned a big bike for many years, small, fun Honda Nighthawk, Passports and the Rebel, a Honda Metro.. thought I was indulging myself greatly when I financed that new 2016 Vespa LXV 150 ie...and knew it would be my Only 1...still a couple payments to go but the GTS moved here in June and I won that awesome, under 10,000 miles, still mostly original Vespa P 125x......and Iím still amazed that I won her, that she is mine...
Donít need a bigger bike or scoot, Iím not so big either...and I can still only ride 1 at a time.
Grumpy Biker
1980 Vespa P200e (sold), 2002 Vespa ET4 (sold), 1949 Harley-Davidson FL
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:26 pm quote
Paddlenround wrote:
Not sure I qualify for this thread. My wife has a car. I do not. I haven't had a car for two years and ride my Vespa exclusively year round.
Nice! I didn't have a car from 1999 until Nov, 2015. I loved riding every day. It got a bit hot in the summer. The 110F+ days were a bit much. But I wouldn't give up those 16 years of riding for anything.

As far as the OP's question goes... I went the opposite direction. I've cut back to one PTW in the last 2 years. I sold the scooters and kept the big bike.

-Craig
Molto Verboso
S 190. Custom VNB 150
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:16 pm quote
David Masse wrote:
orange s150 wrote:
... truth be told I like my micro car the best. That is a nother story though....
Do tell, do tell!

I have a thing for weird small cars. Been thinking of a diesel Smart. Maybe a vintage Citroen 2CV.
The pics my phone takes are to big to upload. But it is a Sebring vanguard citicar. If you look it up on google. I restored it about 3 years ago. There was only about 2300 made. And about 150 left.

citicar-0.jpg

images.jpg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX150, GTS300, BV350, EN650
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:39 pm quote
I honestly think this is the best thread Iíve yet read on MV.

I have three scoots and one MC so I can relate to just about everything posted. Itís been very interesting reading about all your thoughts and experiences.

I started out with motorcycles - amateur motocross as a teen. Then as an adult got the scooter bug. Now two years later I felt the urge to add a mid-size MC to the stable.

Each PTW has a distinct personality and so far I truly enjoy them all.

Hope this thread keeps growing!

Last edited by Jet Peddler on Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Molto Verboso
Triumph Street Scrambler 2018, Suzuki VanVan200 (sold), 2015 Sprint 125 (sold)
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:12 pm quote
Well...

I live a bit too North: around 7 months without bikes, 2 with so-and-so weather and 3 with proper scoot weather.

So it's a hobby only, no practical justification.

And for that, I'll confess - I'm a swinger

I have no brand loyalty what so ever. I like to sample and test. I have a 900cc bike now - the next one depends on my physical condition, desires to spend freetime and the amount of money I wish/can spend. I doupt I'm into "Gold Wing -type" touring anymore, but never say never. I might well buy a scoot again. It may also be that the next time I'll focus on a rented bike a bit further away - but probably will have somekind of 2-wheeler at home too.

Bob - I've seen a pic of your Ducati before. You were a wise man to spend time in those great surroundings in such a great way. Also: seeing your Ducati Scrambler, I actually felt a moment of good memories of my VanVan! It was even a bit smaller, but what a great bike in the right surroundings.
Vespa Sprint 150
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:56 pm quote
Motorcycles were my first love. As a kid in grade school riding dirt bikes, then desert racing a Husqvarna 250 in my teens.

I bought my first street bike just after high school graduation. Put on a lot of miles with good friends I had made through riding. We could ride year-round thanks to mild Phoenix winters.

After a few years of riding, I became an MSF instructor. I kept riding motos for years before giving a Vespa a try this year.

The scooter is useful, easy going, and fun. It doesn't give me the rush of a motorcycle though.
2013 Vespa GTS300 IE
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:58 am quote
Paddlenround wrote:
Me and wifie have both recently retired. We have two vehicles and a Vespa. I am questioning why we need two cars.
Hooked
'04 Stella 2T GB150 '15 Genuine Roughhouse 50 '17 Kawasaki Versys 650
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:38 am quote
I'm polyamorous when it comes to two wheels.

I have a big bike and a shifty 2T Stella.

both ride differently, both have their purpose.

Honestly?

I miss my time on a 150cc twist and go scooter traveling the country. Big enough to get you where you wanted to go, but not so big you missed half the country as you zoomed by.
Molto Verboso
Vespa GTS 250ie
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:33 am quote
I found myself riding the scoot much more than the bikes and didn't want the work of keeping the fleet running well. Therefore, no bikes.
'
I still love bikes and may still own another one (or more) if just the right one comes along (auto gearbox, good/simple storage, lowish seat, light, powerful enough, largish wheels, etc.).
MV Santa
GTS250, 1960 VBA, 1975 VBC, 1980 P200E cutdown
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:09 pm quote
SCTLVR wrote:
I found myself riding the scoot much more than the bikes and didn't want the work of keeping the fleet running well. Therefore, no bikes.
'
I still love bikes and may still own another one (or more) if just the right one comes along (auto gearbox, good/simple storage, lowish seat, light, powerful enough, largish wheels, etc.).
Do you not consider a scooter to be a bike?
Ossessionato
Modded Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:01 pm quote
vintage red matthew wrote:
SCTLVR wrote:
'
Do you not consider a scooter to be a bike?
SCTLVR probably does though I can't speak for them.

The connotation associated with "scooters" in North America can be a bit tiring. I generally just say motorbike when speaking to people especially when referring to the C650. I've had employees at BMW have even say they don't consider the C650GT a "scooter" but the C 400 one. Honestly though there really is no difference outside of size and engine displacement. They are both CVT trannies, step through rather than over (C650 is still a big step) and share other scooter specific traits. However as soon as a "bike" seems to have a pair of gonades calling it a scooter can seem silly to many because often people automatically associate it with a little putt-putt. Hell once I get my GTV back from the dealer after an upgrade the damn thing will do a 100 MPH....
Molto Verboso
08 GTS 250, 79 P200E, 62 Allstate
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:04 pm quote
scooter jones wrote:
I was thinking if I did sell the big bike it would fund me a "Not so Modern " vintage Vespa
I recently just did this exact thing! The bike wasn't "big", but wasn't a slouch in the adventure world. My situation changed to where I'm not doing much but running errands so I sold the KTM 640 and bought a P200. I already own a GTS250 and can and have traveled up and down the Oregon Coast on it, and the shifty P200 is fabulous blasting around town. So much so that I'd like to take it on longer trips - maybe sometime in the future.

20180921_124151_resized.jpg
From L to R (LuckyBears) 1981 P200, 1979 P200, and 2007 GTS250.

Scooting the Ozarks is a scooter rally held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas offering riders scenic twisty rides, poker run, and more.   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 1234Next
[ Time: 0.2881s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0614s) ][ Debug on ]