Navigation: Where TomTom Teased, Beeline Delivers?
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123Next
eeee-bip
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:49 am quote
Warren's Garmin got me to Denver without a hitch.

It's true.

Bill x
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS Kymco AK550
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:33 am quote
Did either product make it to the US yet?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, BV 500, Buddy 125
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:22 am quote
ashbrook wrote:
Did either product make it to the US yet?
TomTom Vio has not. I don't know about the other one.
Hooked
2017 GTV 300
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:22 am quote
Last update received was on March 10 announcing another 3 week delay

Beeline Moto: Update #6

Hi everyone,

We thought that it was about time that we got back in touch to let you know how things are going at Beeline! The key news to share is that we're making an upgrade to the backlight, which means a three week delay (definitely worth it).
Veni, Vidi, Posti
'07 LX150 (Sold), '17 GTS300, '16 BV350, '15 EN650, '09 FXDF
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:46 pm quote
Waiting for mine as well.
Hooked
2020 SuperTech, GTS300, 71Rally 180, 64VBB, 79&80 P200
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:02 pm quote
Mine arrived in the post today. Charging it up. Got the app. Will report back once weíve tried it out.
Now, what I had hoped to have last June in Lake Geneva will be going on my wife's Super. Surrendered my GTV to the insurance company the last week of July after bumping into a deer coming home from work. Took delivery of a New SuperTech Saturday. The SuperTechís on dash routing makes my Beeline Moto redundant; so the wife gets it.

436FB4D9-09F2-48EB-853C-C995BF337D78.jpeg

Ossessionato
2012 Kymco Like 200i (Sold), 2018 FLSL
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:54 pm quote
usmusket wrote:
Mine arrived in the post today. Charging it up. Got the app. Will report back once weíve tried it out.
Now, what I had hoped to have last June in Lake Geneva will be going on my wife's Super. Surrendered my GTV to the insurance company the last week of July after bumping into a deer coming home from work. Took delivery of a New SuperTech Saturday. The SuperTechís on dash routing makes my Beeline Moto redundant; so the wife gets it.
I look forward to your report.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:42 am quote
So no display?
That can get confusing in areas with streets close together.

I just did a long trip using my GPS and not having a display would have been a problem for a few turns in the routes.
At times when your GPS only has 30 or 40 foot accuracy and there are two streets 20 feet apart it's nice to have a display to look to for ref.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:45 am quote
breaknwind wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Get a smart phone
If you're buying, I'll take the most expensive one they make.
You can get a free Galaxy A10 for free from most carriers.
Addicted
2016 LXV 150 ie, 1978 Vespa P125, 2019 Piaggio Liberty 150
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:32 pm quote
My BeeLine Moto also has arrived. And for me, once I get experience using it, I expect to be very happy with my decision to invest in this Kickstarter. I do not want to mess with my smartphone when I am out riding, and I do run through plenty of areas with a lot of no cell reception. Itís not the device for everyone but I was sure enough to buy a mount for each of my rides.
The upcoming scooter rally will give me plenty of time to play in the city with it, and maybe between now and then I can find time to play in my neck of the woods, but we are running 6 day work weeks all month except the very last 1, no paid vacation day for me to enjoy the scooter rally.
Hooked
2020 SuperTech, GTS300, 71Rally 180, 64VBB, 79&80 P200
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:09 pm quote
After playing around with it for a few days; I like it! It has two methods for getting you to your destination; they both work as advertised. Iím not going to go into detail about how it works. The company has videos to cover that better than I can. I was attracted by the ďcompassĒ routing method and the minimalist display, my mind has trouble with visual clutter. There US web site went hot today.

https://us.beeline.co/collections/beeline-moto
Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, BV 500, Buddy 125
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:44 am quote
I'm glad you posted in this thread reminded me that orders for Oct delivery started today. I ordered with two extra mounts one for the mirror stem and one for a ram mount so it's can be switched between scooters. Though I wish TomTom would make maps for the US available since I like my Vio.
Ossessionato
2012 Kymco Like 200i (Sold), 2018 FLSL
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:08 am quote
Maybe I missed it, but what is the size of the display?
Addicted
Vespa PX 177 Settantesimo, Vespa GTS Super 300 HPE
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:25 am quote
Cool.

Would like to see someone do a comparison review against the TomTom. Interested to see how well it works on small roundabouts.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:16 am quote
maggiegirl wrote:
My BeeLine Moto also has arrived. And for me, once I get experience using it, I expect to be very happy with my decision to invest in this Kickstarter. I do not want to mess with my smartphone when I am out riding, and I do run through plenty of areas with a lot of no cell reception. Itís not the device for everyone but I was sure enough to buy a mount for each of my rides.
The upcoming scooter rally will give me plenty of time to play in the city with it, and maybe between now and then I can find time to play in my neck of the woods, but we are running 6 day work weeks all month except the very last 1, no paid vacation day for me to enjoy the scooter rally.
You don't need cell server to use your phone as a GPS anymore if you have a Android, just download google maps to your phone for the area you ride. They update every month automatically. I have the whole east coast on my phone.

Bought a www.QuadLock.com 100x more secure than any other phone mount I have seen. There is no way the phone will come out of this mount from hitting a bump. You could use this mount on a ATV off road.
Addicted
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:27 pm quote
But I do not want to fasten my phone onto my scooter. I like it tucked into a pocket, preferably turned OFF or on airplane. But I do that at home most of the time also....
Which makes the BeLine Moto far better for me than it might be for many others
Ossessionato
2015 GTS 300 Super (Melody)
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:47 pm quote
maggie: Looking seriously forward to your take on the Moto; I'm still somewhat interested in it, even though I do pretty well with voice-nav so far.
Banned
2009 GTS 250, 2013 Buddy 125, 2014 Triumph Bonneville
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:24 am quote
So, this works WITH your smart phone? You still need your phone on your person and "ON"?
Addicted
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:17 pm quote
Vintage1 wrote:
So, this works WITH your smart phone? You still need your phone on your person and "ON"?
No, it uses an app, which is in my phone, I plan my ride with the app and itís map and then via Bluetooth which pairs with my little dedicated purpose device load that trip/journey into my little device. I can then shut off my phone or just shut off Bluetooth and put the phone on airplane. The little waterproof, shock proof device then goes onto my scooter with an easy twist and off I go, that arrow helps guide me. And I can just input a destination and wander my way there with no preset roads lined out. It doesnít care if itís sunny or the dark of night, itís not going to find me a gas station or restaurant, itís not voice capable but maybe down the line that will be enough in demand for that to happen.
It is Not a multi function device, it does not need my cellphone once I load my planned route into it, and I can set up several journeys in advance and then pair and load them as need or wanted. With a very long battery life I can go for hours, or down for the weekend and play without getting lost.
Addicted
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 pm quote
maggiegirl wrote:
Vintage1 wrote:
No, it uses an app, which is in my phone, I plan my ride with the app and itís map and then via Bluetooth which pairs with my little dedicated purpose device load that trip/journey into my little device. I can then shut off my phone or just shut off Bluetooth and put the phone on airplane. The little waterproof, shock proof device then goes onto my scooter with an easy twist and off I go, that arrow helps guide me. And I can just input a destination and wander my way there with no preset roads lined out. It doesnít care if itís sunny or the dark of night, itís not going to find me a gas station or restaurant, itís not voice capable but maybe down the line that will be enough in demand for that to happen.
It is Not a multi function device, it does not need my cellphone once I load my planned route into it, and I can set up several journeys in advance and then pair and load them as need or wanted. With a very long battery life I can go for hours, or down for the weekend and play without getting lost.
I thought it needed the phone for GPS? It has its own built in GPS?
Banned
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:28 am quote
Their website could explain how the thing works a little better rather than just repeating how great it is. "Look at this neat thing, YOU NEED this!"
Addicted
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:47 pm quote
I took it to Pizza Hut last night and handed it across the table to son! In the case, with the charger tucked in and asked him to tell me what it was. The zipper on the case does have a little tag/pull that reads ĎBeelineí but I knew he would not look at that.
He checked out that cute and handy little charger and the little device, and got it turned on, and then had fun watching the little motorcycle move as he tilts the thing and the arrow move and grinned big, itís got a built in gyroscope and gps.. then he says itís kinda Ďdumbí. No, itís a dedicated purpose device, no frills and no clutter, just does the job. Yes, it has built in GPS and gyroscope. It will not tell me whatís on eBay or Facebook or make phone calls, it will simply make it easier for me to ride and get to somewhere I plan to end up. It will easily tuck in my front jeans pocket or pop into that case and go in a cargo pocket, the inside jacket pocket, clip on or end up tossed into my knitting bag.
Yes, they did ship more than were preorder and so have them in stock here in the USA. Somewhere in VA, it went to NC on the way to central IL.
Hooked
2017 GTV 300
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:33 pm quote
Finally got around to getting my Beeline Moto installed on the bike and went for a short 15 mile test ride to calibrate and see how I liked following the compass style directions.

I found the setup to be quick and simple and I honestly like the device for navigation around the city. The device paired effortlessly with my Iphone Beeline App and the map/GPS is straight forward as any other mapping application. I believe the data is obtained from google maps and I hear they maybe adding Waze support sometime in the future.

The device is small and and basic. While it does not offer traditional turn by turn directions outlined on a colorful map or voice directions it does provide turn by turn directions through dots and symbols displayed on the device. The guidance through symbols and the basic compass arrow do take a little getting use to but I took the time to read and learn the symbols before my ride and found the directions to be accurate.

For voice turn by turn directions I discovered that once I select my route on the Beeline app I can leave it open in the background and open Google Maps to obtain the same route directions to allow for turn by turn voice directions On my airpods. Still testing using double maps but seems to provide the best of both with simple visuals queues at glance and voice directions in my ear if needed.

The route guidance can be ended by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds

My ride included a roundabout for which a small circle appears with the number of streets in the middle to pass until I reach the turn I needed with the right dot reflected to the right of the compass arrow to identify the right turn from the roundabout.

As with most or all GPS the device will display a count down in miles then feet as you get close to your desired right or left turn.

A dot will display to the left or right of the compass arrow reflecting which direction you will be turning and for fork in the road or splits lanes two strips or a fork will appear with a highlight lane to identify which direction or lane to travel.

The display is very bright at night and I could clearly see the symbols. I have not used the GPS during the day yet but do not expect to have an issue with the display.

I intentionally made a wrong turn to test the reroute feature and it was very quick and accurate. The compass arrow will turn backwards when you have taken a wrong turn and if selected in the settings automatically reroute.

Pros
(1) Simple Basic Display
(2) Physical buttons which I found easy to use with my gloves on
(3) Speedometer
(4) Automatic Backlight for nighttime riding
(5) Battery Life display for device and synced phone
(6) Quick easy installation and remove from the mount when security is a concern

Cons
(1) No built in voice directions which would be a nice feature to offer
(2) Uses a large amount of phone battery life during navigation process
(3) A storage case should be included for the price, currently listed at an additional $19.00.
(4) Two basic mounts included but most will need one of the other mounts which cost an extra $39

Overall I like the GPS but the GPS in my opinion is not suitable for long roads trips until voice turn by turn directions are added. However for me it is a great addition for my urban riding and occasional trips to the more rural areas of the city.

I am not affiliated with Beeline and got the device at the Kickstarter pricing. Hope those interested find my comments useful. Please forgive any typos.

Photos and link from the website to show the symbols for those interested

https://ridebeeline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024888534-Following-directions-on-Beeline-Moto

E7B7BFF5-F1D9-452F-9403-C667EBA3A0B1.jpeg

C29D1CD6-AE73-4A10-BC0C-22B386585092.png

FE94581B-AB21-4056-B977-8D4976D1F34C.png

71C5D70B-7345-417F-9CD1-16C58C2F6665.png

Last edited by OrlTee on Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Addicted
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:40 pm quote
Great review.

"Uses a large amount of phone battery life during navigation process"

That suggests to me it does not have built in GPS but uses the phone's GPS and streams the data over Bluetooth during navigation. Can someone confirm this?
Hooked
2017 GTV 300
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:34 pm quote
johnymoore wrote:
Great review.

"Uses a large amount of phone battery life during navigation process"

That suggests to me it does not have built in GPS but uses the phone's GPS and streams the data over Bluetooth during navigation. Can someone confirm this?
Hello

It is my understanding the device is using the paired phone to transfer the ride data by bluetooth while setting up the route and during your ride to reroute. After setting up, all the phone needs is a GPS signal, not a data connection or mobile signal. So it appears the device does not have a built in GPS.

I made a few corrections to my review above as I discovered today that once I select my route on the Beeline app I can leave it open in the background and open Google Maps to obtain the same route directions to allow for turn by turn voice directions through my AirPods. Still testing the double maps but seems to provide the best of both with simple visual queues on my handlebars and voice directions in my ear if needed.

Discovered the route guidance can be ended by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds

Last edited by OrlTee on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:45 pm quote
I canít see anything about in built gps, so itís probably ďassisted gpsĒ which means your phone tells it where it is. I assume based on the tiny battery, large screen and long run time that your phone is doing all the difficult thinking too.

Sensors:
Accelerometer
Gyroscope
Magnetometer

https://ridebeeline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020840674-Beeline-Moto-tech-specs
Banned
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:27 am quote
If I understand what its doing, you do need your phone, and its getting its GPS from your phone via Bluetooth. If its eating up your phone battery, whatís the point? Why do you need this, why not just use your phone as a NAV, attached to the mirror/handlebars/whatever and have a better screen for the routing?

What am I not understanding about it that we need this? Pre-load a route for when youíre out of cell range? Is that it?
Addicted
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:54 am quote
I guess the only difference is that your phone won't need to power its screen which will help a bit for battery life but yeh engaging the GPS will always drain the phone battery pretty quickly.
í20 GTS 300 hpe SuperSport
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:30 pm quote
Beeline Moto experience
I have used Beeline Moto for a few days now and since this thread got me looking into one, hereís my experience so far.

It does not drain my phone battery quickly, but that may be dependent on the version of bluetooth and other variables on the phone. Besides having a glove box would make it very easy to connect my phone to an external battery or see if the USB outlet supplies enough power to maintain the battery charge.

The display is very easy to read even with direct sunlight or at night. Itís just like glancing at the dash to check the speed. I mounted the Beeline with a RAM mount ball adapter, which seems like overkill, but allows me to position the device where itís in my normal field of vision when riding.
The Beeline recalculates the route quickly when a turn has been missed and I have found the suggested routes often better than my built in car navigation.

What could be better: the selection of roads in the app. It is possible to switch between no highway and highway included modes, but itís not the most convenient to establish a route that combines the two. What I do in this case, is to just ignore the Beeline Moto until I need it again, at least thatís what Iíve done on shorter rides.

What would be really great: if the device could be more specific in which lane one has to be, as itís not possible to see one turn ahead, I have found myself for example in the service lane, when the main road would have made more sense. Some of this is probably due to this being new to me and it will go smoother as I gain more experience. Maybe an online or computer app could improve on the route planning?

Overall I really like the Beeline Moto and I rather do not listen to anything while riding. The minimal display is perfect and gives a lot of information. The price is also really good compared with other motorcycle specific navigation systems.
Ossessionato
LXV 150 3v ie. Midnight Blue (Sold)
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:31 pm quote
Re: Beeline Moto experience
giallo wrote:
Overall I really like the Beeline Moto and I rather do not listen to anything while riding.
But you would have been on the main road and not the service road?
Ossessionato
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:37 pm quote
Meanwhile...
Since I'm the party guilty of starting this thread, I thought it was only fair to Report on my own finding on the moto-GPS front:

- Hardware-Phone: since I started this thread, the smartphone I was using (Samsung Galaxy S7) suffered a violent demise, resulting in its replacement with a Galaxy S9

- Hardware-Phone Mount: I've pretty much hated the more-popular phone mounts for their Rube Goldberg-ish construction, until I came across Quad Lock, which is pretty much the opposite in terms of complexity, but perhaps even more solid in terms of secure mounting. Yes, it works.

- Software: Google Maps, IMO, keeps going from strength to strength. I've given it the acid test of navigating exits on the Manhattan side of the George Washington Bridge, and if you're at least somewhat familiar with this, you know what I'm talking about: a labyrithine array of offramps that take you to Manhattan, the Bronx, or Queens/BrooklynÖand you have precious little time to sort out how to get to any of these destinations. Google Maps now demarcates all exits on-screen, highlighting just the ones you need, and the lane(s) you need to be in to get to said exits. In the four times I've crossed that bridge, I didn't miss an exit once. That, to quote the quotable Ron Burgundy, is kind of a big deal.

- Hardware, Phone Charging: Here's another revelation: Some have berated Vespa's built-in USB charging port as being underpowered and ineffective. My experience counters this: on multiple occasions, I've been able to top my phone off even at battery levels as low as 60%, and in relatively short times. One qualifier here is that I switched from a relatively wimpy USB cable to a fairly-beefy, higher-capacity cable, which I believe made more than a mild difference. Also take note that this was observed during my 40-50 mile run between home and Gotham at highway speeds (65-75mph). Then, too, this was with lots of power-draining stuff going on, including GPS and music/radio streaming, along with the occasional phone call.

Last edited by amateriat on Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Hooked
2020 Sprint S 125, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Icon 800, 2017 Ninja 650
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:55 pm quote
Got my Beeline at the end of last summer and was just a lil too late for a trip to Northern spain. Since then have used it often and it is pretty good but there is 1 minor thing, when it shows a number in middle of screen to tell you what road you leave at a roundabout it is very small print and could do with being a lil bigger. Other than that its a great lil thing I have used alone on my Ducati Scrambler. My other bike is a ninja I use for trips and longer day rides and have it attached to the Garmin zumo cradle. It sits just above the satnav and is very useful in direct sunlight when the Zumo's screen can be hard to see or I may just use as a speedo at times

Look forward to getting a Vespa sometime and have the mount for it waiting in the garage to be mounted to mirror stem
Addicted
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:05 am quote
I would be interested to hear more reviews from UK riders how it performs on small roundabouts. I see that the main challenge here.
Hooked
2020 Sprint S 125, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Icon 800, 2017 Ninja 650
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:09 am quote
johnymoore wrote:
I would be interested to hear more reviews from UK riders how it performs on small roundabouts. I see that the main challenge here.
It works well enough, as you approach a roundabout the exit you need to take is shown in the middle of the screen. I made a suggestion that it would be easier to see if the exit indicator was switched with the distance indicator below it as that is a bigger font but got no reply from them regards to that suggestion
Addicted
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:27 am quote
TC3 wrote:
johnymoore wrote:
It works well enough, as you approach a roundabout the exit you need to take is shown in the middle of the screen. I made a suggestion that it would be easier to see if the exit indicator was switched with the distance indicator below it as that is a bigger font but got no reply from them regards to that suggestion
Thanks. I am tempted now to give it a try.
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:01 am quote
Re: Meanwhile...
[quote=ďamateriatĒ]
Ö
- Software: Google Maps, IMO, keeps going from strength to strength. I've given it the acid test of navigating exits on the Manhattan side of the George Washington Bridge, and if you're at least somewhat familiar with this, you know what I'm talking about: a labyrithine array of offramps that take you to Manhattan, the Bronx, or Queens/BrooklynÖand you have precious little time to sort out how to get to any of these destinations. Google Maps now demarcates all exits on-screen, highlighting just the ones you need, and the lane(s) you need to be in to get to said exits. In the four times Iíve crossed that bridge, I didnít miss an exit once. That, to quote the quotable Ron Burgundy, is kind of a big deal.
Ö
[/quote]

Getting the George Washington Bridge exits right, especially on the Manhattan side, has to be a good test for any navigation system.
I know the area and sometimes when concentrating on traffic, have misinterpreted the navigation instructions myself as itís not an easy tangle of roadways to navigate. I could do without the navigation on these trips, but in my opinion thatís what itís for: having less to concentrate on following the planned route and having more time and attention for the actual riding/driving, especially in heavy traffic.

Once I wonít be limited to essential trips anymo0re, I will try the Beeline Moto over the GWB.
Ossessionato
Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:37 pm quote
giallo wrote:
Getting the George Washington Bridge exits right, especially on the Manhattan side, has to be a good test for any navigation system.
I know the area and sometimes when concentrating on traffic, have misinterpreted the navigation instructions myself as itís not an easy tangle of roadways to navigate. I could do without the navigation on these trips, but in my opinion thatís what itís for: having less to concentrate on following the planned route and having more time and attention for the actual riding/driving, especially in heavy traffic.

Once I wonít be limited to essential trips anymo0re, I will try the Beeline Moto over the GWB.
Looking forward to your trying the Beeline out on that routeÖespecially interested in how it teases out all those exits on-screen.

In the meantime: The frustrating thing for me is that by the time I got all this stuff sorted out, along with the fact that the Vespa totally crushes it in terms of commute time and parking for my purposes, everything got shut down; rolling into/out of Gotham is low-risk, but the moment I dismount and pull my helmet off, I'm in play, which is simply unacceptable in a hot zone. (DamnÖjust got my replacement E-ZPass in the mail, too.) Here's to things getting back to some facsimile of normal before terribly long for everyone.
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:47 pm quote
amateriat wrote:
giallo wrote:

Looking forward to your trying the Beeline out on that routeÖespecially interested in how it teases out all those exits on-screen.

In the meantime: The frustrating thing for me is that by the time I got all this stuff sorted out, along with the fact that the Vespa totally crushes it in terms of commute time and parking for my purposes, everything got shut down; rolling into/out of Gotham is low-risk, but the moment I dismount and pull my helmet off, I'm in play, which is simply unacceptable in a hot zone. (DamnÖjust got my replacement E-ZPass in the mail, too.) Hereís to things getting back to some facsimile of normal before terribly long for everyone.
Yes, I will do as soon as itís safe again to ride into New Jersey, not that I think Jersey is unsafe, but leaving New York at the moment absolutely isnít the thing to do.

I too hope, that in the not so distant future this crisis will be just a memory and our lives will return to at least some semblance of normalcy, whatever that may look like. Hereís to that!
Molto Verboso
LXS 150
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:38 pm quote
amateriat wrote:

- Hardware, Phone Charging: Here's another revelation: Some have berated Vespa's built-in USB charging port as being underpowered and ineffective. My experience counters this: on multiple occasions, I've been able to top my phone off even at battery levels as low as 60%, and in relatively short times. One qualifier here is that I switched from a relatively wimpy USB cable to a fairly-beefy, higher-capacity cable, which I believe made more than a mild difference. Also take note that this was observed during my 40-50 mile run between home and Gotham at highway speeds (65-75mph). Then, too, this was with lots of power-draining stuff going on, including GPS and music/radio streaming, along with the occasional phone call.
The problem is that modern phones draw enough power at full screen brightness that they require a charger with Quick-Charge capability (9+VDC over USB rather than the USB standard of 5.7VDC). I've run into that issue as far back as my Samsung Note 4, which would actually draw down its battery even when connected to a high-amp conventional USB charger.
Addicted
2017 BV 350 Matte Black
Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:22 pm quote
Ordered a Beeline Moto from Amazon, and it arrived today DOA. Plugged in the charger the screen lit up for a second and then nothing. Kept it on the charger for several hours, then tried to turn it on and pair it. Nada. Tried to log onto Beeline's support page "not authorized" is the response. Be very very wary of this outfit. I think I'm out over $200 for something that was dead from the factory. I would suspect quality control is non-existent. For those of you who got one that works great, but buyer beware.
Your Rally Here   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123Next
[ Time: 0.2025s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0557s) ][ Debug on ]