MP3 500 accessories possibly for sale
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:25 pm quote
It looks like State Farm is going to total my 2009 MP3 500 over the attempted theft two weeks ago. The would-be thief did enough damage that the repair estimate had exceeded the value of the scooter. Before I let them tow the bike away I may remove a few accessories if there is any interest from some locals in buying them. They are available for local sale only in the Seattle, WA area. The list includes:

OEM Windscreen, Mounting Bracket, and Replacement Faring

Front Pegs and UFP Mounting Plates

Rear Pegs and UFP Mounting Plates

Givi E55 Top Case and Mounting Plate (This may have to go with the bike though)

If you are local to Seattle and have any interest in the listed items please let me know.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:59 pm quote
take the accessories off as the insurance will not pay you for them. you can easily make some money back on them .
Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:49 pm quote
old as dirt wrote:
take the accessories off as the insurance will not pay you for them. you can easily make some money back on them .
I'm going to remove the UPF foot pegs, but they are adding $180 for the seat and E55 top case. I can't remove the custom seat since it would make the bike incomplete. I'd say $180 for an eight-year-old Givi is reasonable. The only accessory that leaves is the windscreen and mounting bracket, but if I don't see any responses for that by tonight I'm going to leave it in place. To remove it requires taking the front fairings off and remounting the ballasts fro the HID headlights. Plus the bike is down at the shop right now, so that's a lot of work to be done in someone else's place of business.
Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 pm quote
I'm basically down to some unopened synthetic oil, various filters, and an MP3 500 front fairing that I'll give away to a local MP3 500 owner. I live in Seattle, WA. PM me if you want to come pick some stuff up.
Team Scooter Trash for Petfinder Foundation   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.2327s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0456s) ][ Debug on ]