got a spare $150,000 to loan me
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
Author Message
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 20976
Location: Kingston, Tennessee, Tn
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:39 am quote
I need some money please send all your donations to me by cash.
https://www.hoversurf.com/orderyours
Ossessionato
Gilera Fuoco 500ie
Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Posts: 3969
Location: Netherlands Zwolle
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:03 am quote
there is a paypal button
Ossessionato
2016 MP3/500 Sport ABS, 2009 MP3/250, 2012 GTS Super 300ie
Joined: 08 Jul 2011
Posts: 4113
Location: Marietta, GA
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:10 am quote
Re: got a spare $150,000 to loan me
old as dirt wrote:
I need some money please send all your donations to me by cash.
https://www.hoversurf.com/orderyours
If you fall off, won't the Blades chop you up?

Keith,
Marietta, GA
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 20976
Location: Kingston, Tennessee, Tn
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:01 am quote
Re: got a spare $150,000 to loan me
klaborde wrote:
old as dirt wrote:
I need some money please send all your donations to me by cash.
https://www.hoversurf.com/orderyours
If you fall off, won't the Blades chop you up?

Keith,
Marietta, GA
easy don't fall off.
Addicted
2014 GTV 300ie
Joined: 05 Mar 2016
Posts: 670
Location: Charleston SC
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:46 am quote
You could get in your riding and hedge trimming at the same time... Just say'in'
Molto Verboso
Vespa LX150 GTS250ie GTS300 MP3 250
Joined: 11 Dec 2009
Posts: 1826
Location: St. Pete, Fla
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:00 pm quote
Doug,
I* would send you the cash but you moved and I don't have your new address.
Sorry,
Your money man.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 20976
Location: Kingston, Tennessee, Tn
Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:16 pm quote
lostboater wrote:
Doug,
I* would send you the cash but you moved and I don't have your new address.
Sorry,
Your money man.
you got it now
Hooked
MP3 500
Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 468
Location: Chicago
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:27 pm quote
I wish I did but I'm saving up for a Bac Mono, the ultimate introvert car. Seats one and if your wife called and asked you to bring home a gallon of milk, you wouldn't be able to because there is no room

Molto Verboso
Vespa LX150 GTS250ie GTS300 MP3 250
Joined: 11 Dec 2009
Posts: 1826
Location: St. Pete, Fla
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:05 am quote
old as dirt wrote:
lostboater wrote:
Doug,
I* would send you the cash but you moved and I don't have your new address.
Sorry,
Your money man.
you got it now
The check is in the mail.
Hooked
2016 LXV 150 ie, 2009 GTS Super, 1978 Vespa P125
Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Posts: 324
Location: central Illinois USA
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:54 am quote
Wow! Nice toy but I win that vintage Vespa, it needs a few parts, then I bought that old van (to take that vintage Vespa places) and it needs a lot of $$$ and work...and there’s that 2019 Mad Bastard Rally coming up in June and I want to go. Yes, I am so selfish, spending $$ on my own play instead of supporting yours, good luck with the fund raising.
Your Rally Here   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.3776s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0829s) ][ Debug on ]